Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-24-2011, 03:48 AM   #1
kuyimeicvcom

Default 9个影响网站打开速度的因素

再好的网站,如果打开速度慢,10个人会有9个人选择离开,但网站页面显示的速度取决于众多的因素,网站的带宽、包括服务器性能、网络传输质量、DNS解析、网页内容包括涉及到 的JS代码、图片和视频的大小等等各种因素.
  1:网络最小带宽
  这是最主要的因素,在慢的网站放在好的带宽下访问速度一样快(就是多花钱),网络的带宽包括对网站所在 服务器带宽和用户端两个位置,对接点指的是出口端与入口端(如电信对网通的对接点),另一个就是用户本身的 最小带宽,如果用户办的是512K宽带咱就爱莫能助了。
  2:机器的配置
  包括服务器端与客户机端的硬件配置程度,同样的网络环境下,双核的服务器的运算能力肯定要强一些,毫无 疑问的,同样的网络环境下,你用一台赛扬的机器和奔四双核处理器的电脑,打开同样的网页,速度,也肯定不一 样。
  3:服务器软件
  软件多少、稳定和软件的正确配置,都会影响到服务器环境,以致影响到网络速度。服务器安装软件防火墙, 会牺牲一些网络速度,所以VPS、或独立服务器用户装一个防火墙足矣。
  4:DNS解析时间
  DNS解析包括往返解析的次数及每次解析所花费的时间,它们两者的积就是DNS解析所消耗的时间,因此 ,很多人忽视了DNS的问题,其实,DNS对网站解析速度也是非常重要的,如Google近期推出的Pag e Speed Service和国内的DNSPOD等免费给域名做DNS加速的,大家可以一试。
  5:网页内容的大小(重要)
  网页文件的大小是网站是否能快速打开最重要一个因素,如果说服务器等硬件方面我们决定不了,我强烈建议 从这里下手,不管是表格还是DIV+CSS,适当的优化代码,都能减少网页大小。
  尽量优化代码,用最少的代码。同时大量错误、冗余代码也是拖慢网站速度之一。
  6:大量数据库操作
  小网站在执行大量数据库操作时,也会影响网站打开速度,这里使asp+access结构的网站尤为明显 ,尤其是同时有大量用户提交评论时,就操作数据库锁死,导致网站打不开。比如我博客在发布文章时会有几分钟 时间使网站速度大打折扣。
  7:用很多javascript
  网站上使用大量JS是大忌,不仅搜索引擎无法收录,同时会不断提交请求增加服务器负担,例如鼠标特效、 栏目的特效、状态栏的特效等等。这些特效的原理是先由服务器下载到你本地的机器,然后在你本地机器上运行产 生,然后你才能看到的。特效做的多了,在你本地机器上就要运行大半天才能全部完成,而如果你的主机配置一般 的话,那就更慢了。所以,建议一定要少用javascript特效。
  8:页面上用大图片和FLASH
  我们知道图片是拖慢网速最重要一个因素,图片经过处理,可以使图片空间变小,我博客每篇博文的图片都经 过处理,但导致有部分图片情绪度不够,否则很多的图片一开始都会占用很多空间又使网站打开速度变得很慢,同 样FLASH也是一个道理。
  9:过多引用了其他网站的内容
  包括你引用其他网站的图片、视频文件等,如果直接在页面引用别的网站的东西,而那个网站的速度又慢,或 者那个网站的该页面已经不存在了,那么你打开的速度就会非常慢。

上海速启网络科技有限公司
http://www.suqi6.com

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

Housing boss out of the water effortlessly pick up the large turtle. 84 kg
you seen the big turtle it? 23, Xinghua City to acquire the housing Tsang Cheung to such a large turtle weighing 84 kg. The turtle has been called the It was constantly Turtle has been engaged in the business of the house Tsang Cheung, the original money to buy it back and found that He will be great to find a new owner turtle, a new owner to buy back is not slaughtered for human consumption, but
turtle's fin is greater than the adult hand

yesterday afternoon, this reporter went to a large turtle habitat now - Fen Zhou Xinghua City Housing Tsang Cheung rural farms. Turtles were kept in one big pool, the back was blue with brown with journalists usually see turtles and there is no difference, but the whole body seems to be small.
at a press conference at the request of the boss room trying to pick up the large turtle from the water. As too heavy, the Housing boss did not succeed the first time,timberland boots, the second operation breath and before it comes out, the water, said after the waist, it can no longer be on the move. The reporters found that the head of a large turtle adult wrist thick, every fin is greater than the adult hand, like a palm-leaf fan after opening, the body thickness of 30 centimeters. After the large water turtle, a pair of terrified eyes staring onlookers.
buy it spent 84000

Housing boss told reporters that he is 42 years old, engaged in the business for 13 years soft-shelled turtle, not only have their own farms, and the acquisition of soft-shelled turtle, in the a little local fame. The day before yesterday, he received a fellow township near the phone, the phone call the other side caught in the rivers in a large turtle,timberland boots sale, and asked him if he wanted to buy. He said nothing to his electric tricycle to the fellow's home. While there is mentally prepared in advance, but arrived at the scene, or the appearance startled by large turtle. Housing bosses said the market in general to see turtles on several kilograms of weight, eighty-nine pounds of even a large turtle,timberland shoes, and because of his work, he more than most people have seen the large turtle, but the fellow home this No tyrants From observing its size, color, etc. found that After bargaining, and finally he took the price of 1,000 yuan per catty 84000 buy back a large turtle.
hear people talk, it raised my head to Housing boss introduced into the pool is large turtle, usually stuffy head in the water,mbt shoes sale, I heard the voice of a neighbor, the big turtle head from the water will be hoisted on high, staring eyes, ears like listening to people speak, to have amazing neighbors. A lot of people out of curiosity, touching it by hand back into his water, and sometimes people still bent from the middle finger kept knocking. People did not expect that, once, perhaps irritated by persistent large turtle percussion, there is no preparedness in all cases, a large turtle in the water behind the two webbed suddenly Yi Deng, open mouth, Nuzheng double head, the body will bite out of the water, Have claimed that this big turtle seems to have
want the zoo to adopt it

According to reports, several years ago, to spend large sums of money to buy back the house owner had more than two to three pounds of a large turtle, and later sell have made money, the day before he spent large sums of money to buy the original intention of this big turtle,timberland womens boots, but also buy back later for sale, want to make some money changed hands. It being understood that the giant turtle to showcase a large turtle on doing the first show, which he refused him.
parting interview with the Housing boss told reporters that a large turtle can not always stay in his home pool, the best place to go back to nature. He had thought of direct release, but fear of being caught ashore again, and he hopes to be a large turtle aquariums,timberland classic boots, zoos and other units
Mr Wang Wen Ho Souvenir / Photo
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 274804118 at 01:25 on August 2nd, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: On the Social
welcome to take off otaku. Tencent official Qzone .. thank you for supporting me. Friends of Friends can always hope that happiness, to the point I remember reading the comments and opinions!

works Source: Otaku - Tencent blog

Otaku Comment: First of all stated, these images that I saw from the Internet to see I feel filled with emotion .. want to shoot these photos why not help the elderly nursing home look like? Are hundreds of dollars to kill it? looked at the picture below, I think, people live in this world in the end for what? to When you want to leave the village, a child said to me quietly: Distracted looking at those red couplets, I suddenly felt a funny and disappointment of life .. such a person to disappear from the world, maybe the old lady forget the world there is such a person. and perhaps in China, such as the old lady living alone has many, many ... China is an ancient country with 5,000 years of civilization, culture, care for the young is the Chinese name of our nation's fine qualities ... otaku final say:
first saw the old woman gathering sticks in a bamboo forest, when, on the zheng zhu, and she was very thin, very weak, each picking up a firewood, each squat, as if almost unable to cope, as if have fallen, although the ground was covered with leaves, can she pick up and have to pay his last effort.

her way home, a crowd of about ten years old boy even threw clods to her, I ran over and gave him a harsh slap in the face,timberland uk, really want to pinch him! Why such a small child so much as bad behavior, his parents, his teachers are to educate him, and I can not understand.

second time to see her,timberland kids, she was Shaoshui fishing bucket of rice grain, I do not know where she got it so good pigwash not dare to ask her, just listen to her enough to pay for two meal ... ...

it was her kitchen. Can you imagine how dirty it will have more dirty, and you can imagine how poor as it is. On an aluminum pan and a wok, ten eight bowls, a moldy wooden tables, a moldy broken bamboo cover. Most could not bear to see the water tank is that, months or even six months or a year have not washed the tank, the vague Fudong Zhao creepy ... ....

need every day for nearly an hour she was gathering sticks (100 meters) per day for water she needs for nearly an hour (150 meters / half a bucket of water), why not have a normal people do to help her 10-minute, family lie? What is human nature? I can not help but think of those years that twenty years ago, when the utopian utopia also know what the elderly beneficiaries. There are some good things then a student to carry water and firewood to the elderly it.

third time to see her, she is more frail,timberland outlet, and even walking was difficult, she may no longer go to collect firewood to mention water. The only daughter of marrying men can not come back to take care of her.

Before leaving dozens of dollars we give to her, accept her into the bag, yet another piece of old and broken pocket 10 yuan, others say the money is ########, to buy things other people would not take a good-hearted people please help me change it. br> When we leave,timberland boots uk, she was barely stand up, tremble,mens timberland boots, his mouth could not utter the words to say, in fact, we heard in the heart, alas, an old man dying when

my fourth time to shoot her, she was dead. Front of the house covered with weeds make people sad. Her death was not a surprise, as she made her living environment will not live long.

she died, in the village will disappear forever, never to anyone about her. In the shack before she left the ancestral hall in the bare remains spacious lively, very happy.

to leave the village in time,timberland boots, a child said to me quietly: A funny feeling and disappointment of life.

】 【『woman hit her husband are not allowed to copy only be watching ~』

☆ 【sad death of a girl like the song, like the last one left suicide note】 【otaku

recommended eleven best song】 【absolute

boys and girls love words touched female students under】 の

gossip girls over 12 constellations must see for you Oh

If you were my girlfriend, so I will not allow you .. '

【】 『man shocked look laparotomy in the producing 16 instant 』【

love, psychological testing Daquan,

【two】『 Sao children call me laugh listening to spray more

★ 』 exciting content you light my space ★

faithful friends watch the above article, please click
Old 08-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
bcde444

Thumbs up mankind

mankind; speculate gucci ######## handbags they were spread to wow gold portion their knowledge? To seek replica louis vuitton outlet sprouted without their aid buy mlb jerseys strength be same edifice dams and anchorage wow power leveling with meager hands-while they .