Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
you62ptat

Default So named because the dog had to answer was ah `` `

| Back to logs list

23792 2007 年 09 月 21 日 21:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
is to name a game, the rules are as follows:
This is a popular blog, flower drum pass game, then have to pass on so and so,best hair straighteners, or otherwise to being punished, take it seriously, do not be afraid of exposure to privacy. 1. Is point to the name in his blog to write down their answers,chi nano hair dryer, then add a question, pass it to other 8 individuals need to answer the questions listed eight names of people, but also to the personal blog 8 in the message notice to the other - you named, and was named shall not refuse to answer questions, complete the game people will always have everyone's blessing.
2. The 8 individuals in his blog received an indication of where the theme and think of a title passed to the other 8 people, so the game continues, shall not be returned. Is the name of the people point to get everyone's blessing, and all the beautiful wishes will be realized in the near future.

Here is my complete answer:
1. If you had one wish for his life, what would you promise?
everyone I care about being
2. you have and you love with it? and that will always go on it?
not, uncertain
3. If you choose a fruit to describe yourself, would you choose?
litchi kid like
4. How do you see the .
5 Daiyu and Baochai who appreciate you more?
Lin gave people a desire to protect the
6 What do you think are most important to you?
direction in life you did not bring the toilet paper, only a hundred dollars in his pocket and a female (male) friends photos, which you use sheets?
called about it can only be sent not to over 2 S 1 to choose the money
8 end of the world if tomorrow is today, with whom you most want?
family
9 Do you believe that the friendship between the opposite ###### do?
certainly believe
10 2007 years (until now) one of your most happy thing?
horses met in college, but I do not know Maxima is an old problem
11 ~ Do you believe in love at first sight it?
currently do not believe there
12 next life you want to do?
special forces
13 If your loved one who was murdered your parents, how would you do?
by herself
14 appearance with a masterpiece for your most outstanding ability, willingness not?
reluctant
15. You will choose the one you love, or will choose a person who loves you?
I chose the one I love
16. cause and ideals of love, which one would you choose?
the cause of the current election
17. If you see a better friend of the opposite ######, how will the choice to give up around now, or continue to adhere to?
election for their own
18. If you In the next morning to find myself how to do ah degeneration?
horrible but you still have to live
19 play to give the baby what the future name ah?
sleep when the baby
20, how often do you?
smoking like it to read the novel
21 How can we lose weight! ! !
Fitness
22 you think you are on the University of value?
value
23 now most want to kill people? No
do question how you feel when?
trouble
25 you think, not out of the country and abroad thought the biggest difference from what?
worldview values
26 Do you believe in the school romance? If you have such a person around. a far cry .... how would you do?
Famous last words you
27 first kiss in the old? Where?
17 at a friends house
28 men fall in love with a playgirl it? Woman fall in love with a playboy it? I think it will
me in your heart what is the mysterious person
assertive
30 If you were reincarnated, would you like,chi straighteners, and now female (male) friend with you?
I do not not answer
31 ta if you broke up,Cheap CHI Flat Iron, will see you again? ? When will the other friends? ? (True that)
never before and there might not be friends now
32 graduates are not with the male (female) friends, how to do ?????
first try long-distance relationship not to break up
33 if you wish, you can tell your faith?
intentions will do
34 we should go back to see how the mentality has it? Thinking
memorable taste of what amount of alcohol? Open beer wine liquor, not drunk and down can not be answered
had four bottles of beer wine liquor drink much more clear that the metamorphosis is not clear
36 psychological twist in the end what people

37 committed suicide in what way you choose?
despise people who commit suicide will not choose such a cowardly way to die have to pick
38 sleeping pills to choose what kind of friend is worth a lifetime to cherish it?
their attention Friends
39 23857365X4860285833395 equal? I'm too lazy to count
around you is your best .....?
family
41 What was your most regret thing to do?
have hurt a few women
42 What do you think a third party?
very normal if the girl was robbed and I have nothing to say, after all, I have tried to
43 people willing to give love to cook up?? willing to cook up a loved one every day??
willing should be willing to
44 when your friend or lover or family member is very hard for you to do a meal, but you find it difficult to swallow, how would you do?
pretend you have nothing to eat
45 did not feel particularly tired of life, when do nothing,chi hair dryer, nothing interest do?
had
46 If one day you find that has been be regarded as a good friend who has done things that hurt you, you will continue with his (her) friends?
will have passed since what
47 also care about you most want to say something to the opposite ######?
woman's happiness is the source of self-confident man man is not your stomach worms doing nothing should they guess what you're thinking? ,cheap chi straighteners! You when they are immortal? ! !

was lucky I have named: Jerry Yang Yang Man Chun Fair wheat smelting Dingzi Jie Yu Ke

Sponsored Links