Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
mary221511
Warrant Officer

mary221511 is on a distinguished road
Default nike lunar Horrible, just hypnotic , and saw his o

real hypnotic art! First turn off the music player get the angle, and then click the log player, now on your hypnotic journey now!
can really see your past lives do not believe you follow the music into your past life together! After

If you see your past life and see Replies tell me!

examples of real hypnosis!

hypnosis on a total of three past lives,

Liao Yuepeng last night listening to the hypnosis MP3. . . When the depth of hypnosis in tears. . .

hypnosis is hypnosis feel
for the first time two weeks ago in the cafe, last night after the hypnosis twice, twice, the second relatively complete, but I do not believe the results of hypnosis, because I was is a deep hypnotic state, the results came out almost crying out for the third time so hypnotic, but the results and the second much the same!
feel the spirit of the hypnotic process down very tired, but after the boot to restore some energy. overall feeling of hypnosis is magic, and introduced reading Liao Peng
of hypnosis is based on facts. and then contact people and things to dream about an unknown scene, to a place in the distant future and the dream will suddenly feel exactly the same! Some say it is time for the cycle and cross, the above experience and proven more than one person! perhaps people are really aware of the potential future it

hypnosis hypnosis can
characters in dialogue scenes, I did not start a dialogue But in the end, and two people inside: high spirits (and the prophets as characters)
incident figures, there was a brief dialogue is very clear!

the first scene the first time in Internet cafes, the effect is not very good, only halfway through, but the first three hypnosis is entirely consistent picture,
I stand high, here is the European buildings, the era of the ancient Roman Empire, and may be Egyptian Pharaoh times,glitter christian louboutin,
then stood next to me was a white woman, are back, waist, with white ribbons, the hair is coming back, like waterfalls,
skin is very white. now only that the first the depth of the second relatively complete hypnosis, my main appearance: wearing white armor, holding a knight sword, cloak hanging body,
standard Roman knight, that my past life is a knight (more interesting the sword will change sometimes, and sometimes becomes a sword, sometimes with members of similar fencing sword) to compare the image is my image is the King Knights of the mainland in the human form, much like
The second scenario

I took an army, the army as a whole is black, looks and equipment not see red in front of me with the sword, a step toward the palace (palace of the way between China,The test is very mysterious,ugg women, between the Royal Palace and the Roman palaces round), in the doors of the house rushed to the duration of this process on a long ladder, about 2 minutes!
ladder rails are white, the top carved with patterns, designs.

then I opened the door, more spacious inside, with pillars supporting the palace, about five or so, the house in the middle of the shape of a football conference table,
the northwest corner of the palace there is a door (and later in This important event occurred in the door), the south side of the table, the second position near the left side sat a man,
this person a second time and the second hypnosis in the left arm on the table,tory burch reva shoes Joy of life pray - pray for a happy family (Serial ), did not see his way from start to finish, I guess was a general or captain of the guard, but feel he is very mysterious, and then I sat next to him, sat for about a minute,2008.10.26 - home feeling,

important scenes

There is an important screen in time to take place, in front of me is coming out of a picture, I rode bicycles, the car behind carrying a woman, white woman is the eldest daughter started,
sitting in the back of motorcycles, I feel to her mental state is not very good, bike is riding in a bank, from east to west traffic!

At the same time, I hopped conference table. carrying the sword, pointing it at the northwest gate and What people quarrel! then in the northwest corner of the door of the palace there was 6 people in two rows, pressing a woman there, a woman half his arm, white clothes, but the above is bloodstained cuffs are torn,future cat puma, and the woman two Article according to people on both sides of the arm was kneeling at the door, long hair loose, the head down.

at this time cycling and I do not know the woman who the palace and did not know I jumped on the table doing, I was feeling strange all this comparison, the feeling of the soul is a loss!
then a voice asked, what are you doing, there were familiar with what, is who! are you doing?

Then the moment everything is very clear: the woman behind the bike and was pressing the white woman is the same person, she is my (Knight) of the wife. I am very clear her name shouted out, bloodied woman is from hell That person is hell messenger 6, she suffered the torment in hell, the spirit is ancestral curse. my previous life was a knight, with the army to the palace to rescue his woman, jumped onto the table, and hell is the messenger of negotiations, at the country with his allegiance to the enemy, the screen is the cycling life happened, that is, carrying her to the life I want to forward.
and arguments. At the same time I'm lying in bed at the height of the hypnotic state has been . have not feel the presence of the body, but used it all up together, there have been two drops of tears streaming down his eyes down. to tighten the body three times, that is, the feeling from the chicken skin.

Finally, white women to be messengers of hell back to hell, at that moment, a woman shouted to the sentence:

result, the scene finally jump to a tomb, accurate to say that the cemetery was excavated in modern, Knight is to put things buried in a coffin side, the tomb is
square with a ladder, put in the tomb by the north is a group of all kitchen, with a class life of appliances, porcelain, knight lying there, do not see facial expressions, the outcome of Cleveland did not save the woman
there, but I guess knight to kill a messenger, he rescued the woman, but his wife rescued knight, killed himself! ,nike lunar!

The location of the cemetery is: Shaanxi Province, Baoji City! - - # Which is now the location of Cleveland buried, is in the mountains, there is a picture where the Great Wall, in the top of a hill full of trees, knights buried the top position as the tourism building! ring, surrounded by layers of my past life

simple description is: Knight with the army to rescue the ancestral curse in hell was the beloved wife, and national enemies! with Past a sci-fi color!

screen

feel life is really like in the movies hypnosis! life picture is on a park bench with a backrest, the bench Knight's life sitting in his wife, wearing a white hat, hat with a flower in the left, wearing a white translucent Sha Yi, initially I was standing behind her, see her silhouette, from the back forward to see that kind of profile, and then I sat down beside her.
- - # With her pregnancy, but also the way two or three months. I sat quietly for a stay by her side, her state is the reincarnation of past lives to the life, the spirit of the curse has been eliminated.
or is that Knights of the state of her rescue from the cursed out!

this time I still feel some real thinking, been thinking about this is why,

then I have something to dialogue with her, forget one or two sentences, first speak to her:

her: Thank you for saving me! I did not speak

Then she touched the stomach: I gave birth to a son for you!
I :........
me: all this is true?
She: Yes!
me: Why is there all this? past lives really so? I do not believe
her: all destined for!!
She said the last sentence is sure! then I asked a high-Ling (the Prophet) the same problem, and the high spirit of the answer is: everything is destined!

the whole process is so hypnotic. I described people and things inside there are very real. still have some offshoot screen does not write!

then I do not believe them and a second hypnosis, similar results for the first time, but the difference is in the Knight's wife inside the palace, the second hypnosis is wearing a team of ten
word chest frame, holding the six monks carried the Bible appeared in the doorway, a woman tied to a cross!

A few days ago I also had the future of hypnosis, but hypnosis is not complete, there is a male and female characters. holding a baby! conducted a total of four hypnosis on emotional, all the things and people

actually is fully consistent and coherent! and this couple is the knight and his wife's life

hypnosis back to reality after the end of the time, had a feeling of time travel! ~ Peng Liao access to energy recovery prompt, physical and mental status gradually returned to normal wear and tear from the high!
the feeling of hypnosis is hypnosis relatively large energy loss in the body,timberland outlets, but the whole process down and is very comfortable!

Although there has been no Past and Present too believe such a thing, but from the experience of the dream to foretell the future (this is 100% present) case, which had to believe in something!

welcome all friends to my space! Thanks for supporting such a small board like you owe Hikaru reproduced!
mary221511 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links