Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
problemg

Default The Law of Attraction - The Undeniable Truth_3248

Lets take a look at the following facts:
It all started with a thought you kept on thinking, that thought then led to you behaving in a different way. Eventually your actions brought about the fulfillment of your initial thought! BAM! Law of attraction! Although now, it doesn't seem so magical or frou frou... You can clearly see that it was your thought process influencing your actions, which then influenced your results. If you never had the initial thought, your lover might have still cheated on you, but you can see how it would be MUCH less likely! They would have no reason to, after all, you'd have been the loving partner you usually are. This is only the first of several articles I will be doing on this subject, but I hope you got a new enlightened perspective on the Law of Attraction!
By now, I'm sure you've heard of the Law of Attraction. It seems like every day, a new book comes out that explains to us , that if we only spend the time thinking about the things we want, we will get them! With the increase of these books and movies, we have to begin asking ourselves if there is some truth to this 'magical' new age secret. Today, you will get to see the law of attraction from a more logical and scientific standpoint. My aim is to see whether we can make sense of it all together, and find out if there's any truth behind it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with what we find.
There is a cause and effect element to everything in life: I fell down because I was running with my shoe lace untied.
Action always brings about a reaction. The results depends on the action.
If we act in certain ways, we will get certain results. If we act in different ways, we will get different results.
We are where we are in life, because of all of the actions that we took, and others took, in our life.
Before we act we have an idea or a thought: Before I baked a cake, I had a thought about wanting to bake a cake.
Thoughts come to us through past experiences, and other people's influence: Marta baked a cake for me, and showed me how to do it. Without ever being introduced to the concept of baking a cake, I could not have the Idea to bake a cake.
The track through which results in our lives come about is: Thoughts ---> Actions ----> Results.
If you are still with me, I want to thank you, things seemed like they were going to get too confusing for a while there. Now we're at the easy part. It's impossible to argue that before we act, we have a thought about it, whether we are consciously aware of it, or not. Following this, if thought 'a' creates action 'a' that in turn creates result 'a', then thought 'b' will create action 'b' that will then create result 'b'. Simple stuff, right?
The Law of Attraction basically states, that we get in life what we focus on the most. Another way of saying it is that we become what we think about all day long. Now, the recent version of the law of attraction wants to have you believe that we have some magical powers, that the universe is a magical place, and that visualizing an outcome or a goal, will magically make it appear. I am not here to say that is not true! In my opinion it is probable that you are special, that you are here on purpose, and that the universe is helping you in every way you need. This article though, is for those of you who are not quite convinced, or who feel like it is childish and irresponsible to believe in these fairytale concepts. I understand how you feel. I felt the same way about many of the concepts discussed in self help books, so what I did was take a logical magnifying glass to every concept, and made it make sense in my own mind.
To finish this off, we will look at this example. I watch a lot of television. I watch reality TV and lots of dramas, soap operas and so on. I am constantly being presented the idea of a lover cheating on all of these shows. Since I am always being presented with this idea, I have an easier time accessing this thought in day to day life. I am now insecure because I am aware that lovers cheat, and now begin to think of my lover and suspect them of cheating. I now begin to apply this suspicion to any of their behaviours. This causes me to become distant and closed off from them. I am angry, jealous, and depressed every time I see my lover, and it's getting worse and worse. My lover, adores me, and thinks only of me, they were never cheating on me, nor have they even considered the possibility. Nowadays, I am always in a bad mood, I seem to be a different person, and our love towards each other diminishes. They feel hurt and criticized by me, and one day they randomly meet someone that makes them feel good, or pretty, or ######y. They are so hurt by my behaviour towards them, that they take a romantic encounter to revalidate themselves.
Many people are facing very tough challenges in their lives today. Some are even resorting to end it all as the whole financial foundation on which they based their lives has been shattered. Though it's not easy when you're in the thick of it, it can be an opportunity to realign your life with what's truly important and to realise a lot more fulfillment.One of the greatest motivators for human behaviour is our identity. If I identify myself with that which is outside myself and not ultimately under my control, then when that changes it can rock or even destroy the very foundation on which I base my life and I can feel completely lost in a very stormy ocean!There are three common patterns of identity that we all use and are worth reflecting on:
Be prepared, you are about to be exposed to a truth so powerful, that even the biggest critics cannot deny it!
1. I am what I do - if I believe consciously or unconsciously that I am what I do, then the more I do the better I feel. So there is an underlying driving force to keep doing and doing and doing. If I stop doing even for a short while I feel empty and have very low self worth. Doing and taking action is important but if I believe that's what my self worth is based on, what happens when I can "do" no more?2. I am what I have - this is where our whole identity revolves around what we possess - the more I own the better I am as a person and the more important I feel. Before the recession hit this was a very common identity - those who owned the most property, had the best cars, had the most successful businesses were put on a pedestal to be admired and even envied. Now this way of thinking has been hit with a tsunami and the foundation of some lives has been destroyed.

Sponsored Links