Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
SW2z1v4s6nr

Default Rhinitis {prescription} Daquan

1, saline nasal wash cured me of my suffering from rhinitis rhinitis

years and permanently, has lost the reassurance of cure. Even last year, was one: the arrangement of brine (100 ml bottle put two spoons of salt, boiling water), use a toothpick on a cotton ball dipped in salt water wash volume nostril, then the persistence of cotton wool inside nostrils, then the body or nose-up or lying down , by the nose with the index finger and thumb on both sides, and forced to suck, so on the cotton balls into the nasal cavity Baozhan brine, and then into the larynx. Spicy nose began to feel unbearable, several times that alteration can also be washed with reduce some of the salt concentration increases gradually, slowly adjust to the nasal cavity. I insist that sooner or later, the nasal wash once a month, the nasal flow, sense of smell, many years of rhinitis cured.
2, SJ honey can cure atrophic rhinitis
a colleague was analyzed with atrophic rhinitis, she own a meaningful treatment effect. Wash your face every morning and nightfall, with a small finger submerged in fleeing water to wash the nose, remove nasal secretions of crusting and fully exposed to the nasal mucosa, the use of commercially available cotton swab or finger submerged in honey evenly Huaihua lesion in the nasal crater . She insisted their treatment more than two months, the nasal cavity is not their basic care, no results hernia-like expel, smell too returned to normal.

3, garlic cure rhinitis
I suffer from rhinitis, after years of treatment, no significant effect. Good times and suffering. Described at one physician of Chinese medicine to cure, then introduced to the people with this side have a significant effect. Mash the garlic one, with a clean napkin BEAN BAG, squeeze out the garlic juice dripping two drops of each nose hole (at the time of painful stimuli) and then a few hand pressure to the nostrils of the nose can flare stick to the garlic clothing, a light weight from the second Jiyu (Editor's note: strong pungent garlic, try starting from the trace; garlic allergy disabled).
4, loofah vine cure sinusitis

I was a sinusitis patients, using a variety of treatments have been futile. Even after the party was to obtain better results. Is: ascertain old loofah vine a few meters, the sun in, cut into thin sections, then singed to put tile on the semi-coke (do not paste), then on the panel, and research into the broken surface, into the bottle back. Used to clear the nasal cavity of the nose clean, wipe with a clean cotton ball nose, and then thin plastic tube (such as yogurt with a small tube on the line), so that household members assist the loofah vine abrasive blown into the nasal cavity,Men's Air Max 97, and then a dry cotton ball plugged nostrils. This method is best applied at night before going to sleep. Cured for several days.
5, cold cure rhinitis

1975 year I had sinusitis, very serious. Two days a decanter of nasal net is not enough, at the peak of the withdrawal, nostril quickly without ventilation. Long cure. At this time a Dr. Chang said a recipe: no hot water wash with cold water, hand-filled heart to put out the cold water pipe, cover the nose, the cold water sucked into the nose, then blow out, then filled with water absorption work, and then blowing out, successive, every day. I use the cold water treatment for 10 days, sinusitis better. The past 20 years, I never stopped with cold therapy, sinusitis hby far to be repeated.
6, erythromycin and tetracycline eye ointment to cure rhinitis

catching erythromycin or tetracycline eye ointment applied to the sterile cotton swabs, and inserted into the nasal cavity evenly wrapped with lotion, each 1 drew nasal dominate, twice a day, routinely have 3-5 days rhinitis can be cured without sequelae.
7, jogging cured my sinusitis

I am 49 years age, 30 years ago, came to a bad cold for a basis cause of sinusitis. Since then, the nasal cavity barrier, what taste is smell, and often a headache. I eat a heap of rhinitis drugs, bought rhinitis treatment, did lance, also had surgery, but did not play many role. In 1985, a friend told me run rhinitis can depress the pain. I started jogging every morning or evening insist 40 minutes, adhere to two months his condition improved and stick to it, fewer than two years on my sinusitis completely eliminated. Now, I have changed jogging to walking. Over the past decade has been adhering to, and even cycling to work have changed for the wade.

8, drops of sesame oil treatment of allergic rhinitis

I suffer from allergic rhinitis for 7 annuals, is over the beginning of autumn started sneezing, runny nostril, nasal itching, nasal congestion, severe could not sleep. Even had a gathering last year: drops of sesame fuel. After the test results quite good. Sesame oil is the general food oils, three to five times a day, each almost five drops, nasal dew.
Note: Do not drop a serious nasal congestion, can transform what position until after ventilation nose drops, nose drops before beating clean. Perseverance, will bear fruit. It is said that this method is also very telling for general rhinitis.
9, autonomy
allergic rhinitis allergic rhinitis is caused by cold. Abandoned medicine to take exercise self-healing.
is: bathe your face every day ahead the premier nostril into the cold water, gently breathing, cold water to make full adjoin with the nasal mucosa, and then the water exhaled, and so repeatedly, last 1-3 minutes (the heave of air ), washing the face and then rub with the middle finger pressure on either sides of the nose about 20 times know next to nothing of. Perseverance. I use this means not only relieve the ache of a Ca Biti, even the common cold has disappeared.
10, massage Orbital
I can cure rhinitis rhinitis had more than 30 years of age, tolerance for real, none of effective injections and medicine. As the mentioning goes: When the knead to the Orbital bone beneath the eye, it felt a morsel nasal Sudi ring and some sense of ease, so I was in the space under the martial masterpieces. Over time, actually relieved my pain. 40 years later, never had repetition. I once told somebody this method, the effect is also very good.
approach: hands index finger in two Orbital bone under the corner of a quite shallow pits, up and down with some compel Roudong under a hundred, at fewest twice a daytime, can continue fall butme time efficacy.
11. Qiao
rhinitis rhinitis treatment with light blue, while not a solemn cancer, merely constantly nasal congestion, runny nose, will give patients the inconvenience of annual life. Long-term medication is not only noxious to our health and the effect is not good enough. I have a rhinitis patients, suffering from the painful years, has been busy in treatment, dining a lot of drugs, the effect is not good, this has been very distressed.
few years ago I even have a civilian earthworks, convenient and easy with no side effects, use this prescription and finally cured my rhinitis. Now I will invest it to a heap of rhinitis, you may wish to try.
medicinal treatment is very common that we usually cook with the onions. Specific production methods are: fresh onions, wash, take light blue, smashed, put a few small groups fingernail-sized cotton wool drenched onion juice. Treatment first with salt water clean cotton swab dipped the nose, and then soggy in onion juice in a small cotton wool stuffed nose, keep a few minutes, one began to feel keen, gradually lose irritant effect disappeared after the fashionable ones when the cotton team.
each such plug half an hour to hour. One day two alternatively three times, to facilitate some onion juice can be extra arranged, sealed with plastic mantle, free to do the treatment in the meantime to do additional entities, by inches affect the normal life very handy.
In my own practice, this globe the best treatment for sensitive rhinitis. I suffer from acute rhinitis quondam six months, with the only rule in this globe for a week, there has clearly amended. After each chilly to use this as one adjuvant treatment, and after rhinitis had entirely healed.
I have been introduced to friends of the patients capable rhinitis, often found in the miraculous, acute rhinitis too good to be the fastest, many years of chronic rhinitis patients adhere to treatment will mitigate the symptoms gradually improved. I put this experience to everybody, wish that the rhinitis patients with this side can quake off rhinitis problems.
12, garlic, vinegar, rhinitis treatment effect massive rapid

the root bark of the chopping garlic into jars filled with vinegar and then not until the garlic, then seal. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, night-Aligned Double nose smoked half an hour. To treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
In addition, U.S. pharmacologist that garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is unique and spicy taste of garlic. According to the study, garlic contains allicin and garlic in the enzyme,Women's Air Max TN, their existence independent of each other, after the dripping garlic vinegar dip under the movement of the enzyme, alliinase decomposition to produce a volatile colorless, oily liquid that is spicy garlic Su. Japanese researchers found that garlic is rich in normal anti-cancer trace element selenium and germanium, has a strong anti-cancer effect.
In addition, there are 4 effects of vinegar: ① relieve labor. ② prevention of atherosclerosis. ③ kill pathogens. ④ prettiness.

13, cold allergic rhinitis nasal spray treatment
from the early 1970s, I suffer from serious chronic allergic rhinitis, about 5 o'clock every morning, they begin to nasal congestion, runny nose, usually If nasal congestion, sensed that the weather to alteration, weather changes suddenly suffering from a cold cough muggy nose, runny nose, and made me very uncomfortable affect the work and life. At that time I had to take a variety of treatment methods, drop off jute ingredients, nose and eyes of the net, Ying Xiang points therapy, eating rhinitis drugs, only temporarily alleviate the effects. Some doctors also calculate my nose bent absences surgical adjustment, but I could not judge; Others say: chronic rhinitis too long will be malignant lesions. How to do? Feel horrified helpless, resigned and reconciled. In order to alleviate the pain, muggy nose every morning when I use both hands thumbs, massage the nose wings Ying Xiang points, up grooming, I would take water nasal spray hand heart equitable began to feel a little pain stimulus, a long time not only pain but also to promote the nose does not pass, if the weather cools a little stuffy, a little bit on the nose and eye drops of the net, really superb! In this way, I insist that a few years, the nose is not stuffed,Air Max 360, cold weather south, I have basically no colds, runny nose, nasal congestion do not occur in the morning also had a runny nose. Last seven or 8 years and then used the nose and eyes without a net, rhinitis drug treatment had not eaten. Adhere to nasal spray with cold water cured my chronic allergic rhinitis, it is true truths.
14. saliva cured my
I suffer from allergic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis have more than ten years. Many times to hospital for treatment, rolling over ear, eat medication, are ineffective. I once woke up in the middle of the night when a perennial bombard, deserving to dry nasal itching, I wipe the saliva in the nose (nasal rubbing surface slightly ache later the flu), several times after the nasal starting to bear lunatic, outrageous knot after the allergic symptoms that fade. With the end off on their own mania, and more at the end of cure allergic rhinitis will be magically better.
15. Lvtai treatment rhinitis rhinitis treatment

dog days of summer is the good time rolling dog days of summer rain, soil foot of the walls, Gouyan, plant and more shady, have long green moss. Scraped them with a small shovel, put half a day taking a dip in a bowl with water, washed and placed in the water bowl and soak the back. Single-layer gauze with green moss, slightly smaller than their nose, stuffed nose, the night when a nose plug, plug one nostril and then the afterward night, stick to run out of green moss up. Can basically cure rhinitis, the second year supplemented component. I am suffering from rhinitis for many years, traveled the size of the hospital, still did not cure, Biede not sleep at night, Zhang Jixian Nanchuang Tomura rain over the recipe told me, I was skeptical tried. I did not expect the first year on the elementary good in the second year I fill up classes, so that rhinitis completely cured. I passed a lot of people have work.
white radish boiled water cure nasal congestion and nasal congestion often related with infancy headache, and later grandmother taught me a method: Take 3 to 4 white radish loosen clean kettle, increase boiling water, boiling and then the nose suction vapor, after a few minutes, gradually smooth nose, headache disappear. Later, I would often soak in the glass radish slices, with steam snorting, no ailment recurrence.
17. alternating hot and cold water massage treatment of allergic rhinitis

the best dispose because rhinitis recipe:
addition to drugs and surgery, there are many people remedies cure rhinitis small, these remedies whether symptomatic , was able to play a therapeutic role. Here we have to introduce some of the treatment of rhinitis prescriptions.

A diet
The root bark chopping garlic into jars, then filled with vinegar and garlic to the immersion up, and then sealed. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, smoked half an hour every night aimed at the nose, to treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
Comments: garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, go is a unique spicy savor of the garlic. Eat garlic vinegar this shake, you can try, anyhow, Ye Hao garlic,Women's Air Max 90, vinegar, both mean healthy edible, there will be no side effects.
B Fumigation
Magnolia 15 grams, twice flowers, 15 grams, the British public, 10 grams, to the small 10 grams, 10 grams of wind, insects back 5 grams, 10 grams of skullcap, Dan 8 grams, chrysanthemum 8 grams, White Paper 10 g moss, white tuber 8 grams,Air Max 2010, Gui 8 grams. Decoction of the above drugs to take 500 ml of liquid,Women's Air Max 2010, hot steam with a liquid cloud nose, smoked, when patients should try deep breathing, so that the drug vapor into the nasal cavity. Until the liquid becomes warm, you can use liquid rinse the nasal cavity. Washing 3 times a day, once every 3 to 5 days Jiyu. In the lesson of treatment, patients should disburse care to daily Eat spicy and fishy things, eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid the smell, cold climate should reserve warm, usually more training, try to wash your face with cold water.
Comments: The above method of treatment of allergic rhinitis remedies, and accustomed this method believe that the effect is quite satisfactory.
C Massage
feeling.
2, with double finger food Roudong both sides of the nose,
3, with the left hand thumb and index finger up and down Roudong the
Comments: When committed rhinitis, the nose is not out on the air, finished on the massage, the nose suddenly feel a lot easier. It should be cautioned that we have to make unremitting exertions to make long-term, once rhinitis be cured, but also stick with it. This not only prevents the recurrence of rhinitis, but also can discourage colds. Knead the course to ponderous to be proficient to put fitting.
D plug drug
many small recipe, stuffed nose treatment with drugs rhinitis, here briefly two.
1, with a nice gauze good fresh moss, into the side of the nose, 10 minutes, for the other nose.
2, the Chinese Centipeda curled into the gauze, soaked with brandy, in corner stuffed nose.
Comment: The drugs mattered nose, nose for rhinitis due to shortness of expiration can play a character in mitigation, but plug one thing in the nose, at the end of the day, is an uneasy thing to make the nose, numerous rhinitis patients do not like this method.

Sponsored Links