Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
buigfess8848

Default Office 2010 Code Microsoft fleshes out small-, mid

Microsoft is sharing additional details about its small- and mid-size servers due out later on this yr that may be built around Windows Server 2008.Both of those servers are part of the newly-christened Vital Server Solutions Family. In the minimal finish (for end users with 50 PCs or fewer), Microsoft will offer you Windows Modest Enterprise Server 2008,Office Home And Business, the product codenamed “Cougar.” For mid-size companies, Microsoft is readying Windows Necessary Business Server 2008,Office 2010 Code, codenamed “Centro.”Each of those products are currently in private beta testing, according to Microsoft. They will go to public beta some time during the first half of this 12 months and both launch together within the second half of 2008,Office 2010 Professional Plus Key, organization officials said.Microsoft is sharing far more specifics about the two pending server bundles a week before the organization;s “Heroes Happen Here” launch of Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008. Here are a couple of new tidbits I gleaned from chatting with Steven VanRoekel, Senior Director with Microsoft;s Server and Tools Division:* Both Important Server bundles will come in two flavors: Standard and Premium.* The Standard version of Cougar will consist of Windows Server 2008,Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business, Windows SharePoint Services v3, Exchange Server 2007, Forefront Security for Exchange and Windows Live OneCare for Server,Office Pro Plus 2007, all running on a single server. The Premium version allows customers to run Cougar on two servers, with a second instance of Windows Server 2008, plus SQL Server 2008, on the second server. The Standard version requires a standard client-access license (CAL); the premium, a premium CAL. (Previous Modest Company Servers required a common CAL whether people had the standard or premium release.)* Microsoft is adding much more services to Cougar and pitching it as an example of a Software+Service solution. In addition to the aforementioned Windows Live OneCare for Server (which is a Forefront-security-engine-based antivirus-only solution), Microsoft also is users tight integration between Office Live Little Business, beefed-up Remote Web Workplace and Sharepoint Services 3.0 and Cougar.* Centro, as Microsoft has detailed previously, will include Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2007, System Center Essentials, Forefront Security for Exchange, the next (still unnamed) version of ISA Server that is due out later on this yr, and for Premium customers, SQL Server 2008.* While Microsoft is touting SQL Server 2008 as being component of Cougar and Centro, if the final release of that product isn;t done in time to make it into the products, Microsoft will bundle SQL Server 2005 into the new servers and give customers a free upgrade to SQL Server 2008 once the final code is available. (Microsoft is currently saying that SQL Server 2008 will likely be released to manufacturing while in the third quarter of this year.) If SQL Server 2008 is included in the server bundles, Microsoft will still give users downgrade rights to SQL Server 2005 to ensure application compatibility.* While Microsoft has touted Cougar and Centro as being 64-bit only releases, Microsoft will supply both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 as part of the premium releases. Only the second server (in Cougar Premium) and the fourth server (in Centro Premium) is going to be 32-bit; the others will likely be 64-bit. VanRoekel said Microsoft is doing this to ensure application compatibility.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

office, whether laptop, entertainment or learning, which have become the tools that we will be prepared. With the development of computer hardware, laptop computers are increasingly lower prices. This time we buy, can not help but to compare, but one store was overwhelming offensive saliva misleading, that the processor is the best high will, in fact, did not weigh all the configuration, such as: memory, graphics, significant deposit, etc. Other important configuration.
words, each person uses to buy laptop computers are different, then the products for all types of people also came into being, entertainment, business type, game type, thin and light, the Internet and so on. From this year's new look, design, intelligent core, smooth picture quality, entertainment features, green and all these aspects become a selling point for the brand focused on mining. The 2G memory notebook products, as the recent hot, advantage is that graphics performance has been improved to make it DirectX 11 times the face of large-scale 3D games can still achieve smooth operation. Users to ask, that in the end it shall laptop better? Today we are starting from the gaming performance, introducing the market's top 8 games this face, I hope the wishes of friends recently purchase can be helped.
2010 notebook computer market in the fall, because of the Shenzhou series of upcoming fine shield become rock. In too extreme shock to 3DMARK06 scores, before the Distribution will not fully 15.6 stirred a high-performance notebook market turned upside down. In the much-anticipated, this notebook has finally come to our side, the current hot selling price 6999 yuan, so you can enjoy the wonders of 3D three-dimensional illusion brought about feelings.
Shenzhou shield K580-i5
refined in appearance, 15.6-inch LED-backlit widescreen display has a 16:9 ratio of gold, vivid color display fine, but also provide a broader reading and operation of space, whether it is HD video playback, or brilliant game screen, can be a perfect show. Imprint Printing appearance of the classic, piano-like mirror effect paint techniques, bring out the grain pattern of life, beautiful.

Shenzhou shield K580-i5
fine in the configuration, the fine shield K580 with the new Intel Core i5 Arrandale core processor, a revolutionary new architecture, powerful and intelligent performance with Hyper-Threading Technology , significantly increasing processor throughput and efficiency, the system performance obviously considerable. With a new design of 4G DDR3-1333 memory, to provide the best experience for notebook computers, faster computation time, response time, work and play is more handy.
Shenzhou fine shield K580-i5
the interface, fine shield K580-i5 of the interface design is also very complete and popular addition to the 2 USB, VGA, LAN,new new balance shoes, card reader, Esata and HDMI interface, such as In addition, also has 1.3 million pixels high-quality Web camera to capture every moment of the exciting, with dual-microphone array, a more complete network video voice applications.
Shenzhou fine shield K580-i5
Edit Comment: K580-i5 has 3DMARK06 outstanding results over a million lies with the GeForce GT445M graphics processor with 1G GDDR5 high speed memory, with DirectX 11, NVIDIA PhysX and other powerful combination of technology, users can experience the visual effects people emotionally, to make the game quality to a higher level. Optimus brand new technology that allows users to effortlessly access to high performance and long battery life to enjoy the double, no buttons, no restart, no need to consider outstanding switchable graphics technology allows you to get the optimal solution for notebooks. Now priced at 6999 yuan.
[contact business] Hung Tao Zhong Xin
[Contact Us] (/) Wang Quancheng
[Address] Street, Zhongguancun Hailong Building, 1 3075

Lenovo is the student market in the Y460A a student the most watched entertainment notebook, the aircraft fashion modeling, powerful hardware to the aircraft's position in the notebook market is very high. The aircraft configuration with Intel Core Duo processor i5, 2GB memory, 500GB hard drive, ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics card, and built-in 1.3 million pixel camera, support for safe use of face recognition feature, Windows 7 Home Basic pre-installed operating system. Currently, Lenovo's latest Y460A in the business offer for 5599 yuan, and the introduction of two or more gifts to buy a beach chair, five or more of a promotional gift treadmill activities, a friend might like to look at it.
Pictured: Lenovo Y460A
in the design,new balance 574, the Lenovo notebook has been its unique concept, and well reflected, this Lenovo ideapad Y460 using the second generation of the Machine design is thinner and lighter, weighing only 2.2kg, the thickness of 340 x 235 x 20 ~ 32.8mm. Using a 14.1-inch mirror LCD screen 16:9 resolution is still 1366 x 768.
Pictured: Lenovo Ideapad Y460A
in the configuration, the association will be most suitable for students Y460A configuration of all installed. The i5 uses Intel Core Duo processor, support for Turbo Boost Technology, 2GB memory, 500GB hard drive, ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics card, and built-in 1.3 million pixel camera, Windows 7 Home Basic pre-installed operating system, also equipped with LED crystal sharp screen and JBL audio, make you more perfect visual and auditory experience.
interfaces, Lenovo is also fully equipped with Y460A, the first Y460 has Bluetooth 2.0, and is equipped with a 6 in 1 card reader, 4 USB 2.0 port, a VGA video output port, HDMI *** degree multimedia interface, I / O interfaces Esata Combo, Express Card Interface, VGA interfaces, RJ45, the whole array of anti-noise microphone, headset jack supports stereo / audio output, multi-card reader (SD / MMC, xD, MS, MS pro, SD Pro), HDMI interface, an Express Card expansion interfaces, all interfaces that have a good Lenovo Ideapad Y460A-ITH the expansion of functions.
Editor Review: Lenovo Y460A but that is tailor-made notebook for college students, whether by design or marketing, there are a good response, with its unique association positioning to give Lenovo Y460A in the market account for a large share of friends you had better pay close attention to the interest.
[contact businesses] in the off Ka Yip
[Contact Us] 51526575 / MING
[Address], Haidian District, Beijing, Room 4A110 Electronics Electronic City 7G Series

Jane fashion appearance with excellent hardware, the overall performance is excellent. Jane 7G-i3 intelligent processor uses Intel's new Core i3, was alone with Nvidia GeforceGT 335, 2G memory, which makes the performance very strong choice for entertaining the crowd. Simple and elegant design, A side effect of metal wire drawing, the center has the same color as the upper homogeneous Haier LOGO tag. Corner arc design, simple in with a soft. Currently, the editor learned that Jane Eyre 7G-i3 Gome and Dazhong in the ongoing school promotions, promotional price of 4,999 yuan, like friends think about it. Haier Jane 7G
one-button recording, a full range of bonded and other features to satisfy users. 7 Jane Eyre as a classic after the introduction of smart new dual display, Jane Eyre is not only a full equipped 7G Intel's latest Core Duo mobile processor i series, with the most cutting-edge smart card Nvidia Optimus trend of new switching technology, it is never a traditional notebook computer had one button recording, a key associated features such as new products, called the current of the most innovative notebook. Therefore, the pursuit of high-performance notebooks, high life, as well as professional recording, WIFI wireless LAN function is ideal for high-demand users.
Haier Jane 7G body design
configuration: Haier Jane 7G-i3 uses Intel Core i3-350M Processor (2.26GHz, Intel PM55 chipset), 2G memory,new balance outlet, 320G hard drive, Nvidia GeforceGT 335 significant independence, pre-installed Windows 7 Home Basic operating system.
Haier Jane 7G body design
interfaces: Haier Jane 7G-i3 has 3 USB2.0, 1 �� Express Card, Esata Combo (eSATA/USB2.0), VGA interfaces, HDMI, RJ45, voice input and output sound hole, DC power jack, security keyhole, one card reader (SD, MS, MS Pro, MMC). Networks: Built-in 10-100M LAN, 802.11b / g wireless LAN, built-in Bluetooth.
Haier Jane 7G-i3 stylish, there are black, silver, red, blue four colors, configurations also impressive, relatively speaking,→ 【strongly recommend the highest click rate on, is a very cost-effective models, and now Shucu has started, like Friends took the opportunity to start a bar.

Acer AS4741G series has been the high popularity of the current notebook market in one of the series, the high cost performance has attracted the attention of many consumers. Currently in the new series introduced a processor equipped with a Core i5, 2GB of video memory NVIDIAGeForce GT 420M graphics card powerful entertainment of the macro AS4741G-5462G50MNKK, is definitely the best choice for gaming enthusiasts. Machine in shape and not much different from the previous product is still used by a metal material, durable, A face with silver-based, mesh punch lines are caused by unique design, good slip resistance, the overall look calm but yet stylish atmosphere. The latest machine is now in the business offer for 5900 yuan, like friends think about it. Acer AS4741G

appearance, Acer Laptop AS4741G-5462G50MNKK calm in appearance with a black panel, punch lines are caused by unique design of the mesh, with a very good slip resistance, the whole highlight the elegant . The use of a metal interior design, highlight the noble atmosphere. The aircraft is equipped with a 14-inch widescreen 16:9 golden ratio, showing a clear and natural for the user's display, also has a 1.3 million-pixel high-definition camera, video chat session and user-friendly features.
Acer AS4741G
configuration, the macro AS4741G-5462G50MNKK uses Intel Core i5460M, 2.53GHZ frequency, support Turbo Boost Technology, comes standard with 2GB DDR3 memory, 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive, DVD burner, NVIDIA GeForce GT 420M graphics card, with 2GB dedicated graphics memory. Genuine LinpusLinuxBE pre-installed operating system. Interface, with 3 USB2.0 interface, an HDMI video interface, a VGA port, 1 Headphone-out port, 1 microphone input port, an RJ45 network cable port, 1 RJ11 telephone line interface, a ExpressCard interface, 5 in 1 card reader (SD / MMC / MS / MS PRO / xD). Network, support 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, 1000M Ethernet card and built-in Bluetooth.
Acer AS4741G
Notebook Acer AS4741G-5462G50MNKK 2GB independence was undoubtedly the highlight of the aircraft, the use of metal materials and design,new balance mens, highlighting a sense of elegance,Oh, we should pay attention., and with the current mainstream Core i5, in order to bring new operating experience, interested users can get in touch with businesses to provide.
[contact business] Beijing at Oriental Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Hong
[Contact] () Cher
[Address] 27 Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing Zhongguancun Building, Room 703,

ASUS A42EI46JA-SL with ASUS exclusive Smooth and delicate shell design, more material than the average paint scratches and corrosion resistance to liquid erosion ability to maintain the A side long term as new. Hardware used i5-460M processor, 2G of memory and 320G hard drive standard, with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics card, and now Chengdu Cabernet from the dealer direct the Department of Industry Science and Technology is conducting special promotions, promotional price of the aircraft only 5999 yuan, like to play the next game with friends may wish to consider this Asus A42EI46JA.
The 14-inch laptop with a 16:9 LED backlit display with a resolution of 1366 �� 768 pixels, imaging results are good; top of the screen built a 30 million pixel camera, user-friendly Internet video communication. Divided island with multi-touch keyboard with the board is the moment of the pop group,如斯劫匪 - Qzone日志, feel very good.
configuration, ASUS A42EI46JA-SL notebook equipped with Intel Core i5-460M processor, the core frequency of 2.53GHz, 2GB DDR3 memory standard, 2048MB video memory ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics card, 320GB 7200 rpm hard drive, DVD burner, integrated LAN, wireless LAN, multi-card reader.
Edit Comment: ASUS A42EI46JA fairly robust configuration, 2G memory of the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics card is the biggest highlight of the aircraft, the effect is not an ordinary graphics card can be compared, like to play the next game with friends may wish to consider this ASUS A42EI46JA.
[Model] ASUS A42EI46JA-SL
[market price] 5999 yuan
[recommend business] Chengdu Cabernet Technology Limited
[business address] the people of South Road, Chengdu, four paragraphs One Digital Times Square, 8th Floor, A-6b
[Phone]

Dell N5010R-278 in the shape of a unique LCVM Hyun brushed steel panel, abandoning a long-standing piano paint panel, regardless of roof or the palm rest, all reveal the cool metal texture, is a configuration, the popularity is very high fashion notebook. In the configuration, use Core i5 processors, with Intel HM57 chip, built 7200 2G of memory and 320G hard drive, and also joined the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 alone was very attractive. The latest machine is now in the business offer for 5700 yuan (with formal machine-printed invoices, with original package rats), like friends think about it.
appearance, Dell N5010R-278-hyun by LCVM brushed steel front panel and global innovation drift Yuet Ping, in addition to highlighting the cool metal, there are four beautiful colors to choose from, as a whole is very beautiful. For the screen, the notebook uses a 15.6-inch LED-backlit screen, support for 1366 �� 768 resolution. At the same time embedded 130 mega pixel camera, to meet the needs of most of the video.
in the configuration, the Dell N5010R-278 with Intel Core i3-350M processor with 2.26GHz clock speed and 3M cache, while the chips using Intel HM57, the overall capacity in the expansion has a good performance. Storage, built-in specifications of 2G DDR3 1333 memory and 320G 7200 rpm high-speed hard drives, combined with DVD burner. In addition, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 with significant independence, provide 1G DDR3 64bit specifications of the memory, built-in 80 stream processors, support for DX 11 game effects, overall very good.
Interface, Dell N5010R-278 offers eSATA interfaces, VGA interfaces, HDMI Interface, RJ45 port, audio input jack, the sound output hole, DC power jack, security keyhole, etc. interface, built-in Qihe Yi Reading card reader, Fast Ethernet, and Bluetooth module.
Dell N5010R-278 uses a unique appearance is the focus of attention, and the new mold is caused by lower power consumption and heat dissipation, practical, very good. Intel Core i3-350M discrete graphics processors with ATI HD5470 mainstream configuration, performance is quite good.
[contact business] Beijing at Oriental Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Hong
[Contact] () Cher
[Address] 27 Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing Zhongguancun Building, Room 703,

very hot in the market of low-carbon of the R430, is not only stylish, equipped with the latest Intel Core Duo processor and 512M memory i series graphics card and HDMI high-definition interface, integrated into the design of a variety of intelligent management and thus open up a The new energy-saving, efficient notebook design ideas. At present, with a Core Duo processor, Founder R430 i5 latest price 4699 yuan, compared with 300 the previous rate of decline, a friend might like to look at.
Founder R430
configuration: Founder R430 uses Intel Core Duo processor, i5, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 500G hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce G310M graphics card, memory 512MB, DVD burner, Windows 7 Home Basic pre-installed operating system.
Founder R430
interfaces: Founder R430 has a 2 �� USB2.0, 1 �� eSATA, VGA, headphone output / microphone input jack, RJ45 network cable interface. Network: 100M Ethernet card, 802.11b/gg wireless card.
Edit Comment: Founder R430 notebook processors and i5 using explicit NV 310 R430 alone or in performance to meet the needs of the general audience, is recommended.
[contact business] Beijing Spring Thecus Technology Co., Ltd.
[Contact Us] (/) Zhao Kun
[company address] the world of digital Plaza Zhongguancun Avenue E East flagship store floor A1501B�� ��Founder
Founder school promotions time and events are as follows:
I. Date: September 1, 2010 ~ September 20, 2010
two activities:
l during the event, those who buy R410 Series notebook channel select models, you can get the value of ? 1999 Ԫ free with e learning software Founder spree; (National Limited 5000)
l event, R411 series of notebook purchase the specified channel models, can be obtained free of charge value of ? 199 yuan notebook dedicated computer desk; (National Limited 5000)
l event, T400 series of notebook purchase the specified channel models, to the value of ? 398 Ԫ free notebook backpack fashion; (National Limited 5000 )
l event, R430 series of notebook purchase channels for select models, the value of ? 498 to free folding Smart yuan notebook wireless mouse (China Limited 5000)
promotion details, please contact Founder store, please Founder-store promotions to prevail, gifts are available while supplies last.

Fengrui K46C to the same side of the red edge of the dazzling fashion modeling, or touched the hearts of many fashionistas, the consumer left a very deep impression. Configuration, the machine uses Intel's 32nm process technology based on the latest Intel Core i5 Calpella platform, intelligent processor, NV G310m and 512M of DDR3 discrete graphics memory, the largest share of up to 1G, running large-scale 3D games is very smooth. Currently, the aircraft in the business about the latest offer for 4499 yuan, like friends think about it.
Fengrui K46C with the party's performance in the design is very eye-catching. Machine with elegant black and decorated with red waist as sand, black and red colors with the balance of the machine in the stable among the highly personalized reveal bright colors, apart from a very steady trend of texture, carry around easily become the focus groups. With the mainstream 14-inch 16:9 golden ratio LED display.
side Fengrui K46C with Intel 32nm process technology based on the latest Intel Core i5 Calpella platform, intelligent processor, NV G310m and 512M of DDR3 discrete graphics memory, the largest share of up to 1G, the perfect support for DirectX10.1, as provide a superior 3D graphics and color table capacity, enough to do many high-definition video and ultra-Xuan game needs.
with Fang Chaorui K46C also has a very rich scalability, providing a wealth of I / O interfaces, including 3 USB2.0, 1 eSATA port (shared USB interface), an external microphone input port and an external headphone output port, an external VGA port, easily connected to a wireless network infrastructure and integration of digital peripheral side products to meet various business people need. In addition to the hardware configuration
powerful than, the same perfect Fang Chaorui K46C also did not cut corners on the performance of the designs are very eye-catching and charming. The product is fine slim body, the whole shell with black design with red waist as sand, a strong business atmosphere in the tough under the hint of fashion. The aircraft is now very tempted to prices before the world, like friends think about it. ��Price��
4499 yuan
��Recommended�� Tsinghua Tong Fang Quanguo businesses around the store
statement:
1. Internet transactions there are risks,new balance shoes, I urge users to judge carefully before making a decision.
2. Tencent reproduced above is only for the purpose of dissemination of more information, Tencent not show consent or acquiescence of the right content and validity of the above, the reader according to this article as any commercial activity, Tencent will not be liable any joint and several liability.
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote