Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

I'm from Beijing, parents are university professors, so the family conditions fairly favorable. My wife and I are university students, she was a small city from the south, parents are farmers, family condition is very bad. From both of us from the first day with my parents were strongly opposed, until the wedding day, her parents have not fully recognized. Really do not understand, They daily mouthful of virtue and morality, why the spread in the thing, when they themselves become power up. Fortunately, however, is the wedding the parents out of money, a new house down payment, stripped-down, furniture,nba basketball shoes, a total of 35 million, also by my parents out. The old couple are also considered doing everything humanly possible, and no matter how much we are in the people called and then pipe them to, anyway, decided to get married from that day on, we had to do was to suffer terribly prepared.
after graduation I went into a private company when the staff 3 times a year and a half pay, and now 3,000 yuan after tax to 5 insurance, my wife is very motivated, enrolled as a graduate, in addition to schools outside the monthly subsidy of 200 no income. Too, do not say no more,kobe v, straight into the theme! To 3,000 yuan this month, see how I keep a car dependent housing a wife!
Room
our new house raising in Datong County,cheap nike hyperdunks, 50 square meters outside the removal of down payment , loan 15 million, repayment of two decades, 1,000 yuan a month for a nod.
8-9 tons of water, about 30 yuan / month
electricity: 70 degrees, about 35 yuan / month
gas costs: about 10 words,Dwyane Wade Shoes, about 25 yuan / month
broadband and landline calls: 150 yuan / month
Total: 1240 yuan / month
keep a car
3 months ago my wife was pregnant, my parents insisted that we order as soon as grandmother to this child to be born,lebron shoes, crowded bus every day worried about the fetus his wife is not good, the parents decided to send us a car, but they are no matter the cost of keeping a car. Considered a long time, I think my wife stomach big day, the cars on the clogged very dangerous and inconvenient, but keeping a car is too expensive, oil prices are soaring day by day, although the car out of the money parents said they,kobe shoes, but we still have to choose economic benefit type, and finally chose a low fuel consumption, mini cars BYD F0.
fuel costs (to and from work, go out occasionally on weekends): 450 yuan
maintenance fee: 110 yuan / month
vehicle use tax (480 yuan / year): 40 yuan / month
pay strong Insurance + General Insurance (2700 yuan / year): about 225 yuan 0 / month
washing fees (weekend my wife and I wash the car): 0 yuan / month
maintenance: about 50 yuan / month
parking fees (district property owners free of charge, the unit has free parking): 30 yuan
Total: 905 yuan
more rich, feeding themselves and wife cheat

my wife grew up very constraints, keep car the habit of live frugally, it will live, and the remaining less than one thousand dollars, although the two of us bear the point of life, but in her dedication arrangement is adequate.
phone charges (she was 30 yuan, I am 50): 80 yuan / month
meals (dinner she do at home, given my company lunch at noon): 350 yuan / month
fruit, snacks: 100 yuan / month
entertainment, entertainment (rare): 200 yuan / month
clothes (rarely buy, or go to the zoo Amoy): 150 yuan / month
Daily: 50 yuan / month
Total : 930
support + room + keeping a car and his wife raised their per +930 = 1240 +820 = 3075 yuan RMB
calculate another 3 months to pay should the time, but the financial crisis in trouble a lot and may temporarily raise hope, my wife expects to deliver in June, when the economic crisis if the pay rise should have the opportunity to ease some, plans to increase the total salary cost of living for children. Maintenance fee in January next year have to cancel a large vehicle use fees, costs, coupled with the graduation year and a half my wife there, and so his wife to work, some of us will be able to off. Although a lot of pressure now, work very hard every day, but the thought of his wife and children really motivated, left, not to mention a good day not far away, close at hand.
more rich Cheats
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
Sailliacy
General of the Army

Sailliacy is on a distinguished road
Default Sailliacy

Sailliacy, xanax without prescription While the medication is widely used, there are also many symptoms that may or may not be associated with it. http://www.discountedxanaxonline.com/ - alprazolam online
Sailliacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Sailliacy
General of the Army

Sailliacy is on a distinguished road
Default Sailliacy

Sailliacy, cheap xanax online no prescription xanax no prescription. http://www.discountedxanaxonline.com/ - buy generic xanax
Sailliacy is offline   Reply With Quote