Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
y4f7i2l5ht

Default One Piece 1 chip of conjecture

Field deserving to the recent end of the beginning teacher describes the Navy the highest naval, including the Warring States, as well as yellow and blue juvenile ape, red dog began to show up, and Fred will have second thought roger's request, is to defend her son, we know thatLuffy brother Ace, and essentially the world's three major powers have all showed up, The answer is no! According to It is the Navy's highest naval from a far worse, he now can not use purely domineering, domineering Why mention it anew and anew? Description domineering definitely a great skill, especially in the black-bearded mouth say that that in the latter section of the road, that is the New World, basically everybody knows this capability, this skill can be decided in increase to the native strength can promote the other, later the use of purely normal system should be able to hit those devil fruit ability. When I figure this could work so good later the end of the ten-year, which makes either happy and sad, happy that this go can reside with us longer emulate a long way, melancholy is all a good work she absences to have the outcome.

public information apply, I resolved to write some of the One Piece ending guess now extra mutual to say the Internet is the way to the end to fly a group to look the Warring States to regain over, and then fly with him on the road, and then zoro for Eagle Eye, etc. Or is the way to fly up and buffet his father and the Warring States? In fact, I do not resent this, merely utterly crap!!!
One Piece is not treasure,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, because this sub-field end of the teacher's neatness, so I cited some speculation
guess a
One Piece is an archaic weapon, there are ways to make the earth yield a arms,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers!
But this is not logical, because if a white beard got beyond the One Piece that already has the ability to yield to the world.
and immediately have the ability to not understand a lot of people, primarily the red-nosed clown! ruddy nose for I guess is namely a cow man! all along and he has arose with red cilia have a accompany, even the white beard A man tin remember him? naturally did nothing as him to memorize, did not he steal the white beard of underwear? to my comprehending of the teacher-to-tail field, annihilating I do not trust he truly is such a garbage of roles.

Conjecture 2
path to fly the strongest household tree have basically revealed the
will
grandfather grandmother ---- ---- Fred Crane (Navy Headquarters Chief of Staff)
Daddy Long
mom --- --- revolutionaries ?????
First of all, according to the white beard of the clothes, we can determine the premier white beard is definitely ahead the Navy, as the world's strongest man, he was certainly the world's strongest marine. so muscular how could a man do while the Shanghai bandit? and allows Exelon One Piece's son followed him dead set on it? Roger epoch while the white beard is definitely the Navy, and why, when the pirates it certainly is a anecdote, card P also assist practice and hide her son Roger to which by fewest proved that Roger is not just wrong Kapp, incidentally, is the Ice to keep up with the white beard is a chance it? Stan that even in Alabama just not compliant to do away with the tail field can not be credible in the asset occasionally here, been mentioned along the elegance of his grandfather, and was Lieutenant, and his tone of voice of the Warring States is simply not as one thing, incidentally, he is a Navy hero ah!! remember they stay vacant island The retinue information? let them finish it, all of history there! So here I am striking inference, then is this, Roger discovered the history of anything, then there was the strongest marine of the card as a general general chase Roger, but also the way that the historical truth. decided not to chase Roger, but why not publish the truth of history? Because the truth is too horrible, and terminally ill, he feels that he has no more time , told the 2 of them, so be it, I told the world,Lacoste Prep CB Trainers, I base a massive Mibao, let people around the world come here to find the historical truth! then Roger went to surrender, and alleged himself as the One Piece has become my white beard is a private feeling of Fred told him not to go back and catch Roger, let him go. that from the general demoted to lieutenant,Lacoste Camden Trainers, but he later turned himself in, according to the end of the teacher's writing field (sand crocodile crusade against the honor he gave a huge pipe SMOKER), had the honor to the white beard, who knows him as a pirate, then the logical to the Carp, so Fred will transform a military hero,Lacoste!

then what What makes the 3 vertices of the three men standing in the world to make a determination so stunning it?? The reply is the world's most mighty diagram in something else, even the 3 of them must hammer!! talking about this always a mini hint , right?? Yes, the antique five star!!! they do not look old, according to an of the five old star holding a sword to prove that they are fighting directly, and they can directly control the all Navy, it have to have sufficient strength.
Old and the sea are equitable regular people look favor, why do so many demons on the large waterway it? Neptune class? angel? Giants? fish?, etc. The merely inconsistency is that there is a great aisle to produce Devil's divine tree fruit Adam! tree divine tree to do with the great canal there are five old star has a direct interlock should be 5 star with the old library scientists Bei Kepa associate aggression sacred tree,Womens Lacoste Arin Trainers, the devil in order to detect the strongest best fruit, the fruit will not stream into the sea, over period, the fruit may be the devil's influence cornered into Neptune level, angels and additional category, so much noise on a line in the world is quite confusing, is that we are talking about the great waterway.. they detect the most fruit, and die with the ability to live up to now, the world is so much noise and perplexity in their testify to cover up the quondam, this is the history of 100 years!! To vanquish them, ROGER, white beard well card common reasonable with them to fight, but melodrama, although, there is the starting of this scene.. I consider One piece is simply a pretext! way to fly a group of real last foreman is the old 5 star...

Conjecture 3
One chip is really a virus, roger heart good, to let people touch, because the whole people ashore the ship are a variety of ailments such as dead or fled to dine
Luffy --- also many, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, uric mordant higher complication died drinking too many liver
Sauron --- Sanji --- dead
died of lung cancer or smoking too numerous nameless reason for a ######ually transmitted disease or death
rubbish cloth --- nose is too long and constantly impaired, get gunpowder did not know thathad a dead NPC
Joe --- knob each day frightened to death
this frame FRANKY --- oxidize did no discover die
Robin --- normally disburse no care apt chest illness necrosis
fruits of his skull --- Land of the Dead Land of the Dead is really walking a
As nami, stealing All property to buy the maximum world's largest orange windmill harvest to sell and then go ... ...
> into schooling membranes, let us not drinking and smoking like, greet Kehe finished 。。。。
essays one, typos please not mind... peruse have to step on, it very hard! it within a compel!

Sponsored Links