Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
shishang82
Major

shishang82 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2010 Professional Plus Key blog dust-the-co

These days, I had lunch with a new Microsoftie who avidly followed JobsBlog during his application and interview days. (And still reads now that he's an employee ... I hope.) Anyway, he told me that, before he moved out to Seattle, his friends encouraged him to watch the ultra cheesy yet very enjoyable Antitrust ... just so he'd know what he was getting himself into. Ha! His mention of Antitrust reminded me that I've meant to write a blog entry on said movie. So here goes ... What can I say about this piece of timeless art? It's the ultimate guilty pleasure for Microsofties. When do you have the chance to see a great actor like Tim Robbins alongside beautiful (and less great) actors like Ryan Phillippe, Claire Forlani, and Racheal Leigh Cook ... all mimicking (poorly, I might add) your very lifestyle? Pair a viewing with a few fellow co-workers, several cheap beers, and a good drinking game, and I guarantee any Microsoftie can have a truly excellent Friday night. So what’s the movie about? Basically, you’ve got Milo, the stereotypical brilliant Stanford CS kid. He plans to launch a start-up after college with his best buddy, Teddy. That is, until he’s watching a webcast with the Microsoft … um, I mean … "NURV" head honcho Gary Winston (who looks suspiciously similar to a certain Microsoft chief geek), and then … guess what? The phone rings, and it’s none other than Gary Winston himself, inviting Milo up to Seattle… um,Office 2010 Professional 64 bits, I mean … Portland to visit the campus. And the action and hilarity that ensure are better enjoyed over a cold beer. Plus, the film offers us two of my favorite movie lines: "This isn't a game! In the real world, when you kill people they die - for real!" Really? Geez, I didn’t know that. and "Dust the colon and the backslash key,Office 2010 Home And Student X64! Only geeks use those keys." True enough. So, if you are a Microsoft employee - or just thinking about becoming a Microsoft employee, I’d highly recommend a fun-filled evening with Antitrust. While we don’t have any grand plans at evil world domination (that I know of) or a hired goon named Redmond (aw, isn’t that clever of them??) on the payroll,Office Home And Student 2010 Serial clave, it’s an entertaining look into the perceived culture of the company. Plus, they got the look and feel of our cafeterias almost dead on. Crazy,Office 2010 Professional Plus Key! ;-) Check out the trailer for good nuggets. And if you work in Redmond, I’ll happily lend you a copy of the movie. Oh, yes. I own my own copy. Sad but true. gretchen P.S. Maybe I should offer a special viewing of the movie here in the Building 19 lobby one evening. Now that would be funny,Office 2010 Pro Plus cl��!
shishang82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links