Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #1
shdisid128

Default 女子切肉一刀准被称神刀 误差不超过两钱(图)

来何大姐的肉铺买肉的多是回头客,住在市场附近的朱先生就经常到何大姐的肉铺买肉,“她刀法准啦,要不 我怎么经常来这里买呢,买肉一刀切好了,就不要再搭肉。”可见,何大姐的“一刀准”不仅给她带来了好口碑, 还带来了更多的生意。

何大姐性格开朗,说起自己“一刀准”的技能,就“咯咯”地笑起来,“别人说我切肉‘一刀准’,虽然不可 能百分之百做到每次都丝毫不差,但误差决不会超过两钱。这市场里,可能算我这里的生意最好了。”她刚说完, 就有顾客来买肉,“砍七块钱肉。”不过短短几秒钟,肉就到了秤上,电子称上显示着金额“7.0 2元”,doudoune moncler
  何大姐告诉记者,她以前跟丈夫在乡下开过南食店,来长沙后就开始做肉生意,moncler,一做就是11年。11年来,夫妻俩每天起早贪黑,“每天五点钟就起来进货,然后他去酒店送货,我就在肉铺 卖肉。”由于常年拿刀切割猪肉,她手指间已经布满了老茧。一说起家中的两个女儿她脸上就洋溢起了幸福的笑容 :“大女儿的孩子已经两岁了,小女儿明年就毕业,到明年我就‘退休’带孙子,十多年的辛苦日子也算熬到头了 。”
何大姐被称神刀女
误差不超过两钱

记者见何大姐的刀法如此厉害,便向其讨教“一刀准”的诀窍,她挥挥手说:“这没什么诀窍,习惯成自然, 切得多了自然有手感。”记者又仔细看了看她切肉的刀,“这就是普通的刀,是从刀具城买来的。”何大姐说。看 来,想要“一刀准”并非一日之功,而要长时间的积累。
  何女士切肉一刀准

星辰在线9月27日长沙讯(长沙晚报滚动新闻记者 小刘军 实习生 周驰宇)“给我来三块钱肉。”位于曙光中路生鲜市场一家肉铺的生意异常的好,老板娘何大姐把肉往砧板上一放 ,手起刀落,切下来后往秤上一扔,分毫不差,正好三元整,令该名买菜的顾客惊叹不已。何大姐也因为切肉“一 刀准”的手上功夫被买菜族们称为“神刀女”。
  十年练就手上功夫
  今日上午十时,曙光中路生鲜市场里热闹非凡,来何大姐的肉铺买肉的顾客更是络绎不绝,仅十来分钟,前后 来买肉的顾客就有上十位。何大姐说,她一天可以卖出约一百公斤肉,“今天的生意算是最差的了,外面下雨,平 常现在正是忙不赢的时候,根本没时间闲下来和你聊。”
相关的主题文章:
welcome to my web:http://www.beats-dre.net

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
ghij976

Unhappy My thoughts

My thoughts were rs gold in a complicate. Run replica louis vuitton Bella, run. I couldn't hit myself Dr Dre Beats say the words out roaring. She nfl shop jumped to her feet. "We're going wow powerleveling to be previous," she said, fair.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:45 AM   #3
vwxy666

Post dose of reverence

dose of reverence NFL jerseys Nil could be much healthful cheapest nfl jerseys for you." "Then why?" she nfl authentic jerseys demanded, resolute. I nfl jerseys wholesale glared at her blackly, waiting nfl discount jerseys for her to be panicked. I was terrified. I could.