Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 司机为闪避汽车跌下200米山崖生还(组图)

男子跌入山崖生命垂危

今日凌晨1时03分,巫溪县110指挥中心接到报警,称在巫溪县徐家镇龙店村鸡心岭(距陕西省两公里处 )路段一名同伴跌下山崖,下落不明,请求救援。由于路途较远,消防官兵在经过近2个小时的“急行军”到达事 故现场。

事故发生路段道路崎岖,地势险峻,道路的一侧为陡峭的山壁、一侧为深不见底的悬崖,山崖下一片漆黑,山 上寒气逼人,气温在9度以下,山风吹来,让人瑟瑟发抖。在现场人员指引下,消防官兵根据现场跌落痕迹判断出 大概位置后,决定先派出一名救援队员下到山崖下进行搜救。

消防官兵将一根200米长的保险绳一头固定到公路上面的大货车上,另一头系到救援人员身上,路面其他人 员缓缓放下绳索,救援人员携带照明灯、保险绳等抢险器材沿着山崖往下搜寻。随着绳索一点点的下放,一根20 0米的保险绳放完,救援人员还没有到达崖底,消防官兵将两根保险绳连接一起,继续下崖搜寻跌落的男子。在山 崖下的一个斜坡处救援人员突然听到一阵微弱的呼救声,救援人员加快脚步,寻声而去,借着照明灯在一乱石堆中 发现了被困人员,身下是深不见底的悬崖峭壁。

消防深入崖底救援受伤

经现场检查发现,该男子生命垂危,意识模糊,右腿严重受伤血流不止,血肉模糊,情况非常危急,救援人员 用衣服对右腿进行了简单的包扎,并通过对讲机及时将崖下情况向中队指挥员进行了汇报。消防官兵再派遣一名救 援队员开展营救,并为受伤男子带上御寒的衣物,携带照明灯沿着保险绳下滑到受伤男子身边。

抵达崖底后,救援人员为他穿上了御寒的大衣。由于因山势陡峭,乱石纵横,山坡上长满了荆棘和杂草,救援 难度非常大,为防止对男子造成第二次伤害,救援官兵决定背负被困男子利用绳索营救。背负180多斤的被困男 子,体重不足120斤救援人员王彬力同志将接近190斤的伤员用绳索固定到自己背上,手机窃听器购买,咬紧牙关,吃力的往上爬,另一名救援人员王涛在后面推、两名救援人员一前一后,相互协作,路面其他官兵拉 动保险绳,一点一点艰难的将被困者向上拉。

今晨6时24分,经过近3个小时的紧张营救,受伤男子终于获救,随即被送往医院进行抢救。救援队员王彬 力也因腰部受创,被送往医院观察治疗。

据了解,坠崖男子名叫马季(音),陕西咸阳人,当晚与同行的三辆货车由重庆奉节县返回陕西途径巫溪县徐 家镇龙店村鸡心岭路段一上坡路时,其中一辆货车因故障爬不上山上坡路,便由前面一辆货车用钢丝绳牵引拉着上 坡,马季的货车紧随其后,在一道路狭窄处,马季下车帮忙观察路线,指引车辆前行,这是一辆迎向而来的车辆经 过马季身旁,马季本能的往后一退,便跌下了深不见底的山崖下,后经消防官兵奋力救援,被成功营救,奇迹生还 。
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
g3sh7sf0mf
General

g3sh7sf0mf is on a distinguished road

※ be taken seriously in this text! Up to ten minutes to spend your time allows you to see a lot of your school

※ 1. Today on the bus, the station opened the door, a man suddenly blocked the door said his phone was gone, not to let anyone off. the crowd erupted. Then the man next to some people that play mobile phone to see who is who in the ring who is a thief. The man on the edge of a person to borrow a cell phone to call their own numbers, suddenly a man near the door and ran off Batui crowded, the man did not yet others clamor to recover the phone to the past, the twinkling of an eye is gone. So, this really was lost phone .... .
※ 2. a friend accidentally stolen mobile phone.
Two weeks later, when he was traveling abroad, to send a mobile phone in Shenzhen received a short message: You can choose to shut down, thank you! phone, you can choose to shut down. Kang asked each other why we do that is to test the other replied; and then hang up. Since then, the health of about one per minute, the film received a call from PHS, Kang each answer, the person told him to shut down. Continue to call each other, Kang finally unbearable, had to shut down. After a half-day boot, he called the family in Chengdu, said it was called to the home, said Hong is trying to rescue incidents, ask them how much money to sink immediately certain accounts, and claims that, if the income is not how long the money will stop treatment.
※ 3. on the road met a man asked one more side of the road, and then say do not go in the car opened, and want you to help look at the car's cargo, he answers people to discharge. If you promised, you are ready to be taken in it. Because, you keep the goods, there will be a vehicle to drive the truck, the man said to them, the car left, that large group of people to come and find you in trouble, if not out of your body money, you are not afford it!
※ 4. a girl just out of the box on the station side ic phone and started dialing, and when she stood behind a man holding a card, as if waiting in a queue call. As she had just finished my number call, the man behind the hand suddenly Then the girl turned and looked very angry man, the man immediately smiles, kept saying I'm sorry! Said it was not intentional. Then tell the girl that you press the replay button on it! ! ! The plot is like a net at the moment has opened his! ! ! Girls face turned puzzled by the replay button. This is no longer hang up, pass it! However, is another strange voice. The girl asked: you? × this place, very close from here, just sorry ah, in order to apologize to go where I send you!! The poor girl silly to believe the man then followed the man to go, not when thanks to that man!!! When we arrived at the station next to the Liuhua when the man seemed to have encountered an acquaintance, hello. The man smiled and said: Then like a younger, suddenly aware of what, after more than ten seconds of thinking, immediately understood his situation. At this critical juncture, a cry heard from the front of security ran over. Note: That number is cheated of IC! ! ! Allegedly Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a thing. Do not talk to strangers, or you may soon appear in a place Shangougou inside.
※ 5. 22:00, a pedestrian is not a lot of the road, a girl walking alone. Then a salesman came to their delivery to leaflets or publicity material; but its holding that a few leaflets few minutes later, it suddenly felt dizzy the mind, and then felt pain in the first ever, when she felt things were not in a hurry stumbled reached the junction, stopped a taxi straight to the vicinity of the Ministry of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is due to contact or inhalation of a drug can lead to coma (scientific name: Dyclonine, doctors said that if too much !!!!) easily lead to death caused by these symptoms. This is a premeditated attempted robbery incident, leaflets sprayed drugs.
※ 6. Construction Bank transferred to a comrade: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred fair hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please spread the force is really ~ ~ ~ scam after another, accidentally enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect!

※ 7. Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, opened the door to be touching the knife - home burglary knife wounding a power outage, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat's eye outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, there was no unusual ring and then open the door.
※ 8. you fellow female attention! This is the latest scam, please note that men and fellow women compatriots, please call out your friends pay attention to the new situation, a female friend to pay special attention to friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, then asked the children how the past. kids just like the young lady said: to simple-minded to go with children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage to lose consciousness. woke up the next day was ########## in an empty room, surrounded by nothing, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah, if you encounter this and similar, please do not take He went to take him to the police station to take a good, wandered into the police station the child must go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms., after reading the trouble to forward it to everyone.
※ 9. Forward: We pay attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
gold sea last night in the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not care, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they are really ; ※ 10. Recently I was told that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was already late, and she thought it was strange, so she called the police. The police told her : in any case can not open the door. Police think it is a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the baby was abandoned on the outside, they go out to look. have not verified it, but the police have received a lot of women playing phone, their home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT open the door for a crying baby.
; ※ 11. the first two days play at night, from Lo Wu to Futian had spent more than twenty pieces, and I gave the driver a hundred blocks, he Taomo a long time, that there is no change, change for me to take care him. I asked the great confusion, said the black kid even secretly changed.
※ 12. a man says money home, asked me for a dollar, I gave him without a word, he was told Where the car, take the first of several road. back to see him a little bit wrong, do not go to the station waiting for the bus, but also move forward, he and I just give a lift, then He also saw other people for money, some people have not When he finished and walked away, and I knew cheated. I too good or I was too stupid, well ......
※ 13. When you withdraw money from the bank out of, or to the post office to save money, then there will be two next to collude good man, a bundle of money to pretend to throw on the ground, walk behind the deliberate liar in front of you to pick up the money, Then you aside and picked up the pile of money to put into your body. and a liar in front of losing money these days is returned, and asked whether the back picked up the money cheat and a liar to be behind the search. behind the liar is not, Then you aside and said, picked up the money equally, and now the money in you, and I told him to search now, I'm afraid you're behind me to the search away, so you put your body part of the money bet on me . If you really part of your own money to charge for them to not find people. you open that picked up a pile of money, will find that the surface is a yuan, which are all white. ;

※ ※ Case 1:
※ There is a women's handbag was stolen, which have a cell phone, bank cards, purse. 20 minutes later, she opened the husband's phone, telling his stolen things. husband exclaimed: the.
reminder:
Do not expose your phone contacts and contacts between, Jiyong .
※ ※ Case 2:
※ There are three friends traveling by car carrying the man accidentally dropped a hundred cars Fifty-meter deep valley, trapped 四日 three nights before rescued. In the meantime, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. helpless one was hurt, and one is dead, a reception and. They Move on several occasions to find a better location to send and receive signals, but without success. If these three ordinary people to know 112 lines, times of emergency but also to know how to use the information it received only 112 poor phone line set aside, I believe They can be quickly rescued.
reminder:
112 common line throughout the country, if not after the phone is open to receive the signal, even a very weak power, any brand of mobile phones can be dialed from any location. allocate 112, immediately go into voice as follows: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will transfer your call to the police station; If you need assistance, please dial 9, we will Fire Department for your call. the Chinese had finished, will be to repeat in English. At this point as long as the dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the circumstances in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties climbing should dial 9 to get timely relief.
※ ※ Case 3:
※ One study Students like to eat instant cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of illness, doctors found that his stomach wall attached to a layer of wax! original, cup noodle containers containing an edible wax! next time you eat Feel Beibi cup noodles is not the time that skateboarding, and that it is. And for a long time food cup noodles, it will cause our liver can not break down this food wax.
; ※ Finally, the students had to seek surgery to remove the layer of wax, tragic death.
remind
instant noodles, try out the plane and another bowl for the hot food, do not with a bowl of noodles, cup noodles container attached directly to water consumption of red. even if it is business, but also bring a big mug of instant noodles available. for their own body, do not be lazy ah!
※ ※ Case 4:
※ a very terrible thing: One day, a 21-year-old boy wearing contact lenses to attend a barbecue party wild ! just as he started a few minutes after the charcoal fire, he suddenly cried, and then very painful jumping around, rolling on the ground ... ... the audience who are terrified, no one knows exactly what happened ? everyone to hurry to send him to the hospital, a medical examination regret to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
participate in outdoor barbecue or any possible exposure to the fire source, please do not wear contact lenses ! because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot melt temperature contact lenses in our eyes!
※ ※ Case 5:
; ※ Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, Suzie's blood pressure is normal, it looks like there is no stroke. but because Shirley has
reminder:
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify because stroke patients often not timely and that the person next to delays in treatment leaving patients with brain damage. we have to ask three questions of patients: patients required suffering from SMILE; Ask the person is lifted up; asked patients to say a simple thing. If a patient can not do these three points, the people around should immediately call 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance attendant staff which is symptom of stroke. If we can pass extensive use of this method, testing, stroke symptoms to diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients quickly as possible to avoid brain damage patients.
※ ※ Case 6:
※ quoted: My parents are retired and at home. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil , the gas station too far, motorcycles and not move too much, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, not to say that it is out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. my mother Take the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really out of his pocket money, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but it is an empty bottle . He must you break a 100 dollar buy, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, not the kind of people who love petty advantages.
; ※ ※ Case 7: a newly married couple to honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But wait but not more than Shique his wife came out, the husband asked the clerk to help tight to the inside view, where they discover the dressing room empty. husband wife jokes that make fun of people, asking him nervous. So back to the hotel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but could not see his wife trace, I discovered the situation was serious. husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, no reply, sadly pack up and move back home to her husband only. As can take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been living alone, decided to exile himself, wandering to various places. A few years later, he impulse to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a show abnormalities (freak show). He saw to a dirty, rusty cage, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued as of XXXXX sound like a beast. Suddenly a man panic ground screamed. He kind of woman since no one saw his face, his familiar, belonging to his newly married wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.
another version of the place in Shanghai . notify the public security a few years ago a woman of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is not the hands she somehow feet, the body was tied to a lamp post next to the chains.

Last updated
thing is told colleagues bulk mail. Her friend, referred to as small A bar, on the week and two girls, referred to as small B and small C, teach the Lo Wu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu Control Point, a very large flow of people. saying C in small urgent, go to the bathroom, a small A and small B in the bathroom outside. such a long, long time, or not see out of a small C, two people a bit strange. So the two went to call her. who knows what went in and saw shadows no. two people stood on an air-conditioning, a cell phone has no answer. a great living, can not see people die but not to such a living corpse of the missing? so quickly to the police. the police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said the sentence is very chilling words, A suddenly remembered the small, there have been a cleaner pushing a man dressed clean car inside, then came out again ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a criminal gang, with loose tissue in the management of low-grade commercial city, taking advantage of people, especially women cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense, the organized kidnapping, crime, trafficking in human organs. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City from Hong Kong and Shenzhen Railway Station how close. has now been a few days later, that poor little girl C is still alive but not dead but not die. My colleagues say, a small A, which is my colleague, friend, still waiting for news of a small C. But it is possible, maybe if lucky, alive, a small C which will be thrown in the corner, but lost her kidney, but, more likely, perhaps a few days or months, years, a small C head and body, limbs will be in Shenzhen, urban-rural LJ heap was found. If you see this side of living in terrorist incidents, please tell friends and relatives around women, must take precautions to dress cleaners, because He / she is likely to pay no attention to you while you are knocked dizzy, put away clean car, then waiting for you is very scary living dismembered
reproduced strongly recommended: let your these people around is no longer fooled by similar scams.
※ I am going to say the things happened in the last week, my classmates, when Internet cafes, playing games, very excited, suddenly next to a man, shot him and said: Brother, you lost money, and then my friend looked on the ground, there is a five, there are two a coin, two coins also placed different places, and then I went Jianqian friends think about it, picking up the money of her own end, not a cell phone on the table, that , and laughing to death.. I think if this happened in my body, I can not swear, I do not Jianqian, because people are very greedy. But the thing I know, after it happens in my body, I will put first cell phone pocket,louboutin shoes, and then to Jianqian, picked over, I said to him thank you..
※ If find this diary to bring you the harvest, do not forget to look at the top Oh.
※ reproduced to your space for the people around you, do not fall into a similar scam!!!
g3sh7sf0mf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

,discount oil paintings

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 14:28 on July 8th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
Expo Hall I am looking for a long time, and finally over all the

Photo: China Photo ##############

Name: Hong Kong Museum

Photo Name: Macau Museum photo name

: Taiwan Pavilion

Photo Title: Indian Museum

Photo Name: Japan Pavilion

Photo Name: Republic of Korea

Photo Title: Saudi Arabia Photo ##############

Name: Pakistan Pavilion

Photo Name: United Arab Emirates

Photo Name: Oman Photo ##############