Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
djih7dktf
First Sergeant

djih7dktf is on a distinguished road
Default How they find this vulnerability

!
Hello everybody ! I am a hair less often mentioned in the tutorial is now technical director of the black ! Current network security technology consultant new to some of the following is my entry to bring ideas !
So what is thinking? For example, I want to invade a PC computer, the first step for the understanding of what I ? The following are my own experiences to write a little bit of hope to help novice friends.
first point: the novice to learn Hacker ( hacker ) mentality and endurance is very important. because we learn Hacker is very difficult. Do not be afraid of difficulties must be overcome as long as you are determined to !
second point: to find their own way to go ! It is very important! Because each person's ideas do not just want to learn some of the invasion as some want to learn programming so this point we should pay attention to Oh! What school do not learn what to drill the other half go for it!
third point: to take advantage of search engines such as Baidu or Google enter into the problem we can find the answers.
fourth point : to learn to understand their own operating system, the average person does not pay attention to know the power off to play games to play QQ in fact we have a lot of knowledge of the operating system we all Need to know such as the Hacker: Several items must learn DOS commands up a list of system processes system management group permissions.
fifth point : to understand what others would say a common idea ,Shen said this sentence! Batch tutorial example to others or others to get permission webshell crack a program ,
know how they do this ? How they find this vulnerability ? I failed in accordance with his method of doing this is always thinking of . Simply For example, I teach you today, you invade a site of invasion success , then why do you think I need to know the injection point ? The injection point what his rights. Draw a circle according to the egg is not always successful
djih7dktf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
fghi643
Colonel

fghi643 is on a distinguished road
Red face river

cold river buy wow gold feel a bit weird. However, she denied tera online gold that tall, thin white skin, but also a bit of residual fast cheapest wow gold charm. Guo aunt took the hand of the cold river, very affectionate and talk android tablet to him, praise him a few words, but also toward the cheapest maplestory mesos upstairs called out her daughter's name. Shortly afterwards, a young.
fghi643 is offline   Reply With Quote