Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
clairz4iy

Default Jerseys FS » Blog Archive » New DENVER NUGGETS LT L LARGE ...

Current Price: 30.39 Grabit Now: 30.39 Jersey Location: 84074 Sale Ends: 2011-10-25T22:52:53.000Z Seller Listing: New DENVER NUGGETS LT L LARGE-Tall Track <a href="http://www.cheapairjordansonline.com/air-jordan-retro-7-black-blue-brown-p-529.html"><strong>Air Jordan Retro 7 Black Blue Brown</strong></a> Jacket 3QV Basketball Jersey For Sale jester_mace store New DENVER NUGGETS LT L LARGE-Tall Track Jacket 3QV The last three numbers of the listing have nothing to do with the item. It is for inventory purposes only. This is a NEW Majestic Denver NUGGETS Track jacket with full zip and retail tags that show FANZZ and the retail of 49.99. Very nice jacket! This is NEW with tags, we only took pictures of one size but we do have a couple different sizes (see photos) The jacket in the photos is the jacket you get. MENS size LARGE-TALL (about 2 inches longer than normal) jacket. Ideal for Men or women This jacket is 100% authentic All of my jerseys are new unless listed otherwise. 100% authentic or your money back. Trust the . Shipping is Fast and faster I ship every day. I ship PRIORITY MAIL (2-3 days) 6.50 so you will get it in days after cleared payment. Just chose how fast you want it. If you have any question feel free to ask. With something like this you want 100% certainty so feel free to ask. I SHIP EVERYDAY so you will get your fast. I WILL PAY FOR Delivery <a href="http://www.2011suprasforcheap.com/supra-038-skytop-shoes-green-and-black-p-42.html"><strong>supra 038 skytop shoes green and black</strong></a> Confirmation it is also FREE. BID WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY on the amazing item and check my stellar ! I am a 5 Star Seller- Why is this important? Discounts for sellers that receive a high Seller Ratings. Higher Search rating for sellers that maintain high ratings. I strive for 5′s <a href="http://www.thomassabocheap.com/"><strong>charm thomas sabo</strong></a> on all of the seller ratings left by the buyer. If you are going to leave anything other than 5′s contact me so I can resolve any issue. Item as Described- If you think otherwise let me know. I try to provide as many pictures as I can from different angles and as much detail as possible. Shipping Time- I ship everyday and most of the time later in the day so that I can ship on same day as payment made most of the time. Seller Communication-I am constantly on line so feel free to ask any questions and I will get back to you in a fast manner. Shipping and Handling Fees -Most of my listings are with shipping that covers the actual cost. Sellers Webpage:

Sponsored Links