Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
adgar6175
Major

adgar6175 is on a distinguished road
Default tory Happiness is hidden in the confused years

Heard two stories, and well-being related to:

first story:

two drowning person, a great vision, a short-sighted. Two fell into the broad river in the struggle, and soon became exhausted. Suddenly, good eyesight who see not far in front of the boat, is to drift to their side. Who are suffering from myopia dimly seen.

a result, they have the courage, struggling to swim to the boat. Swimming swimming, good eyesight who have stopped because he saw it,north face arctic down parka, it is not a boat,north face boot, but a length of frail old wood. However, short-sighted of people who did not know it was a length of wood, he is still struggling to swim forward. When he finally swam to the destination, and found that it turned out to be a length of frail old wood, he was not far offshore. Good eyesight so who lost their lives in the water, and short-sighted who has gained a new life.

second story:

two cancer patients. Flexible one ear, to hear the conversation from the doctors that they can only live for three months time. Thus, unhappy day, the results have not died three months. Some of the other person's ears back, not to mention the conversation overheard doctors, is that you tell him directly that he also told not clear. Strangely, he not only lived three months to two years is now gone, he also alive and well.

love, do not know a lot of things better than to know, not well-informed is better than well-informed, not smart is better than smart. For example, two people fall in love, unreservedly to each other if both sides read the whole of their own,tory burch caroline ballet flat, weaknesses reflected in a PCT are so clear, then what does that mean? Sometimes, we need to put away their own curiosity,fashion handbags wholesale Today's students,tory burch flats on sale,tory burch sale reva flats 夫妻笑话........, in a timely manner to cover up the real you,classic tall ugg 掌上人生~,asics gel strike 2, to both sides of a space of imagination, you can not see each other thoroughly, and the other you do not see a thorough, but always has the mysterious power of the shares of each other's hearts tightly linked.

woolly-headed, life is so, love is also true.

a lot of joy and happiness is hidden in the confused, once awake, and may all the joy and happiness will follow vanished.
adgar6175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
t9yun0ig4fg
Major General

t9yun0ig4fg is on a distinguished road

? ? days suddenly see?? it? of? report ,pandora necklace
table? out? generation of men and women in trust and disappointment?'s love life,你地睇下!唔笑我跟你姓~超低能,�搞笑之“玩死男朋侪”��! - Qzone日志,pandora bracelets sale, after breaking up rediscover their happiness and pain the more profound self-confidence
next paragraph happiness?'s on? sweet
I have? also? me? very happy for? have you
in?? the world, there?? one? people? heart you? meaning? you? heart, really can not think of? thing ah,做一只猪也挺好的 - Qzone日志,pandora bracelets,相爱一辈子的理由 - Qzone日志!
me?? forever?? not on her? of

no more than the total for Valentine Valentine's sad
I know someday I will be free and easy, but now is not the time or
???? my fault but I just think more of those days
? read what I die? love .....

silently in my heart told? own even one? people I can? well

wanted to talk about?
? there?? day
? early to? together to find the house
? Wing? together

until the day I came to understand him?? there?? to
quickly
I have another?
really? in their own local
a? life
to?? many
? with??
? with? do not flow?

at least one? people a good look at?
cook their own drinking coffee
to? longer? believe that anyone
???
? are some people you can trust
confidence? climate is really much more beautiful

?? I saw sense? hope? with me?

own happiness? their own hand is not happy? own
heaven with the land? only one? can only look across the
all they have to? left? is right

with breaking fast? version? then also ? a funny version

? careful to sister,? degree limited

world? cool??,pandora jewelry, is even ?? The answer must be? Love ... ... for? Do? Have a walkthrough you can teach the fall? Side atrium,pandora charm,

2126048 2007 年 09 月 28 日 04:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (119) Category: Personal Diary

| Back to logs list
t9yun0ig4fg is offline   Reply With Quote