Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default Joke Ikunori

1. Directorate: comrades! Soldiers: Good head! Head of a fighter shot in the breast, said: This muscle was exercised in how good! Soldier: report officer, I was petticoat!
2. a vet to the piglet planter breeding, veterinary, said: appears apt necessitate pretended breeding. Farmer hesitated as a long time, the bravery apt say: the line is the line, afraid of it biting me.
3. someone fart on the bus. A glamorous woman jaws spit, A man said: how to eat a fart also spit the shell? ,Womens Lacoste Shua Trainers!
4. day 0 with 8 met in the avenue, saw at 8 a 0 contempt,Lacoste UK, said: fat on the fat chanting, merely likewise what the Department waistband ah!
5. a countryside women for the 1st time into the metropolis, want the latrine, not seen for a long time, but unfortunately help police: comrades in front of a restroom, what does the mother in the toilet?
6. school students: recurrence recurrence of the students cried
7. one American in the White House before the damned Bush is a simpleton, the outcome was instantly captured on charges - leaking state secrets
8. tiny mystery of the chickens, plucking at the riverside. After the police, the thief Mangjiang fowl darted into the river, unraveled to police: the chicken in the swim, I can aid it to see the dress
9. Snapper on rats said: ? I saw the man was very nervous look and said: can not my child it!
11. a governor in making the report: Leadership turned the page read: Day search for a long time, nobody, still scolding: Now you have not even a nun,Lacoste Running Trainers!
13. educator home visits, ask students: your kin happy? Students proudly replied: happy! His father gave him a slap in the face over the A annual after returned to Earth, his face brown, angry, said: my mommy, and forgot to send lighter.
15. A: Sorry, I variety of chicken to eat your vegetables. B: always right, my dog ​​has been eating your chicken. A: No wonder I base the dog's abdomen chicken bones
16. An angry man tempested into a unit, cried: This is the Animal Protection Society do? Staff: Yes, ah, ask who bullied you?
17. a juvenile woman with children set off on a canteen to eat and clothes to feed her child in public,Lacoste Canvas Trainers, pointing to the wbring ... to an enda waiter placards say: Sorry, here deterred from eating non-food in this canteen.
18. Xiaoming: Dad, in antique times, the emperor claimed to Gua Ren, claiming that what the Queen? Father: Silly boy, of course, that the Queen's widow said it!
19. Warden asked before execution on decease row before sitting in the cordless chair: Do you have whichever requirements? Death: I merely want you while the execution can hold my hand, so I thought a little better
20. Two drunk wading on the tracks, a complaint: Another grunted, said: Mother casually asked: he has fixed the go? Mary then said: He is responsible for neat the blackboard of our class!
22. Selling what hawkers: Who exactly which birthday today? Tom's happy to heave their hands. Pastor: Well, the week after the distress you beat out those candles!
24. Gulf War, the coast float an age submarine, climb out of a white-haired man asked: the warfare over? Others said: still playing! Man sighed: cursed Hitler! Then after indentation submarine.
25. Wife: You forever bring me roses before, why is one not to send it? Husband gave the answer: Have you ever discerned a fisherman catch a fish is also fed bait after it?
26. Dean of the patients came from the operating room to escape: Nurses say do not be afraid, tranquilize point, surgery is very easy. Dean: words bad? Patients: doctors say she is the words of
27. Khrushchev visited the farm, the reporter is a photograph of him in the pen and the pig with pictures. The next day the weeklies,Mens Lacoste, next to the postscript: left third of Comrade Khrushchev.
28. a decree school exam: One of the most exciting: a friend, Vietnam, 1969! Another pointed behind: friends,Lacoste Casual Trainers, banana peel, 20 feet!
30. Wife: look so old-fashioned it? Man said: If you like the RMB, you will concern what year it was released it?
32. Professor of Philosophy: a fool to raise this issue, 10 natty folk to respond. Student: No wonder I could not pass the absolute test.
33. sufferers floating in the sea. He asked the companions: how distant are we from land? About 3 km it! 3 km! On which side? Here!
34. Dumb exam very cells, so took a telegram to his brother, asked my father to make preparations for it. Call back soon brother: his father is ready, now you must prepare
35. A fat matron said to her husband: so I was not anxious about my heaviness, but my height. According to weight and altitude percentage, I ought be 2.5 meters lofty
36. Son: Dad, why God made men first, and establish woman? Father: Maybe he does not want to make a man when a woman kept entanglement at his ears it!
37. Tom to his girlfriend Mary family to ascertain her, Mary's brother angrily out. saw water aboard the drip, I had to swim hard