Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 03-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
fgfhd22oi
Sergeant Major

fgfhd22oi is on a distinguished road
Default asics kinsei -The O’Reilley Factor

Andrea Fay Friedman: Family Guy vs. Sarah Palin Down’s Syndrome Controversy (VIDEOS)
Andrea Fay Friedman, who suffers from Down’s syndrome and who played the role of or rather gave voice to “Ellen” on Family Guy’s Valentine’s Day episode,wilson tennis rackets, responds to the critics made by former Alaska Governor and former VP candidate Sarah Palin. According to Sarah,MBT clearance,nike sb dunk high -, Family Guy was mocking special needs children and her son Trig,scarpe donna hogan - where Erin O'Connor, who suffers from Down’s syndrome.
In the episode,asics kinsei,Pink Bow Lolita Dress _6453, Ellen has Down syndrome and she is on a date when she is asked about what her parents do and she answers, “My dad’s an accountant,tory burch purses, and my mom is the former governor of Alaska” (watch video below). Sarah claimed this was like a “kick in the gut.” The real joke is about how being the former governor of Alaska is actually a job for Sarah Palin.
This is not an attack to Sarah’s family. “Ellen” is not mocked in the show for having Down’s syndrome. On the contrary, “Ellen” plays a smart girl and that joke was directed towards Sarah’s new job. Sarah Palin needs a sense of humor. Andrea Fay released the following statement:
My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the Extra Large Medium” episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine’s day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in ” Smudge” but I was a blonde in Life Goes On”. I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is sarcasm”.
In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
Andrea is a true inspiration,cheap supras! Andre has Down’s Syndrome but she lives a pretty normal life, she is bright and has a fantastic sense of humor. Down’s Syndrome is no longer a synonym of “retarded” as Sarah mentioned on “The O’Reilley Factor” (watch video below).
Family Guy vs. Sarah Palin Down Syndrome Controversy Videos
fgfhd22oi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links