Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
jinhuaco321
Second Lieutenant

jinhuaco321 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft office Home And Student code blog the-go

a legend among Microsofties: the dude about the Segway sporting a glittering gold helmet. I've been stalking him for months, accumulating sighting reports from breathless 'Softies who've experienced him at Target,microsoft office Home And Student code, seen him on 40th, looked at him in elevators! And eventually Finally,office Professional 64bit key, I tracked him down. Meet Stephan,microsoft office 2010 upgrade key sale, aka The Golden Helmet. Geek in question Stephan T. Lavavej task title SDE, Visual C++ Libraries what do you do at Microsoft?
I originally started out as an SDE in Outlook. In case you do a search in Outlook and stuff lights up yellow — that's me. I did hit highlighting. been quite vocal on our internal mailing lists for C++ users, and when a position opened up around the the Visual C++ Libraries team after we shipped Outlook 2007, I was ready to make the move. The internal move was great — it felt like quite a leap, but it turned out to be really good. So, tell me about your commute.
I live on West Lake Sammamish and after a couple months at Microsoft, I got sick of walking up the huge hill on 40th. It took me 20-23 minutes to walk, and if it was raining or too hot — I was like, eh: screw this. So I got a Segway in 2004. go to work on my Segway every single day,office serial key, rain or shine. If there's a crazy winter storm, I just work from home — but every other day I ride, even if it's completely pouring. Day in, day out, I ride. not the first person who had a Segway at Microsoft, but I’m the person who began the internal Segway email list. Stephan, I really need to know: why the gold helmet?
Well, back in 2005, I was heading home from work one day, and the next thing I know my Segway's on its side, my head kinda hurts, and some nice firemen are talking to me. Apparently one of my wheels had tipped off the curb, and I threw myself the other way into the grass, hit myself on the head, and lost five minutes of consciousness. At the time, I was not sporting a helmet. I was wearing safety glasses like a chemical engineer would wear. June 2006,windows 7 enterprise generator key, I was heading to work and from my apartment complex and hit an unmarked speedbump going full speed — 12.5 miles an hour. I went flying. The Segway landed down hard, and I landed down even harder — on my face. It sounds like Segway riding is a dangerous game.
It's actually not dangerous — unlike a bicycle, the Segway is actually intelligent. It does everything it can to keep you balanced. on. We're getting off subject. The helmet. Tell me about the helmet!
After my second accident, my original Segway was mangled. At that point I said, "Let's get a new Segway, and let's get a helmet because I don't feel like smashing my face about the pavement ever again." I had a lot of colors to choose from, but I wanted something that would tend to stand out day and night, without being totally neon. Gold seemed like the most reasonable choice. should've had this helmet before — it keeps the wind out of my eyes. When you're going 12.5 miles an hour, the blast of cold air makes your eyes water. The helmet also keeps the rain off my head. you never feel dorky wearing a gold helmet?
Come on: I'm riding a Segway — I'm already dorky. again to Stephan for being such a good sport about all my questions about his helmet. Now I'm on the hunt for the Gothic Lolita who works in one of the 30s buildings... YES! Stephan on Channel 9
jinhuaco321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links