Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
hjje0915h

Default Reversing 3 measures into location apt educate you

Reversing three measures into place to instruct you his secrets
This allows you to line three measures bring ... to an endthe globe
Since then no longer adversaries
It is how narrow any breach
You can also enter a drill while!
not allowed to be lazy, we should seriously study ah!

obtained after two decades of driving the real lesson of 26! driving the people must see! -
-
-
-
1, just got the time, what wants to open to open, even the tractor did not let go; can not open it is not open, find the best car or open their own. -
-
2, is an month before the test driving, say five document no use (open repugnant), take the five months that a file of no use (self-feeling good with the second gear start technology), now I feel a file to Five files are very profitable. -
-
3, driving a year, I feel their driving skills are amazing, what car super Dugan, what car do not make, the road is my home; three years, almost every day, long distances to see more accidents, What coincidence that can occur, the speed has slowed down a lot; now know thatthe area of ​​the metropolis buses and taxis is God, God is high on the truck, where had to make with them. -
-
4, after the familiar opening, a yellow light that is used to grab; then I thought the yellow light is used to stop; now have the green light to be with the foot brake, so for those who grab a yellow and ruddy light running. -
-
5, just getting into the car to find a bike, MOTO cars and pedestrians really upsetting; now often bicycle ride, walk the streets, that car is the most unreasonable thing. -
-
6, used to think that something have to slam the brakes, tires yelling that non-compliance with rules designed to advise the people; now kas long asmake we must show, which stopped cars which do not want to stop, the back of the car You can not stop he can stop alive. -
-
7, when used to give into road, but also pressing forward one; now entered into by the time there is, let a, marveling idea that this person is not worried to go to the hospital. -
-
8, used to think that the line in the traffic flow channeling, can grasp a lot of time; now base a good way at the peak of the election is not open F1 than those who slow to go. -
-
9, used to think that in the stream of people walk through, is the character of driving skills; now know thathuman value is not measured by money. -
-
10, formerly Highway 140 while driving that many faster than 100 km; now know thatwhen they arrive to open 160 more than just slower then half an hour, but not to the edge of a harvest to find that lavatory. -
-
11, used to think that an occasional violation has nothing to do; now know the relationship between chance and prerequisite only because the number of alter factors is not many good or bad luck. -
-
12, used to always want to beat each other accident meal; now want somebody to arrest the end of compounding calculations, Chi Diankui better than to flee every day brigade and insurance companies to the benefits. -
-
13, who once scolded by a bored, we have to fight to the bitter; immediately merely reach a finger up to tell him the instruction of paradise. -
-
-
-
14, used to think other people want pedagogy to drive each other about muddle; now feel that they can not like him, education is the most achievable. -
-
15, used to think that where the same car; now stopping to look at the edge of what car, what car is behind, can keep a secure distance with them, security apartment and the camera can not see the car ... ... Anyway, with a lot of thought. -
-
16,PULSERA BLANCA CON LOGO XB, from the front facing the outside inward, and now the trunk opposition the walls, can have more than after, the thieves had not visited the trunk. -
-
17, wore once before the car parking; now must park the car back more than a half a measure down, even stop a dome and then back up, I could work out. -
-
18, parking is always used to make mirrors to near up; now can not accept not receive, because it can help others linger away from your car, even if the bad also likened the paint to the benefits. -
-
19, former main technician to listen to; now shriek me master: Master, you do not alteration for this thing? -
-
20, quondam maintenance, the fuel that often for the same good or bad; now know, for a good fuel fuel save time and save money, and accessories must be the native contractor or brand. -
-
21, 10 liters of oil secondhand to think that only two dollars more than 9 liters (five years); now know thatten thousand kilometers can save 4 or five hundred dollars a year can retention a conservation fare. -
-
22, used to think that the more insurance premiums to cover all the better; now only buy three elect and car damage, coupled with thoughtless driving, but the 3 responsible for buying tall, since at least two hundred thousand. -
-
23, used to think that reversing radar installed, when you can not worry about parking, parking sensor now know there are blind spots, and the car after embargoes can occur at anyone time, or deem my eyes the best insurance. -
-
24, fuel is always used to go to a lot of money to say: Now know to fill a holding tank of fuel in the urban places is about equal to pulling a human, learn to add only a half tank of fuel. -
-
25, seeing which used to be the envy of hernia lights, driving at night all like driving a far light, regardless of whether the other side wink of an eye, and now know, what if the other party can not see the edge but also at risk themselves. So each time the car will become the first beam. -
-
26, before the rush to get off street parking to open the door to the next, and now look at the mirror again have to anxiety, have not kept up to look the back of the bicycle and motorcycle, the gate people will not touch the light.. -
-

vehicle insurance claims Chuxian
capabilities - so that each riders can learn

dangerous condition of an insurance claim vehicle skills - indeed useful posts, you have to treasure! ! ! (Want to make every riders can see)

dangerous condition of the vehicle insurance claim absolute skills

friends must have a car to buy car insurance. But now the insurance company's auto insurance provisions, but it is full of traps!
insurance company today issued a document to expose the traps and the provisions of the doubts, if there looked after crop, the altitude one please help me!
including N number of dangerous condition cases, they have real significance, we want to help.
most clear explanation, the only mediocre people can understand the insurance provisions.
(a) of the car damage, third party
(b) 丢车
(c) collision
(d) claims

insurance policy refinement solution (a) - vehicle damage, third party
Che Sunxian we first talk about the most essential and liability insurance.
Che Sunxian and liability insurance, vehicle insurance, basic insurance, the main compensation for the loss of the insured vehicle and the vehicle in use by the insured losses in a third party!
you probably think even the loss of vehicles deserving to natural calamities, insurance companies are also not erroneous along to compensate!
words of the half, most of the losses caused by natural disasters are lost, and only, except as -------- earthquake!

Case 1: If your car had the credit to be establishing in the earthquake hit it, ha ha
our approach: a few days after the earthquake, etc. to apply for state compensation
dangerous condition: the wall is probably caused by the earthquake releasing, and eventually fell in one day (not to mention the earthquake happen in real)

★ ★ Case 2: If your brakes in a car, the car's windshield, causing stuff flew to break the glass. You say?
you aboveboard on the insurance company said: . . . . . . . . . . Members of the claims will be pointed to his mouth: One of my friends practiced steel hand skill brakes crashed the windshield, OKAY!
Remember, items inside the car buffet along the loss underwent, the insurance companies do no lose it! !

★ Case 3: If you in the trailer collided with another car when the
our approach: bypass the truth that there is something dangerous condition
statement: Do not mention you or by others in the towing vehicle towing , or whether you have responsibility for the accident, the insurance companies will not pay

★ Case 4: If you are in an accident, broke his own on the glass, the glass and no insurance, you will be the insurance company claims?
to find someone not on the glass insurance claims work? ? Line, the absolute line!
risk is the full appoint of glass: glass breakage alone, is the use of stop and damage caused by the glass, and glass damage caused by the accident should be responsible for Pei Fu Che Sunxian
insurance if you are not on the glass, when You find yourself up in the morning the car glass do not know which bastard was broken, and how to do it? ?
Oh, the age strategy reasoned --------- brakes meantime driving, but likewise the fault of the head! (Remember to ascertain a elevation of almost the same friends for a shield ah), if it is on the side of the glass is broken, hit his head when he said a agreeable whirl, and Oh

Case 5: If your car crash, broke a mini light, you how to do it?
to find an insurance company, he definitely did not challenge not pay you, then you earn? ? No, you are probably sacrificing the
not understand? ? Tell you about all risks of each vehicle among the 2500-5000 (too good a car, you are considered on their own, my math is not good), if you are not in the one-year period of insurance claims, you will be in the next won in 10% of the time insurance no claim premium, this account You do the math, if the number of claims is too small, hey, so forget it. . . . . . . .

★ ★ ★ insurance policy refinement solution (b) - 丢车
I would like this file to Diuguo cars and may 丢车 friend!
vehicle parking and use of the process will inevitably make people worry about things, which is the most unfortunate thing 丢车, but, if you do as I say, your loss will be reduced to a minimum .
remember, ah, once 丢车, the first thing to do What?
police?
wrong! Car has been lost, which so easy to quickly find ah, you too morsel overestimating the aptitude of the Chinese JC, and still think about how to reduce the loss of it!
reduce losses? Which so effortless ah, the car is lost, how to cut ah?
premier memorize my first look, there is no insurance on the vehicle Daoqiang Xian.
What, not? That you calculate it wrong fortune, whether you purchase a bar above the Daoqiang Xian
, first of all, I ambition apt bless you, your losses tin be reduced, but, be careful ah! Then you have to do is Bijin your jaws, the sense of perusing my post, otherwise you ambition regret it!

Case 1: Daoqiang Xian stipulates that the insured loss of driving license, car original receipt, certificate of surcharge increase of 0.5% each of the absolute deductible. Lost car keys, the absolute increase of 5% deductible. These provisions in the insurance policy using the lightest color print, do not believe that you can take a closer look at menu, certainly in some inconspicuous corner can be found in this passage.
So whether you have a leftover opener had been lost, or you are to start running in the car with a key, please remember to forget it, otherwise. . . . . . Loss of 5% of your own resistance to set the

Case 2: If your car pay parking lots or commercial repair shop in the stolen, the insurance company liable for it?
respond is: do not lose! ! Because these locations the responsibility on the vehicle is reserved in custody during the car break caused by unsuitable care custodian, lost, and the depository should be held accountable. Insurance company is not responsible for compensation.
Therefore, the correct way is to look for parking lot claims, so every time I remember stopping parking receipt ah well received, however the loss of the on printed matter, but according to contract decree provisions of the contract on the format, which is a single shirk his responsible side! You may rest positive that he told a good pert, Oh, give you a good news has already been won this case, the abduction of the case to push the principle of the case after the case to trial in accordance with this decision,PULSERA BLANCA CON ARGENTINA, ha ha!

Case 3: If you, your friends car park is open, or you find out from the side to the parking lot can not afford to Peifu your car, you can think a change 丢车 site? Haha, I did not say ah
Case 4: Again, if you are a foreman, because some of the problems on the list book and friends fall out, and your friend is a villain, he secretly to embezzle your car, you guessed would be his act, you will find the insurance company to compensate it?
tell you, the insurance company are not liable for compensation. Because of provisions: the insured person and others in civil, economic disputes Erzhi vehicle was robbed, stolen for the exclusion of liability.
So, you can forget your big economic discussions directly to the public security bureau, remember, do not say that out of your guess, otherwise you will pull the financial problems came to China, the efficiency of the court, you Within about six months out of the car had hit!

Case 5: If you just bought a new car, on the whole hazard, but did not have time license (now the traffic control regulations: inspection 15 working days after the license plate be brought), After the insurance company liable for dangerous condition of it?
not responsible for compensation. Because the hazardous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one assured vehicles to traffic management department of public security issued driving allow or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic treatment during the duration of the public security department of inspection. But in general, by special concert before the government necessitated the insurance department under the number plate issued after the inspection of new vehicles will be responsible for the Che Sunxian family and liability insurance. Therefore, the compensation charge 丢车 Daoqiang Xian has not entered into compel, indeed, you will not get compensation.
seems to change if you are not relied on guts about lost time, buy a new car even if given away! I did not say everything then ah
Case 6: If your car recovered, the insurance company how to deal with compensation?
robbery insurance vehicle was recovered, if it were not for indemnity insurance company, the vehicle should be returned to you, but during the whole car was robbery, the vehicle suffered damage or vehicle chapters, loss of ancillary equipment needed rational costs of mend, the insurance company to pay compensation. If the insurance companies have compensation, should be returned to your vehicle, while the corresponding recovery of reparations. If you do not want to revive the original car, the vehicle owned all the rights and interests of the insurance company.

insurance policy refinement solution (c) - Crash
I would like this document to hit a car and could crash a friend!
as long as the crash, the insurance company now lost it? Of course not
you just look at the hands of the policy seriously damages Disclaimer know, insurance companies have a lot of entities that do not pay it, trying to minimize the loss, or come to me, ha ha!

Case 1: Suppose you are a apprentice, just take a car (of course, accidents are the rental car), on the road Lianju time to hit your sibling, you know this car have liability insurance, you will find the insurance corporation claims?
Answer: If you go, you're crazy, the insurance company will hit you kicked out, and why? ?
First, you must know what is responsibility insurance, full name: third celebration liability insurance. (Third Party people may not attention, Oh)

So what is the interloper?
method any third party insurer and the insured in adding, because the insurance vehicle accident caused the insurer to persons or property under the vehicle suffered damage to the victim under the car. Popular third party is ruled out of four people say: that the insurer, the insured, the vehicle driver when the accident occurred and their family members, the insured person's family members.
now comprehend that you as a driver at the time, hit your family, insurance companies, instead of losing, well, you know how to do it!
what? Do not know? Mad by me, do not crash, different driver finished Well, actually, what I say out of harm
Case 2: If you were fortunate enough to hit his car, and it is your responsibility to the entire, the court sentenced you to compensation You assure to disburse compensations every other's economic loss, mental damages, disability damages. . . . How do you deal with it? ?
also how to give money for it! Wrong!
you should discuss the other kin members, and addition economic damages and loss of disability compensation, minimum compensation as distant as likely the morale, not of course, the better
Why? You asked me why? This is not for 6 sheep, five horses
Well man, you are wrong, the insurance company is not completely unconditional commitment ', the insured quantity of compensation shall be paid according to law', but according to provisions for compensation. The proviso expressly provides that an event caused by insured damages of any spirit for the exclusion of liability. Therefore, regardless of whether the court should be insured compensation for moral damages, the insurance companies are not responsible for compensation.
understand? ? Other insurance companies pay for you, regardless of spiritual loss may, accordingly, choose to give each other money, they should not promise the spirit of compensation, in short, the insurance company of generous expense Bai, Ha ha!

Case 3: If You're providential enough to crash, this time is not your liability, and the additional party do not want to lose money,Equilibrio Xtreme, you can find an insurance company claims?
Answer: Yes, but you must first third-party claims, we can be an insurance company. If you give up claims to a third party the right to claim directly to the insurance companies, insurance companies do not pay. Because you give up the rights to a third party recovery, while also giving up the claim to the insurance company's rights.
So, remember, remember, we must go first to pay the other party, it is best to enforce a court certified unsuccessful, then you can look confidently to the insurance company, leaving them clean up the mess despite the go, Who they are received each year so many of your insurance does

Case 4: I remember used to have a bad driver under the mandate of JC, crashed into the escape of culprits is the result of two cars collided, and what is a Cana, the insurance company will pay him?
course not, expressly written in the insurance provisions, the driver's intentional doing is not compensable, we can only repair the car yourself:
So, if you do not have the economic capability of the hero before the Oh, to think about! !

insurance plan refinement solution (d) - Insurance demands
★ case one can not not see, because you've probably never listened of. )
Tan DX, one friend lost a renowned car, has been full insurance, my insurance company claims, failed, insurance company exclusions reasons: to retard Vehicle Administration,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, this car is not the annual inspection.
Case Study: Insurance Company action while, very reasonable, also in accordance with the provisions of insurance contracts: insurance is only effective on the passing vehicles, the vehicle can not be disqualified annual inspection of vehicles, even if no matter how good your maintenance useless, the result can only be lost white cast, but also on the white on the insurance, the insurance money worth at the most back
Case Conclusion: your car, be sure to timetable the annual inspection, after the enhancement must not, otherwise, discipline is a small stuff, exclusions big thing, this time even if a third party losses caused by traffic accidents, but also at your own consumption, insurance, bought the white case
solution: time inspection, even a day, and do not late;
If untoward, remember do not report to the police as soon as possible to cost money and then filled the inspection procedures for reporting claims procedures!
Sorry,PULSERA CAMUFLAJE CON LOGO XB, fair a explode of dizziness, I did not say? Said is rubbish

★ Insurance Case II:
and the same, without production the driver analyzed the note, and you steer entire the problems occur, the insurance company is not responsible for compensation, for reasons alike to the previous sample, will not repeat them.

★ Insurance Case III:
This is a frequently inquired question: I just bought the car, not on the authorization, the insurance is efficacious
explained:
dangerous condition when the vehicle insurance vehicle must have two conditions, one must have the insurance of vehicles issued by the traffic government department driving permit or license plate, the second is for a specified period by the public security traffic control department inspection.
but in general, by special provisions of the compact, the insurance must be issued behind the inspection of fashionable vehicles number plate could be responsible for Che Sunxian and liability insurance
So, when your car is lacking even luck, hit the man Han The insurance companies still make do with you wore, it is now remove of it!

★ principle of insurance claims because the testify has N people asked this answer, so here to do a few hours to answer
insurance claim case
1, incident to come ahead by the traffic team to solve the
punishment issued by the vehicle team unattached or mediation, the tribunal decisions, decrees can be used.
absolute so that these materials, surely in the way insurance companies the green light. Well, repose guaranteed that the claim
2, in the district of a important accident
accident: the car damage is serious, or to open to traffic team proved too much trouble
general cut rub: the certificates to the community property, because often suspected, the general is also very troublesome
Therefore, the best roads in the city on the Times report, otherwise ----------- kill you,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB!
3, minor accidents on the road, including stopping the cut rub
(such incidents occurring up to the altar in the DX)
such absence to prove the principle is: if a third party
involving a third party Peifu, or require proof of traffic team.
accident between the parties, such as a break, you can clarify in the claim: accident third-party self-study and self-blame by Che Sunxian the claim if the insurance company to transport teams to open your certificate, you must must bite the Do not let go, say no to child away, and Insurance companies generally will not be too seriously. You must promise to open the show reprehend I did not remind you that you ran away, precarious enough money to pay the oil money to do

4, most people
back if hit by a car after another, causing car to run, incapable to find
position is more serious trouble, via the traffic team to decide, by the insurance company on behalf of retrieval.
not serious, it is best to resolve the claim to self-blame, and claim to be in a sticky note if the other car body paint, and the direction of collision, must defend itself, or you pathetic!

remind you the final DX: When a report must be reported among 48 hours, or they may directly be exclusions! ! Remember, remember, do not must say within 48 to 48 ah!

★ what programs you are still missing, his weigh measure, the bureau to running a bar

Sponsored Links