Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default Poor juvenile male 's luck Diary (V )

fourth part of the world's richest people (1)
2007 年 3 Friday, 23 February cloudy
back to the city, I find what the total, the project H County reporting to him to hear. He listened to the tender, that this fight is purely strength of the company, in which I played a small character, and give me 20% of the net profit of some of his worth. I promised him, just to give me a technician, he did not need to worry about other things, for me to get, he can acquire the profits. If you get it working, let him bear any costs. He always agreed. Technical staff assigned to my name the money, age younger than me, but I call him the money a teacher. Money teachers get the drawings, said fear of the project content is erroneous, you also need to live to see it. No way, I had to accompany him to the H went to the shire. This to one to, I spent a lot of money. Brother has views, he said to our existing capability simply can not do such a large project, it is purely a waste of money and effort. But I have riding a tiger. Since it has been put in, if we swiftly close hand, the wastage of money had lost, little effect at all. Well, bet it. List of equipment to do it, and I saw the equipment list, immediately dumbfounded. The total price signified on the list of 210 million, but the product names on the list I have not heard most. Even the name is not familiar with, how can I know what the total amount of money? At that time he said he did not make money how to do? That I not posted this to help him earn it? I voicelessly, but step by step with the money to prepare teachers. Money to teachers to do the tender is the template type. He found a company before their bids as a template, in the on tinkering. I always worried owner necessitated vary widely, tender, how will the same? I asked him, said: neatness, where all the same. Because listening to Wu Xiaobo said what kind of economy appraisal when the sub-standard technical standard of the level, I'm afraid the money to do the bid, but the instructor off, but it is re-reading it double, in case the statement is not eloquent in the expedience of readily changed. In addition, carefully peruse the Party of the tender, anyone requirements on the tender, the tender did not say the book, I suggest he joined. Over time, he was a bit exhausted of me, for me indifferent. I can not offend him. In a sense, the success of the bid by his master. So I fully appease his emotions, let him meet me on the tender requirements. Managed to make a bid. After fastening, I suddenly lack of reassurance, fear of our high prices, and asked: always talk about. I find what the total, said it was bidding, he hoped to see profits a little thin, first ensure that won the bid. If the successful bidder, and the Party with the partnership in the hereafter do their units when the project is much more handy. I stand lobbying, where the total agreed. He lowered the total to 195 million, and told me that this is the lowest price. Because such a long project wheel, changing, high construction costs, lower than the elementary price would not be skillful to do. Re-binding, I can finally expiration a destroy. From my first visit to H County to now, a full 8 days, my heart all on the tender. I do not know what the result, but at least I was satisfied.
2007 年 3 月 Wednesday 28 cloudy to sunny
opening today, and what I always tender and two million with a retard, made a special trip to steer from city C to H County. Originally I said not to worry about what the absolute, but because it involves two million bid bond security, I only asked him to go into behavior. On the road, where he's always warned me to go to work, said co-operation through this time, my devotion touched him. I did not know. What I do not admit that I have dedication, which are compelled to ########.
fourth part of the world's richest person (2)
to H County, where I took the total to the Party site. Opening the appointment place in the Party Room. Conference room full of people. According to the referee introduced, a total of six companies bidding, bid evaluation council and the Party unions, a total of seven. Fully implemented a points system, economy standard of 70 points, 30 points standard technology, which company scores high on Which bid. The next review by eligible first. One company failed because of qualifications, immediately put out. My heart as Luzhuang, uneasy. I never participated in competitive bidding, a look at this battle, the first mood of the third. Steal a peep to see what the total, to see him poised, seems to have capable many such scenes. Began to sing standards, and the first units loosened each tender bid amount. We are not the lowest of 1.95 million, my heart sank to the bottom one. View, this failure is a foregone conclusion. However, the publishing of economic standard scores, we had 67 points, is the highest within all bidders, five points higher than the second. It turned out that the economy is calculated as the subject of all the company's tender bid amount and divided by the number of units, taking the average amount as the subject, the subject closest to the maximum score. Our target of 195 million and 1.98 million only a thin thirty thousand, is the closest to the subject. I was relieved, which means better than the second low technical standard as long as 5 minutes and more, then we won the bid. My heart in his throat, success and failure on the line between. Promulgation of a standard turn, first announced that we, had 21 points, second 28 points. I am a poor 7 points, press on the deterred. Lost, or lost the battle, roll ######## technical standards, and there must have Mao Erni. My heart leapt up from break out rage. When their results were not gainful, we always find reason to mistrust. The end result came out, we 88 points, topping the list, second place 87 points. We are a one-point win,Lacoste Camden Trainers! I about did not regain feeling, a closer look and found that the highest technical standard score standard score that home economy only 56 points,Womens Lacoste, score 84 points, third. The second economic standard of the house, technical standards, only 20 points total score of 82 points, ranking fourth. Because I was too nervous, his mind is always meditative about the breach between technical standards 5, did not think it is 5 points more than second place and economic targets, but did not expect to must calculate the score. Say, we won the bid? I do not believe the elemental bid so simple? Yes, it's that simple. In the on in, no in no, just like buying lottery. My heart is what carried out, but found that all palms sweat. I chuckle at their own technical standards to sing He was in mistrust and there are Mao Erni, until his bid, only to find that the earth really good, really fair, full of adore. Other companies have to move hands with our congratulations, I found out I have to go hand trembling. I try to calm some of their own, simulating to have seen scenes look. Bidding will end, and what I have always met in the downstairs old Liu. Old Liu is up and shook hands to bless me, told me: good point, that the tender process he helped me a prefer. In fact, he helped a These people like this, always to success when you get to your table power,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, but you really need them stand far. I laughed and said: the relationship between old Liu was doing a good job and do not think that the end of the tender will not need people, and the construction process also need to meet them. dialogue between me and old Liu, the near sure my role therein. Misunderstanding misconceiving, but this mistake can be really wonderful ah.
2007 年 4 clear Friday, 6 October
according to what I and the general agreement, in any Corporation won the bid, he was the part that I should must pay me first. In order to discourage any intentional raise the total cost, I copy down the list on the tender, please contact Zhao are to help the two out weak companies, the cost of the nuclear moment. I do not believe that people are not, but the initiative is fully in what the total on this side, I have to be careful. Cost of nuclear bring an end to ... wondered me, actually more than 40 gross million. Of course, this is not accurate, because some product manufacturers are not the same price there are some distinctions. I considered a spectrum of heart. He did not always prevaricate, meaning not only that the end of construction, penniless accounting of construction costs, net profit can not be calculated. Our agreement is catered on a net profit of 20%. I said: of. This is not a problem. Results calculated, and what my total net profit reported to be 30 million, according to 20%, I should share 60,000 dollars. He always asked me: Forgive me, suddenly get such a huge sum of money, and my heart is hard to avoid this kind of worry. Such as fear of swiping a ########, or the sudden closure of banks to take no money. This is unfounded, but also the poor state of mind. Money in that moment, I think I was the world's richest people. Is not it? My bag there are 60,000, 60,000 which! I worry that the pickpockets appeared on the road, hit a car,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, returned to his brother's rental. Shut the door the moment, my heart really at ease. I put the money out on the bed, a total of 6 bar, is a new stamp. The joy of success is the need to share, I call to my brother, asking him to come back trip, something that I find him. Brother said: twenty thousand greenbacks, while his younger brother wanted to buy a house, a two-bedroom 60 square down remittance, 40000 money is not enough. Suanlaisuanqu, 60,000 dollars, or feel too little. have to continue to work ah.
Part IV adhere
support, not fall
2007 年 4 Friday, 13 June clear
first thing is to open up the store, I can not think a quarter of an hour delay, which is narrated to our future survival and development accident. We saw in stores that have not rented out, my brother and I quickly went over rent. Rent compact, paid rent and deposits, store keys Take hand. My brother and I standing in the empty store, the arranging of what to put here material, where the heap something. Expectations for the future, in the blank stores in the expansion. My brother and I simply point a little work, I am responsible to do the shelf, his brother is responsible for contacts with other businesses in the market, so they have an advantage even a little to give us a product sample, so store looks wag space. Necessary to raise store things, but also to some of the old customers to send some small mixed items, my brother and two people on some very busy. I give Xiaoyu called and asked her: Well, I Zhengchou days it is difficult to pass. Originally, I would like to talk about wages and Xiaoyu Xiaoyu said: not to psalm, but to unravel, at least Guanfan ah.
2007 年 4 月 Saturday, 28 Partly cloudy
store namely out of it, goods piled up dazzling, yet no a few things we own, basically go apt the market where other businesses holding. I look forward to the store emerged to be quite, yet in truth, numerous customers come to our store gate, only to watch an, you went to additional areas to go. Now targeted customers to buy entities extra clearly, we store sold anything, it manner nobody convenience. Once, a client came in saw at two, queried me: Since we store the merchandise there are other businesses to get the price there namely not advantage. One day, a buyer to buy the strip, I just reported bid: $ 25 1. I did not realize the client waded away, when walking is also a business side of grunt that merely sold 22. I am somewhat reconciled with out asking him: I have the goods is to take from that business, and had said yes I would sell his strip, but he had to protect my price. I did not expect merely a few days, he forgot to put this stuff to go to Cloud Nine. This period I actually realized the magnitude of the product, but also confirms the theory of hair products Mei correctness. I calculate we should have one or 2 flagship products, through the chief products to promote the overall store bargains. However, I have base a digit of manufacturers, almost always of the manufacturers that I can cry out the name of the city are completed in the C delivery. I can sell their products, but the price is nearly the same with the retail price. I am anxious that if this development continues along to store, lose money is a virtual assurance. But I not other recourse but to wait while persistently turn. My mind is that if our stores to adhere to one year does not fall, then the initiative should be the manufacturers come to us. We must do is to insist aboard patronizing this store, do not let it fall. To this end, I specifically point a mini go, premier by his sibling and Xiaoyu gatekeepers City, I still go to the site quest business. Xiaoyu familiar with such goods, then out of his sibling, but also to the site to find business. Meanwhile, the store should gradually form their own specifics. Now have to continue to retain such a situation, but to slowly get rid of some things that clutter and focused to a differ product. Like a long period, I think we should be in the cardinal intention of the cable in this classification. First, the massive amount of cable, the other is the production of cable rod manufacturers and extra profitable to looking as one agency products.
fourth chapter of cooperation can inflate (1)
2007 年 5 月 Sunday, 27 clear
store in a complicated support. Today, Zhao have called me and asked me the market there is also no blank stores, he wanted to hire one. I said: Here, you help me open a little hire, I do your agents. I look hesitated. I have formerly ran the business to help Zhao, but objects in the sale of the site,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, set up the skylight in the establishing materials market, I surmise little effect. I am all for Zhao said: things to say no problem, I did not really. But Zhao are every few days to give me a call, he asked me to sell in the market of the bridge, I once went to a special store for me to do ideological work. I said: : Zhao have said a few places, I take the time to see for yourself. I am perplexed, just before deciding on our main business direction of wire, if you put energy into the bridge up on a bit profitless meaning. Brother said: that his brother has a point, combined with all the sensibilities because of Zhao, so I coincided to see what other markets, within two weeks are precise rejoinder to Zhao. Zhao said that all the creating materials market, I found the bridge of the stores selling the house. I said I was a membership of the site's stuff, you need a number of bridge, let him give me a price reported. I casually reported several specifications of the bridge, so he gave me a quote. Measure of the heart, and he reported bid to take me to the bridge plant Zhao are lofty by nearly 20%. I said: price. My heart enumeration and Zhao are at the plant than I take the bridge about 5% higher. Then no matter how I keep the prices down and sell the landlord a penny not go down to the bridge fell. This shows that the bridge to sell about 5% of gross margin. This profit level considered regular, but the bridge of the turnover is generally relatively large, the bottom, so the 5% gross margin merely befitting. Then I ambition to know is that many customers come to buy small bridge. How many customers come essentially determines the success or failure of a store.
2007 年 6 Friday, 8 April clear
I am determined to use the amplified stay of the way, with the most fatuous way to know. During this time, and every day, I will come to the mansion materials market, to find a more secluded corner of a newspaper in his hand, with staring eyes, Yu Guangyuan far this store. Any store was out of this, I will use a pen to record. And talk to the boss for a longer time in the shop, while chronic to look at the bridge, I summarized his latent customers, will converge on record, recording time to the minute as possible. Squatting for a week straight, I basically get a clear idea about the situation. Daily mean of inquiry into this store about two potential customers, that is, within a week the store owner can collect a dozen profitable information.
fourth part of cooperation can expand (2)
with useful information, the latter to reinforce contacts and communication, should still have some sales. Originally, I would also like an extended stay a few days, but the security of the building materials market every day to see me lurking fear that I am up to no good, to cross-examine me several times, I am apologetic again squatted a. I visit my extended stay with his brother about the situation, and intended that stores the feature to do a department devoted to the provision of a site it shows the bridge. A rich store of products to can; and secondly if it has sales, we can develop this genius. Zhao have called me to let him do a contract. Contract he shall not open to the market where I store in case of bulk sales, I can plant the name of his sales activities; In addition, Zhao have given me a formula for calculating the price, this formula is based on iron the basis of price, so between me and him for the price Dazui Zhang. General terms of the contract I must say later Zhao Zhao are with a smile: You do not spend the equivalent of a penny on the opening of a store, complementary thing. He co-operation from the first and until now, we have maintained a good relationship. Say no he does not rape, Zhao are considered an exception. In fact, from my contact with some of the business's outlook, most of them are quite well-behaved, say what is what. On the contrary, the real people who do not abide by the rules most of those Jin Yong's novels like the cult of decency and, as is often the cult sense of liability than decent people. Jin Yong quite understand the community.
2007 年 6 clear Monday, 18 October
Gang and Zhao are refereed bridge of cooperation he received a call manufacturer. This factory is the production of wires, cables, and asked if I wanted to sell their vegetation products. I have one to the interest, wire and cable, which can be cleaned product sales. I said I could talk about, and immediately made an meeting to meet representatives of the manufacturers of the time. My sales representatives and manufacturers met in a restaurant. Sales representative surnamed Luo, twenty-year-olds. He said they vegetation in Wenzhou, he went to C City market development, building outlets. He has secretly come to visit our store several times, and that there is the feasibility of cooperation, we call the contact a bit. I think I went to another building materials market to acquire firsthand experience of study, I feel more at ease this kid Officer. Large amount of cable, regardless of strong electric weak, public personal, the cable must be accustom. Market to sell the cable outlets are also a lot, basically every store are placed in the cable. Of course, much of it did not store their products are to take samples from other stores can sell, sell, can not sell too much to complain losses. But Ronaldinho told me that they plant products have agent in C city, I can only do his two agents. He put part of the agent can store in my sample, while the door in my brain to do typography store advertising, that I store their stores. I am only responsible for the sale of this piece of our market, if sales to allocation to the agent there. I am a bit disappointed, asked Ronaldinho: The pressure is quite large, to oppression stocks, it should undertake sales, but also to have ample liquidity. But Ronaldinho said is the fact, I have not a strong point of agent to do. On a good cooperation and Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho began to cost time with the replacement of the door first. Zhao of the bridge are plucked over the sample. Ronaldinho agent sent me to a number of samples of various types of lines do, stores suddenly became thronged. I find other outlets before the sample is also back by now, we store our main product is the wires, cables and bridge. Our store finally has its own clear positioning.
fourth, respectively, to give you the opportunity to forget the people
2007 年 6 Wednesday, 20 March clear
I can rapidly heave up this store, get a sense of Xiezhang Peng. If that day does not take me to banquet Peng, I would not know Zhouzhong, it can not be that important information. The real cause, I decided to take the initiative to contact the quondam Spring Festival, a friend. This is a major turning point. Go out, only to go out and pay more friends, be feasible to get more opportunities. Nest in a small surround is 成不了气候's. I decided to invite them to dinner Peng to express my gratitude. Afraid they do not praise, I specifically said, had dinner a while playing the card - this one I know best Peng. In fact, this meal is long overdue, amuse, just too busy with my store, neither the time nor mind, so till immediately. With stores immediately, with the main product, I was relieved a little, suddenly thought of this debt. Dinner is still in place that remedy hair plum, is still the rooms, still four: I, Zhang Peng, Mao and Zhou Zhong Mei. But the air is somewhat different, Zhang Peng was a bit silent, for I can successfully conquer H County did not show me this project is expected to merry. Zhou Zhong some excitement, I let him succeed this time there is a good human *, and talk about the relationship between him and the old Liu, to reflect his energy. Only hair plum and in the quondam, and she told me this information accurately grasp cheerful. She said this can be seen by my lusty competence to grasp the opportunity. Mao Mei compliment to me I am quite elated. To be credible, these people, I sincerely adore Mao Mei. I think she's that theory, you can simply use a fasten to the eye in a business which I am now. Peng is still quite silent, even my toast to him, averaging he only ineffectively lip look. I do not know Zhouzhong center in the end what they thought, but I know Peng mind. He has a mind of God, he hoped that all the people feed aggravate than him, then he became a award of God to others. And while people do not need his award, he have a kind of frustration. This is what I get along so many years and Peng summed up. I think his extravaganza today should also be God's mind at work. To reflect his importance in front of more low-key I Peng, he deliberately set off, highlighting his location, and slowly he was athletic another. Meal complete, we found a canteen afterward door to a personal room. Hair Meiti out playing Mahjong in Chengdu, but I will not; and Landlords do, Peng and Zhou Zhong Mei hair, but too low level. Landlords eventually, and make my hair plum celebration, be a associate. Bucket is $ 50 at the end, 4 fried hat. I diagramed, if the local host, triumph or lose a card up to 1600 yuan. So huge ah? Although I have arranged, but do not expect them to now play such a big Peng. Too, I hope a little bit lower criteria. Peng said: Are drawn in, I felt trembling badly. Mao Mei on one side to see my embarrassment, he would intentionally mention something funny, to lull my anxiety. Products by the mark to see the so-called temperament, is somewhat justified. Such as Peng,Lacoste Shoes, he always thought that low levels of others, whether you a pair or unattached, he always say. Also from time to time to instruct you how a local should be the main brand, how should meet when the long hours. If he errors, he did not insist that their own mistakes, so it should play. In mandate to shirk and Peng when he studied with me, I propose more than the local host, the fight left Zhouzhong. However, nor in contention which we are all preferably more harmonious. Sometimes cards are not so bad, it can immediately taper the relationship between people. A card to play 到凌晨两点 until the end. Inventory results and a win-win plum hair and I had 3,100 yuan Mao Mei Gaoxing floor and I hit a little palm, said the class of my partner well, another day invited me to dinner. Peng lost the most. He also complained Zhouzhong which the prerogative did not lay a few, or not lose so much. Zhou Zhong send their own cars to, Peng Zhou Zhong motorcar ride back; hair plum brother drove me to the address of their back.
meticulous is the fourth part of the competitiveness of things
2007 年 6 月 Saturday, 23 clear
Now we have our own stores, also have their own product, my first precedence is to sell arrested. But sales are not that caught up to grasp it, and similar products on the market so much, what customers buy our products? I always wandering around in the market, to see how the status of other channels. Most stores and we are similar with the wait for customers. Answer customer inquiries, and then to the customer a business card. If the customer at present there is a need, a little on the way to sell things to customers. Do not do that ah. Because we are not selling journal necessities, but the bridge and wire. The majority of volume sales of such products, volume is slightly smaller. After detailed consideration, I decided to split into two steps: First, sit back and wait; second follow-up information. The sometime is guarding the store to collect information from his brother and Xiaoyu responsible. I asked some of Xiaoyu as standing in the doorway, like other store personnel, like, encounter some people from our door through, they would call presently, to allow them to stores where to look. I let my brother ready to pen a book for those who enter our store customers, whether it is a uncomplicated investigation, or in-depth exchanges, have to make a disc. Record carefully, not only to record visitors to disclose their own information, but also record that he and Xiaoyu scrutinize and decide the customer's best to make customers leave adjoin information. In short, attempt to carefully. The latter is a door to door, I am responsible. Work every day, I Xiaoyu and his brother attach with their record on customer information commute and communication, customer merit inquiry. For the group of users and large transactions that may arise from my visit. In addition, our before customers, from my brother and I in turn give them a call and do maintenance work. My brother and Xiaoyu said: And I put a pack a day, shuttle between the assorted clients, occasionally steal lazy, adjoin an old friend ahead a small get together.
2007 年 7 Monday, 16 February explicit
Last month, nothing
correction, the effect this month ambition have a. Xiaoyu by his brother and the careful work in store, we grip a customer needs 1000 meters and 20,000 meters RVV cord bridge message. I sent several examples to customers to show consumers the quality of our product and service quality, customer finally judged to buy our products, and the full buy price totaling more than seventy thousand yuan, we can get a net profit of over twelve thousand yuan. My brother and I amount up a bit, think we can get the opportunity to work primarily done quite cautiously. Market every day to and from a lot of folk, of which there are many that you absence them. We absence to do is find him and get his acceptance. Yet, that customer is not enough, our final aim is to have dealt with every of our customers chance our antique customers. It takes a lot of energy. Basically, my brother and at all times the laze down to look at the list of customers, in turn call salutations for key customers regularly visit. I understand this is a system work, not overnight, so it continually told his brother and Xiaoyu, make them more patient and confident.
Part IV
nice mix? To divorce? (1)
2007 年 7 Wednesday, 18 October clear
I have been looking amenable to Maomei Cheng as a friend. With her, I can forever find the question, at fewest in the business circumstance. So, I constantly find an pardon to near hair plum, ask the business on to her perplexity. But I did not think that hair plum has approached me. She likes to play Mahjong in Chengdu, encountered a absence of people, she would call me to fill a vacancy. At first I did not dare to go, scared of playing also much, and later discovered, in counting to amusing visitors, but commonly she played small. She just this way to pass the time. If Minato lacking Mahjong, she would call on me to accompany her to drink. Find a clean place, or brandy, or malt, drinkin chat. I started to wonder why she would take the initiative to approximately me, then, I gradually found that she had a little solitary. It was a alone stand on the summit. Dazed look approximately, mostly lower than their small mound. I surely have not reached the altitude of her, for I also lonesome, combined with my deliberately close to her, he became friends with her. There was a time, almost every night hair plum nectar and conversation approximately me until late at night, then mail me back to my brother there. Mao Mei 32 years old, not marital, not even her boyfriend. She is the C City native, graduated from seminary and has been working in exotic provided undertakings, foreign companies come from only a few years antecedent, he opened a printing corporation boss. Because of busy business, Mao Meicheng the female left. She had a few girlfriends are married, have their own families, often find their hair plum good, gradually became secluded. Reminder of her parents' marriage was more restless, she can not stand the endless chatter, the kin begins to move out, their own lives. House is rented, she bought the house was decorated. For private problems, she is not in no hurry, but not fitting. About the same age, most are married, not married mostly too young. Thus she has been a lag. She had come cross a age-matched men, but the man and talk to her once, they will quit the territory. She was too thorough, too deep, a man fearful. For men, hair plum with such remarks. She said: while men disdain women's superficial, while the deep fear of women. That is right on my face peppery, seems like I have little problems. But she's distinct point of view I think not.
(2)
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links