Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
lanxihb789
Master Sergeant

lanxihb789 is on a distinguished road
Default office Professional 2007 activation key blog dust-

I had lunch with a new Microsoftie who avidly followed JobsBlog during his application and interview days. (And still reads now that he's an employee ... I hope.) :) he told me that,office Professional 2007 activation key, before he moved out to Seattle, his friends encouraged him to watch the ultra cheesy yet very enjoyable Antitrust ... just so he'd know what he was getting himself into. Ha! His mention of Antitrust reminded me that I've meant to write a blog entry on said movie. So here goes ... I say about this piece of timeless art? It's the ultimate guilty pleasure for Microsofties. When do you have the chance to see a great actor like Tim Robbins alongside beautiful (and less great) actors like Ryan Phillippe, Claire Forlani, and Racheal Leigh Cook ... all mimicking (poorly, I might add) your very lifestyle? Pair a viewing with a few fellow co-workers, several cheap beers, and a good drinking game,microsoft office Professional 2010 upgrade key, and I guarantee any Microsoftie can have a truly excellent Friday night. the movie about? Basically, you’ve got Milo, the stereotypical brilliant Stanford CS kid. He plans to launch a start-up after college with his best buddy, Teddy. That is, until he’s watching a webcast with the Microsoft … um, I mean … "NURV" head honcho Gary Winston (who looks suspiciously similar to a certain Microsoft chief geek), and then … guess what? The phone rings, and it’s none other than Gary Winston himself, inviting Milo up to Seattle… um, I mean … Portland to visit the campus. and hilarity that ensure are better enjoyed over a cold beer. the film offers us two of my favorite movie lines: isn't a game! In the real world,win 7 home basic x64 key, when you kill people they die - for real!" I didn’t know that. the colon and the backslash key! Only geeks use those keys." if you are a Microsoft employee - or just thinking about becoming a Microsoft employee,microsoft office Standard 2010 64bit key, I’d highly recommend a fun-filled evening with Antitrust. While we don’t have any grand plans at evil world domination (that I know of) or a hired goon named Redmond (aw, isn’t that clever of them??) on the payroll, it’s an entertaining look into the perceived culture of the company. they got the look and feel of our cafeterias almost dead on. Crazy! ;-) the trailer for good nuggets. And if you work in Redmond, I’ll happily lend you a copy of the movie. Oh, yes. I own my own copy. Sad but true. :) Maybe I should offer a special viewing of the movie here in the Building 19 lobby one evening. Now that would be funny,cheap win 7 64bit!
lanxihb789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links