Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
SW4l0z0q3ts

Default The relationship among exterior and success -

Whether you are using a mobile phone or computer, is my friend hope you can find time to read it ... the relationship between advent and success - Mr Yu June 2 lecture at Tongji University

-
-
Tongji University students
Good evening! -
-
fact, very good people alive, as there is no averaging of life is another matter. Live every day the sun rose every day to see the sun went down. You can see the sunrise, to see the sunset, see the moon rise and fall, see the sky of stars, this is the best averaging of living. -
-
Tongji University students did not expect me so So I believe the first thing students will see that I am very disappointed. In fact, everybody is very prevalent, we often find that a very important thing in life with our future happiness and success in fact not too many links. For example, someone that looks like success in the future there will be a lot of contact; Some people think that their family background will necessarily associated with success; Some people think that the people on the prestigious universities will be successful, good grades in college than People with poor academic performance is more possible to succeed ... ... all of these factors may be partly right, but most of the largely invalid, such as appearance. -
-
If a person's appearance and success associated, there would be no Jack Ma and Alibaba, because if the students here think that Ma good looking, it must be a problem with the elegant. -
-
course, this does not mean that the better looking person can not make it, for instance, we are more versed with another enterprise foreman foreman Robin Li, Baidu. Li is very handsome, all his pictures are like movie stars look the same, but he also achieved success. So no matter how looks, can succeed, but Li and Ma are sitting at luncheon, they usually do not like to sit next to a preside, because two people were appalling to the point, the solution is either of them put me in the middle of a transitional character to play. Like me, who looks no traits can be successful. So if it is man or female, the most important thing is their rich inner world, his demeanor and character of the training, the expansion of his mind, and unwavering pursuit of the ideal target. With increasing age, these will gradually become your wisdom, all of which is constituted the true essence of your success. -
-
so successful, and household backdrop has nothing to do with it? We often see some mighty fu JIA origin, who was nativity with a silver spoon. For example, we may see some of his classmates dressing the left designer dress, carrying the right brand of handbags, party secretary sitting in front of the daughter, son, sitting behind the central leadership, and you may be one from the mediocre employee families of undergraduates. -
-
Sometimes you will feel satisfied, but the world already full of injustice, and many are often unfair to flash before your eyes. You will say, how would I do in this world, why he has everything,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, and I have nothing? I was in college also had this normal psychology. For example, my students will have the son of minister, a university professor's daughter, and I was the son of a farmer. After the 3rd entrance into the Peking University, clothed in commoner lug pole walked. You will find that you always keep up their status, they might as well say keep up the pace. You will find that even if they do nothing to stop life, the things they have more than you. -
-
example, in the freshman year, when the minister of the child class have open every Friday, 280 Mercedes-Benz driver pick him back. At that time you think we can not afford a bike, he actually sat Mercedes-Benz 280, it is what kind of feeling. Basically you feel in this life is finished. But the students to remember you the fact, life is always moving forward, we should take a lifetime. We are not only through the next four years, or graduate school, we go a lifetime. May come to 80,90 years old, notwithstanding come to 80,90 years old, lives in the end you do not know how to, you can do is to keep walking. So I am very pride to come from the son of a farmer north and finally to this day. My mind is very balanced, but I actually Zoulehenyuan. Of course, some students will say, you're in the North has been very successful. Indeed, many of Beijing University has additional my success. For example, because the North is very strong atmosphere of the school, so I read a lot of books, thinking becomes very sharp. -
-
North does have people surroundings, a bronze sculpture of Cai Weiming Lake on the edge of the set, but every year there are several thousand people into the North, the North there are also thousands of people to successful in the end there? In fact, the success rate of Peking University students are not successful than any high proportion of college students. -
-
all the success means that you pay after graduation to beyond efforts, if successful University of definition, then there will be no Ma was. I told Ma, many of the same place where he had 3 years of college entrance exam, I took the test three years, he is the English test, I test the English, the third year I went to Beijing University, he went to Hangzhou Teachers College. I believe that many students heard of this college, then I think my life should be more successful than he is right, but very unfortunately, from the attitude of today, the mall merit of Alibaba is the New Oriental listed 3 times, and I they made a new addition to the East of everything. Not only that, he still Taobao, Alipay ... ... -
-
So, your future success and what college you go no linkage, but later more of the easier employment abroad. Wonderful life can not get out, the University laid the foundation for you, but can not decide your life. To university graduates only had a quarter life, how the afterward time we have it? First, we must keep walking, because you do not live on naught another. Whether you trust that the afterlife, I still believe that this life is our best heaven. So I dislike to perpetrate suicide or suicide as a threat, I think this is a lack of respect for life. Kind of notion, called Because from my experience 40 years of life experience, you sit in that long, maybe the sky really will fall to the pie, of course, may also stop meteorite fall. In any case, do not ego a destroy, there will be many marvels occur in life. If Professor Yang Chen did not live to 82 years, how did he know it could end the second marriage? -
-
but students who have taken life always looking forward, even if there is no hope of expectations. Students can think about a lot of people in our history, such as Jiang Taigong fishing in the river, to the 80-year-old year, the emperor in his side through it, found the old man fishing with a straight rod, with He will find this talk very wise old man, so to bring him back, and together they laid the Zhou Dynasty of the world. Qi comrades in the age of 50 still doing carpentry, is not a great painter, his works are all the great age of 80 to 90 years old when completed. Therefore, there is always such a phenomenon of life, some people have when they are young, as some people when there is a middle-aged, some old time there as well. Flowers are always in different seasons, if all the flowers are finished in the spring, in summer, fall, winter does not have any flowers open you will find this nature is so beautiful it? -
-
Therefore, we think, if all of the wonderful life in the university had done, and the back is always smooth, do you think that life will be faultless? In other words, you had college less exciting, has become speed up exciting after graduation is not more good? Facts have proven that many of our students accomplishments in college are always amid the best, but after graduating from college but how come you can not make anything. Because in society, not performance at work. IQ scores can only prove that you than others, but it does not determine your life to a certain amount to anything. -
-
[b] success is not just resolute by your achievements, the most important is the ability to deal with society and acted in the capacity. Relationships in a variety of confusion, the ability to look for opportunities, and you bring an end to ... leadership a gang with you the ability to create business. And all this is not insistent by your performance. Of course I'm not saying do not take science in college, get a college diploma is inevitable, because in the future we will find such a phenomenon, if, even fail to get a college diploma, your life will be full of difficulties .

many people now read the University, some people say that college means nothing, because they can not work. Indeed up to now, this year the proportion of graduates find work only about 40%, but I believe this is only a temporary phenomenon, because of China's industrial structure has not been modified. From a historical point of outlook, far more than the Chinese students, because China is shifting from fabrication to consulting, message, logistics and service industries to communicate with the world, which means that all college students here have such ability to work, must to find a job. -
-
time that a college student told me that Yu teacher I want to start, do not go to college. I said why, he said, Bill Gates would like to learn. I said there are several Bill Gates the world, not to a thing, he said okay, he can become a second. I said, why do not the universities? He said, I failed the exam, does not go on. This is like Bill Gates can not be compared,GHD Green Straighteners, people feel that their knowledge is far more than the teacher, that the University has been a consume of time,GHD Classic Straighteners, put their own creativity and timely melodrama, so the drill into their own Microsoft went to the automatic research library. These are two completely different concepts. -
-
lesson, I just accent your theoretical representation is not necessarily agreeable to do agreeable in future. Have a statistical file, the altitude 10 grades in college and post-10 students did a research to a stage for 20 years, university students final 10 total asset and way to social status, really has over the before 10 higher. This method that even the most behind in college students do not give up. For example, I worked for 5 years at the university, when the graduation is to base fifth graduating class, but now we are the first to fifth class in the new full-East. So, we never give up yourself. - -
the most exciting time of life is to old to be able to write a memoir, he would have experienced due to the life of moving, will move others to continue to fight for the life of the wonderful, At this time I can say that my life is very full.

10 years ago, I met a particularly touching story: a college student came to me, because the very poor, but want to go abroad , want to go to New Oriental's courses, but no money so he told me that he wanted the new East Course, but no money, can do part-time summer classes at the New Oriental superintendent, and laid for him to classes, students complete investigation The Ting Kezheng Saowan place after the lectures at the back, I said of course. I did not expect the students also said the requirement, if the two-month part-time has really done well, then, can pay him 500 yuan to buy him a tape recorder, I said no problem. The child made a two-month result, all contact with him say the boy seriously hard, so that two months later, I gave him a thousand dollars to let him buy a tape recorder wages. After he bought, while listening to the tape edge of tears. I know he was touched by their actions, and presumably a big inhalation, sure enough a few years later he was admitted a full scholarship to Yale University, and is still work in the America, thousands of dollars yearly salary of 130,005. So moved only by their own will be wonderful life. -
-
fact, I pushed some make their own stories, such for my entry examination. At that time meditative I must test the campus, but not thought into the North, so hard to read. Sometimes you ambition find your head down, straight before, the target ambition be in your back. So while I got the recognition notification of Beijing University when the sky truly is smiling and calling, with Fanjinzhongju exactly the same. But whether at that time did not insist, maybe I am still just a farmer's son. For instance, while we have human favor me, the countryside took the test two years, he still scores higher than my third, when I told him that the third test with it, but his mother said not to test, and find a matron married to count , but I was follows my mother, you let me test one year, results in the third year I really confessed. So I have come to two conclusions, 1, have to flee ahead, not necessarily to run hasty, but the long flee; 2, can not stop, you can not network two days of drying for 3 days of fishing, to persevere. -
-
I went today, not a day
inactive, which I still have to work nearly every day, 16 hours, from the entrance that day every day. But I found that I was over but some colleagues. From basic to high school, I learned also very serious, results are always among the first 10 to 20, and I learned even more serious in college, but eventually the bottom fifth graduating class. Tortoise and the Hare article we know from elementary school, and life is also often reflected. Because people tend to run fast to stop, but can not because of slow Paode Man is not running. Long run, sooner or later will reach the end you desire. So when we do not go to college regardless of who scores high or low, at a time the stop pursuing it. -
-
a wise man is not necessarily a lifetime achievement created by a fatuous person than the institution of more, because the silly people are creating every day, and intelligent people may create a phase of time will stop Next, even such a super genius Edison, a child is also considered an idiot. Einstein-year-old would speak, but fortunately he had a good mother always thought he was a genius to make him a great scientist. So when my son will not speak to 4 years old, my wife anxious Strip him everywhere doctor, I say, do not look, 4-year-old will not talk normal. My wife says, why do normal, I say, not speak the language feature evolution is not complete, does not mean that mind is amplified. So never use your situation to determine your future, at a time you stick to what you will get something abrupt. - -
-
then I must contact the class many students go abroad, I saw the envy and want to arrest up with their pace, it also began to contact abroad. A full 4 years, contacted numerous American universities and professional, not an American university attempted me a scholarship. Despite the admission notice to get a few, but to the United States Embassy visa each time refused. Of course, now my visa in addition to Iraq, not, almost all the other countries. Now the United States gave me the visa is 10 years multiple entry business visa. Because New Oriental is listed in the U.S., he must permit me to enter the United States anytime, anywhere on any given day. So when my infancy friend and now also facing the Yellow River, in this life we ​​have not been out of town, I have traveled around the world. We think, in Xu, Su Shi that age without any means of transport, can wander through outlooks, wrote many of us moved and moving text, and prosperity in our age of technology without leaving behind some of the world txt and footprints, how do you worthwhile of my own. -
-
Some students said the teacher Yu money because you can do so. Frankly, before I have no money and I will do so. Because a child is my most admired figures Xu, because he is my fellow, stayed at my house next door. But he was 400 years ago, stayed at my house next door, to know where local celebrities on the clash on the young is very great. One time, I sat next to the Yangtze River to see sunrise and sunset, I was thinking how can go by far Xu it? Therefore, I will strive to meet him in this life to go as distant. -
-
precisely because there is such an example in, I will find entrance once, double, I do not despair, because I know the only way out of rural border is admitted to the University. I want to become a city of rural family accounts, because at that time could walk around the city's list. Although I usually very tranquility, but there is always a desire in mind, called the desire goes away cross the horizon, that is, looking at the horizon I never satisfied, and I always want to turn over the horizon to see what the other side in the end The. -
-
we all know, if you continued further the horizon there will be a lot of landscape displayed in front of you. It does not matter to you with no money. And I have carries 100 yuan, went to the Mount, went to the Huangshan Mountain, went to the Jiuhuashan, went to the Lushan. I walked to work to help others, come Jiuhuashan found no money, slept in a farmer family. That I broke a farmer in the river bed, but also to find me for money, and only 5 dollars in my pocket. So I say to help him with planting to offset accommodation. He said taking a closer look, how students will be planting it? Results jumped the day I put a three-quarters, and he just put a quarter moved him half die. He said, how can you plug so fast? I said, I'm 14 years old to all over our shire planting title. Then he slew a fowl for the evening to drink with me. The more he talked the more I like my students like farmers. The next day I left, he actually excavate the 10 dollars to me, I kas long asmoney in your pocket, and tomorrow we still have to Lushan, this money will give you when tolls. -
-
life is a variety of living law, but even if you sit in the middle of his study, his life and let life be great. Nothing was den OF CHEN life, not the world's greatest mathematicians? So no matter what the state ought also like to write a poem as Therefore, only when our lives have a look later, can progress. Sometimes, we choose to move forward, not because we are so strong. There are so short I was very moved, has become my motto: Any new recruits New Oriental teachers and staff must walk 50 kilometers, and the future also must walk every year 50 km. Many people have never walked so far as the common walked 10 kilometers to walk, wading in particular, to ascend to go. Every time I would go with New Oriental staff, half the time somebody will come back to, I said no, you can not go, but first handed to the resignations. When we arrived at 25 km when you have only three options, first, to continue to move forward; the second, back; but when you go half the time, you go back is 25 km, it is not if we insist on moving forward ; third, standing still is not nailed. Stop in the junket of life is not what hope is there before it? -
-
we lost a lot of life and undergoing, and at the peak of you keep moving forward, the afflict is often determined. In the process of hiking, I have a ache in the tears flee, has also been a pain in the crying, but I know you really mallet to it not because of the strong but because you have no alternative. Till the end, you will find that there are forever results. I did not think the exercise of 13 new students from the East, and now into education, 1.75 million students, in fact, all of which you do not must go to, if we proceed to move forward on the line. -
-
always going to pursue our life an experience, sometimes we feel that people do not even like fish, because I was in Canada, I read the Canadian salmon return each It is returning to spawn, I always find life and its spectacular, egg produced in the dirt will be a lot of other animals eat. The following spring, when the rest of the eggs will become small fish, tiny fish downstream and into the lake, and other fish in the lake will be eaten by some. A year later, the fish will grow along the river ran out into the ocean, and then around the Pacific Ocean a week, every four years a cycle. If the salmon to move along in the ocean, not to return the lake to lay eggs, it will not die, but it is focused by the heart for a swim in the estuary began to move forward, once the swim when the river can no longer eat anything desperately forward tours, and then began to travel to the destination pair to lay eggs, producing both good after death. You will see thousands of dead fish drifting in the river ruddy, while the eagle and black bear on the edge waiting. -
-
especially after I read
moved, a small salmon are conscious, the Health's mission is to not give up. Then we do mission in life, such as young parents gave us wealth, you heave adults. The future after we become parents as well. The growth of our children is your mission, and our other mission, how to live his life more merry, how to help others, so that this society has become more meaningful. Why are religious people will live a relatively simple, because they instill a sense of mission. The fish have gone through even a small flow, lake, ocean, he savored the perfume of fresh water and painful water, completing the life cycle. If we are not bitter in my all life, no happiness and sweet, that life is very regrettable. -
-
and your present condition does not depend on your future, when I was at the university more blow, first, as the poor, indeed I was wearing a large patch into campus, our amusements teacher in the class never call my name, are called to be a campaign that big patch. Because I had training in the countryside, doing just fine jumping movements of view, so I always called out to do presentations. -
-
the first day of the evening, the class class meeting, I mushroom to speak a word. Wang Qiang, New Oriental is now the teacher is our class monitor, stand up and tell me if you can not speak Japanese. Because I have been in the rustic school, so we Mandarin language teacher never useless to us to the course, I do not know Mandarin at that time what to say. North was in agreement with the English placement scores, college entrance English test I was just fine because it was assigned to the A class, in fact, I heard that level is not good, so to Class A month later was demoted to Class C, and C classes effectively for those who voice tone and hearing-impaired students. Etc. Later, I found my classmates and I really have an IQ gap between those students I commonly do not see how serious they are also learning how one final exam will be able to get good grades, study time every day I have more than they two or three hours, but each time the countdown final exams are in class a few. It makes me feel very reduced. -
-
At that time, our class of 50 students, 25 boys and 25 girls. At first I heard this figure is especially exciting, but did not think the girls in our class did a Zhengyan Qiao my peek. In 2001, when our class reunion, we come back from around the world. Looking back, we suddenly discovered that the very unpromising class, Mandarin is also about bad, nameless how the man became the best of the class. This time female students are ardent to hold onto my hand, do not start with regret. -
-
college girls ask me why later, Yu teachers what we are looking for a boyfriend to the standard, I said very simple, refer to my looks. Of course, if looks like me, it is indeed not let go of. Those who were so much hideous and do not let go, because the law of this world is, the more hideous people richer content. -

junior year when I most like to read the The results showed that he himself was spewing blood. To the hospital, doctors put a check swiftly locked up TB, one off that year. I told the medic said the young man like me how will it be tuberculosis? The doctor told me about the status quo. I said, you see I have to learn particularly hard, can score that do not increase, the class is not a girl like me. He said this may not TB is entirely impossible. -
-
but the ailment also brought me to adjust on the state of mind, because the first two years I was in college, you want to catch up with my classmates is my spiritual support. But by the third grade, I was sick after one year completely changed, I feel alive for good. I then gave himself a set minimum standards to ensure that college graduates get a diploma at least, the last state to assign a job to me good. Although I did not give up efforts, the result will be a more open mind. So, until now I have educated never to go over, because there are always more good than you, there are always more backward than you. -
-
the world's most exactly is your opponents, think after hoursday is not better than yesterday, a little progress, think about next year is not more better than this year. Think about it, 10 years after the year you are not than you better. This viewpoint has been preserved to my college. -
-
graduated from university, each person must go speak a word, such as how to get after the repose of my life, I would go about such a passage: I said, the students we are all powerful, I did not catch everyone 5 years to catch up, but amuse remember, after the students play a camel certainly will not give up, you do 5 years into my dry dry for 10 years,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, you have 10 percentage of the things I dry dry 20 years, you have 20 years of dry matter into the 40 years I did it, it is not happy I will keep good health, to the 80-year-old one away after you put me before you quit. This is my private attitude to keep to the present, and I think such an attitude is very telling for me. -
-
I was asked if the new East did not how to do? In fact, New Oriental will sooner or later did not, because it is yet a commercial operation of educational institutions. Think about it, we see a information the other day, GE is the character of the United States, still the brim of bankruptcy does not it? This may be the future of New Oriental will become the traces of history. But I think, even now the new East still very successful without me, because my mind was very successful. The variety of life I desire and pursuance of the horizon through the desire will not change. I think that New Oriental to me is a morale, a strength, not a new East itself, brought me how many money, of course, if the new Oriental give me more money, I also like to have, not money is a cheat it. But more importantly, money can make some more meaningful things to. For example, I have always wanted to do a small personal university, I might not be as big as the Tongji University, but do it one-tenth of always right? In Beijing, I have bought a piece of land, is being built university college, after production it just like New Oriental decoupling of listed companies, and become a non-profit college campuses, then it becomes possible to do another of your things. -
-
how to change their own lives extra dispatching is the most essential thing, so that the New Oriental does not exist a daytime is customary. If the new Orient did not, I still will come with you a lecture, but will be more joyful mood. Because there is no complicated asset. I just want distinct title on the line today called -
-
meantime in college, a few things we need to do is: first, to build their own knowledge framework intact; Secondly, it is possible to make friends in college because you are life-long friend and partner, must get cracking your university; Third, if possible, in college, compared to talk about a specific love, as North back to my life gray. Why is the gray I think it? In fact, not because of needy grades, but because of 5 years in college I never had the time painting approach. So college has become my rue. Let me give all of last year, Peking University, Beijing University students to do the beginning ceremony, I give them emphasize one, nothing important, important is adore, but love do not have alarm of failure, because suicides are not suicides, Weiminghu to so shallow, can jump to wake; Fourth, do a good job arrange for the future. Future work with you how many friends, with your expertise to learn how many are narrated. A good clutch of your subject, then certainly some bad vocational use, by the time you learn better. -
-
studied I have a friend namely Vietnamese, Vietnamese naturally seldom accustomed, merely always of the chief mastery apt Vietnam to ascertain him for he is the guiding Vietnamese concurrent translation experts. I have a college classmate of Chiang Kai-shek, of 10 years and destitute. But he later made a report to the United States, the United States to aid him diagram held a Seminar aboard Modern Chinese History, in his report in terms of their research through the results following one antique professor of tears. Down later a answer, the antique professor is likewise a 30-year U.S. study Chiang Kai-shek, alone, I could not find an of Chiang Kai-shek, did no meditation there is a So $ 50,000 a year, so I followed him in the United States students to graduate, and then peruse the four-year doctoral student. After reading the old man elderly, he became a professor by the school. I went to look him, he was in New York bought a set of small house, buy a car marital a wife reserves a dog. At that time he told me that Mr Yu You tin see that entire this is Chiang Kai-shek -
-
I want to use this example to say? What is the research is not important at all times you really like to do it, then someone will use you. Conversely, if you feel you do not like the career, but it is for me to find a job, this should not learn? Course to learn. I was such a state, I have never liked English, because the math did not test in English only. Because I do not like English is not strong ability to emulate. Wang Qiang, like my squad chairman, able to imitate any words vividly. I Putonghua training for a year before we can understand the way excel. My wife is from Tianjin, a argue with me, then call me on the use of Tianjin, but I will only say that until now Tianjin words. Is that when she elected up the stick to hit me, I told her screaming, -
-
But then I found my life in the English language became a tool for English, I became a teacher at the university. In fact, North did not keep good grades, but was just forty-six examination, Beijing University students should learn each year the Department of English, the results of Peking struggling to find a teacher. Some conspicuous graduates to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Trade, wages are lofty. We later dean perturbed that the last 5 to me to stay. 5 people left to become a doctoral tutor now, and shows how the quality of education is now Beijing University. Which was a joke, of course, they later through their own efforts, through a number of times tests have become very good teachers. -
-
in the mountain, you will concern alpenstock you like it? No, you only care about can help you reach the top. So English is my trekking pole, although I do not particularly like, but I know I want to climb higher peaks in life must need this trekking pole. I originally wanted to own a Chinese expert in English, the top 100, but later found that play is not, because build up Chinese students returned, and some spent 10 years abroad, 20, came back to see how high criterion of English than me. I can only narrow the range of English syntax to become experts. Later discovered that the word back mindless, so the word starts to go to the back, turned into a pretty good vocabulary of Chinese experts. -
-
counting to specialty, the students read more books in the university. Asians are very much a new study. And much study, it means even more open vision, will be thinking more and more innovative. New Oriental fashionable saying is called Inside the thickness of the mainly on two aspects, first read more books, read a lot of books and your knowledge of the structure will naturally complete, will generate sagacity; second is the more life experiences. The wisdom and life experiences incorporate the wisdom of reading will become a true great wisdom, and build your future profession will become a source of infinite and tools. -
-
, for example, recruitment of important posts New Oriental people are my interview. I only have a few questions, first how much your college read book, if you read dozens of books, and that certainly I would not want you. Minimum standard in my mind is 200 books, and I read 800 books in college. New Oriental has a more prosperous Wang Qiang, a teacher at the university read the 1200 book, a annual average. Some people will ask me out, I forgot to read What is the distinction did not read it? In fact, completely different. As you fall in love, fallen in love and later became a bachelor's and a bachelor self-confidence than it is. Because when he saw someone in love, he will be next to the It is not too late to read it, you can go to the bookstore looking at the books, remember to touch the names, so that can add a bit of human temperament. -
-
I have an mind, human living to live a poetic life, how numerous of us often stopped to see at the moon, Inner Mongolia during the vacations to see at the starry sky, there the number of students in mind when looking at sunrise and sundown of life surging felt. Of course need to practice. University, there was a very notable poet named Zi, wrote a outstanding poem, So we mention that a person can not be expressed merely in the language of verse, but also to express the poetry in the real earth. So in reality you must overcome obstacles and setbacks. A poem called I am on the So, after entering the door of Beijing University is the first entity to abandon, to the Gobi Desert, to the prairie. And as yet, these places became my spiritual home. If one has in life make life difficult entity, I went to Mongolia on horseback forward with the herders. Pastoralists have said, were never seen in the Han Chinese did not like your life's. -
-
returned to the subject of poetic life, in college, playing games on MSN is not called poetry of life, holding a book in bed and slowly fell asleep while reading a book that is a kind of poetry. To pay consideration to present political, to grasp some of the world event. This capacity will start in the course of your future play a meaningful role. The other is to make friends as much as possible, make friends first you must be a good person, you will be a reassuring one. Business in China is such a state, if you are a good man, in the difficult times some people will definitely help. For example, Niu Gensheng Mengniu we heard, he and deeded very real. So Mengniu after the event, he needed money, just make a phone call we will send your money. And why not even signed the compact we gave him reason is simple trust. -
-
I have come across such a location, in 2003 when it came to SARS, we'll repay tuition to students, New Oriental's sudden withdrawal of liquidity bare. And I was told, leaving a shortfall of 20 million on account. So I were a telephone call to the two friends, one night ten million to get. So, you become a person to let others believe, than being a testimony for you to let others who are far more benefits. The establishment of this trust, to do the following elements: the centre to the others not to themselves as the center; have a spirit of service. -
-
time I think I am good for nothing that the university students, but why come back with my business? This is with my university action. My university is a learning bad but people really like someone else. We were never ranked apartment proctor, because in all my sweep. There is basically all the dwelling I hit the water, and the reason they later abandoned the alien great conditions to start with me or with a relationship I had to fetch water dorm. Years later, I went back to those college students, they say that even you are so good for nothing people in China are making money then we come back disgustful? The second reason is, we know you are a particularly good person, you will not give us something to eat porridge, porridge nectar you will not let us hunger to decease, so to come back. So in college did not even have a friend who wants to succeed in this life is almost impossible. -
-
still in college to pay a few people who can really help you, such as: heart than you open, eyes keen than you. I was in college to pay is such a friend, a man must follow the cattle run. For example, Wang Qiang, a talented teacher side, which I could not learn. He enjoys reading, he entered the university will be the cost of living into two, one for books, to buy a repast ticket, meal ticket, not achieved with the books of the money, he would prefer pilfer other people's meal ticket I think this is a good habit, I also divided into two, achieved my meal ticket to embezzle him. Every weekend we went to buy books, I do not know what to buy books, so he bought what I am going to buy everything, he was tired I get that you can not but follow me, I say you are my squad leader has the responsibility to help the backward students. In fact, I know he wants me out, because when he was pursuing the object of our class girls, I do not follow him if he would take girls out to buy books, I had to see through him in the plot. So far my reading teacher is Wang Qiang, his accumulation of nearly 60,000, whenever he saw a good cheap book will help me buy expensive will send a message to let me buy their own. -
-
until now I must keep reading. Because every gathering when they speak almost good books, if I did not read will be that they say The reason is that Wang Qiang, and you really need such a friend. Xu Xiaoping, there is the teacher. I think this college a good teacher and would like to know. After a week I bought a small pen to give him support, knocked on his door, he asked me who you are. I said, I am your student, after listening to you after school was moved, so you want to make friends, which I give you a small award. Xu Xiaoping, took a look at my hands a gift let me go, and into the door of his home found a lot of young teachers there. It rotated out he had a habit, will move to Friday night, a team of teachers to his home to conversation. I surely want to hear, and asked if I could linger and hear, he said no, ah, we talk about are some who question the innocent lad like you will be polluted. Fortunately, I have fast reactions, said Xu in this zone I just need to elementary teaching. Opportunities will always find their own. I base no one to give them seethe water,GHD Rare Straighteners, so I boiled noodles to help them flame. 4 weeks to go straight to the first 5 weeks I'm not going. Why do not you, not because I exhausted, but I think the importance of a person when the display must be displayed. Sure enough, a call came over and said Xu Xiaoping, how you this bastard is not over. I know not but I can not do without them they can not do without me. Since then, in a year, I kept listening to them talk, when I run the new East, I went to Xu Xiaoping is the first home. I told him no deficit of New Oriental English teacher, but the absence of thoughtful people, so I wish you go back and administer the new thinking of the East. So do in college is another thing we must make friends, let themselves into a people trust. -
-
And if we can talk about a love is still very good. But love has a very important prerequisite is to wholeheartedly love. The so-called single-minded love is not to say, the university can only talk about one love, but that can only talk about one. Love to what amplitude? To have such a feeling, -
-
second ingredient is when you really love someone, the proper way to acquaint him you love him and not just in my center. I was in college to lose a lot of girls in love, but only on the heart, fearful of being rejected. In fact, the pursuit of better performance out of, even now rejected by a girl, her home will write in the memo, One year to the United States, with a class like the girls before dinner, she and her husband to dinner with me. Dinner when I told her, in fact, in college I have a trample on you of special note. She was Yipaidatui said why do not you differentiate me was it? -
-
third is to talk about charity, magnanimity means that when the so-called falling in love with another person when other people must be generous to him, your happiness is my happiness, your happiness is my happiness. I always feel that people in the world there is always fate, if the university no one loves you, in your future life will always be someone loves you, so hand in hand with you to the next journey. -
-
I am a special love life of the people I did not defiance to walk even step on ants, I would like stepping on the mother bird ant bird ant the public how to do. I do not dare to eat fish, I eat a piece of fish that the male parent of the more painful ah, so I generally do not eat fish to eat two. Of course, the love of the university is a process, whether graduate or undergraduate students after graduation to get married so much less than love. Such as our class more than a dozen of love, got married after graduating from college three pairs, two years after the divorce, the two pairs. Now left the next couple, the couple is the teacher and his wife, Wang Qiang, my college classmate. Both of them now living a happy life. -
-
love it if there is dissatisfaction with the University does not matter, look at me on the line. Many people think that I'm not normal, but I still to get married, and still find a loved one, still a child, but also have a relatively happy family. All in all, life is such a wonderful move forward. Are trivial, there is excitement, it has steadily night, there are smart day, this is our life. -
-
there is work problems. The problem is the work of a relatively simple question. I believe the students of Tongji University, when looking for work will not be much hardship, but the students asked me to do business. Life does not create a business life must be a very bad thing. People always want to own a lifetime of dry matter, is to start doing their own thing. A job we work attach, but you will not necessarily start college. Why? Because the business requires experience and a lot of preconditions. -
-
First, your expertise in the use of your business; Second, you have to get along with classmates and friends and have the ability to appoint interests; Third, you need to have Chinese society to deal with such complex situations; Fourth, you need to have elementary business knowledge and operating principles, or business operations; the fifth, his compel had been a person with leadership; Sixth, you need to have their own areas of operation of the knowledge and expertise knowledge. -
-
example, you want to put forward a training school, your working learning of it from somewhere? The operation of the learning you need to do by observing how people come. If I had to do it directly from the new North East, I never could realize. New Oriental I do have two preconditions. First, I did six years at the university teachers, so do teachers do a good job. There is a second requirement, I do New Oriental antecedent, I worked at another training institution for about three years I was in the detection of how it was done. I met many college entrepreneurs fail. I said, how do you not start a business? They said that the interests of the students met at a time a relationship between every other all Is that it? Yes, but you will not handle with the New Oriental gang of friends and I also have an amuse, but I do not deal with it? So the opener now is to consider do not have the skills. To encourage students to start but I go to a decisive industry, observed at fewest one to two years, rather three to 4 years, slowly accumulating their artists, they would gradually become mature and identity are slowly agreeable settled, Finally, the failure of business opportunities that a lot less. -
-
start with two states, the first is from scratch, I was starting from scratch, Ma is starting from scratch. The second business is like Yang, are also considered entrepreneurial, Yang Liu's class is then turned into the coalition director. The treatment of American scientists, entrepreneurs Jeter Wilson, he is an ordinary worker from the start for 20 years into the company's executives; manager's position in the company did 20 years the company became the world's largest company. This is business, not necessarily myself. -
-
a student inquired, Yu preceptor, how do I put a training tradition as big as you have done? New Oriental is very uncomplicated to wash up premier, if you put a very clean and sanitary cleaning, then I put you to upgrade to the Minister of Health,GHD Hair Straightener, Minister of Health, Well done if you are you will convert the new manager of the East back, until you convert the new East Logistics Officer, I'll bring you to Harvard University to learn, and learning over I'll come back to you all logistical authority, you become a logistics chief executive commander. First of several? Second. I Therefore, we are slow to adult, like a tree growing up is growing up, how can all of a sudden can become successful people start their own businesses? While such people are still there, but it is also a minority. I am a 32-year-old affair, 32 years ahead the new East. So do not fret, his entire life to do something it does not matter how many. -
-
or my old saying: to live life a mini exciting. My metaphor is the metaphor of trees and grass, there is another analogy: as people's lives like a stream, there is always a nightmare - to stream into the sea. Some people in my entire life does not flow to the sea, the river is not complete. Yangtze River to the sea, the Yellow River to the sea, but the Yangtze River, Yellow River in their own assorted ways to the sea. Yangtze River split stone mountains to the sea through the mountains, no mountains split the Yellow Stone, the results approximately the nine-eighth turn. But no matter what, and then turn the last goal of life unchanged. We only must memorize is to like the Yellow, Yangtze, like constant forward flow, but not into the Yellow River, Yangtze River sediment inside, and eventually his settling down to life to precipitate gone. All in all, life does not rely on the superb people on their own. Never a savior, you want to live gorgeous, happy to rely on our friends around the coupler exertions of each! -

Sponsored Links