Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
henli8g4

Default What whether it sucks

Can i return my ipod fm transmitter to Target?
i bought a fm transmitter so i can hear to my ipod in my motor.... and i am not cheerful near it! i just get it from target yesterday and i still have the bill. will they take it posterior even whereas i opened and used it? i didnt scrape it or anything.... although it does belong in the trash.
Can I take a portable dvd player on an airline?
Travling to Las Vegas, can I carry a portable DVD player on the train an airline to see while I fly?
Can I trail my at&t tilt phone? I lost it uh-ohhhh...?
my boyfriend bought me a truly nice phone for valentine's day and economically I went out second night for the first time within like 2 months and lost my purse near the phone in it it's the att tilt... can you track it? Or something? Att doesnt submission insurance on the phone either!
Can I trust amazon beside my credit card information?
I am looking for a decisive something that isn't anywhere on the web. I was preoccupied of trying to post a looked-for ad on amazon. I didn't previously because they have you post your credit card information and later if someone has it they will fulfil it to you. Just wondering how that works, do the peddlers bring back ahold of your credit card numbers or does it all shift thru amazon and they never see them.
Can i use a bass guitar beside a mini amp?
im new to this unbroken guitar object, but a friend give me a bass guitar he never uses. im kind of pressed embodied by terms of money right in a minute, and i was merely just wondering if i can use the guitar with a mini amp (the ones near strap clips/headphones) rather than an tangible bass amp, even now i own to turn the volume all butmething down a bit so it doesn't thump the spokesmen. i'd just approaching to listen something lol...'cause i'm erudition to play it immediately and i'm not audible scope much. so even if it would work at all, i'd be inclined to do it.
Can I use anyone freestyle charger to charge any power cell?
Im talking approximately an AEG battery contained by airsoft.. I have a inexpensive M4 that come with an 8.4V 300 mAh mini-type battery-operated and its charger.. Im planning to buy a 9.6V 2000 mAh mini-type battery and a newer pistol that assists it. Will my 1st charger still know how to charge my new mobile or will there be problems charging it? Thanks
Can i use my flash steer beside my skyfi3 (xm radio)? can't emulate specs?
got a skyfi3 xm radio by delphi, haven't open it already bcs i can't transform aware if i can actually use my flash drive beside it or not . . . . here's what the specs say - - Storage Capacity: 256 MB interior flash, 32 MB inner RAM, 2 GB MicroSD card (maximum recognizable); Delphi recommend SanDisk brand for maximum performance - Music catalogue formats: MP3, WMA, Napster so does that mean i can plug within my flash drive and play my mp3's / wma's ?? i feel so speechless asking this but i don't hold a hint! thanks!!
Can I well replace my Direct TV satellite dish near a unknown one?
I have a twin LNB Direct TV satellite tray, and I too retribution more for HD channels. Yet I did not replace the dish next to a new one, and I solely recieve almost 8 HD aisle. I am musing about buying one online for around $30-50 and installing it myself. I be wondering if I was competent to simply switch out the dish, or if I had to sobriquet up Direct TV and have them install it.
Can I triumph D powered speakers for my ipod shuffle?
I've got mobile powered ones already.
Can KODAK CRV3 Lithium Batteries work instead of my rechargable digi-cam battery ?
Do they need to be charged ? If yeah > How long ambition they survive, I connote how long ambition they be efficient minus using them ? What is their cost in India ? Can someone plz gimme the purchaser consideration to elaborate email of Kodak India.
Can my heir feel dts-hd?
I was wondering if my archaic Yamaha receiver can alternate this fashionable nouns. My recipient does pump out DTS nouns and as much as 7.1 matrix. Do I need a bright receiver for the unmarked dts-hd and dts-ma sounds as well as TrueHD and uPCM? Thanks surrounded by advance.
Can someone please facilitate me?
i need to know how long my mobile on an inverter will run my laptops ac charger the battery is 12 volt 6.4 AH and the inverter is 75 watts commonplace output with an avrage effencey and my laptops ac adapter draws 68 watts
Can someone suggest a radio beside excellent AM admission?
I would like to listen to my hometown baseball team's games on a regional AM station while at work. The problem is we are tracking a fireproof wall. Regular AM/FM radios have horrible reception. Can anybody recommend a radio that would hold great reception?
Can someone report me what cable I entail to hook up my computer to HDTV?
Ok. so I got a ATI Radeon 9550 Graphics card hooked up to my microprocessor which can be secondhand to connect to my HDTV. and the television I enjoy is a Polaroid HDTV 1080P. and Im trying to ascertain the cable that would work for connecting both of these together. I tried Best Buy and they didnt have what I be seeing for. My tv requires a VGA rope to anchor up to the PC. I was gonna buy the wire online and I needed some assisting discovery a site that have one. thanks.
Can someone share my how to use eBay?
K so I got an ebay warrant. I saw a Chi hair straightner pink If I buy it, consequently they boat it to me, and I disburse them? What if it sucks? What if I acquire something other than a straightener within my send? How do I settle? Do I have to use credit card?
Can the Apple Store fix my IPOD Video?
I'm not 100% affirmative if my IPOD Video is broken but it just won't turn on. About 3 weeks antecedent when I be updating my IPOD Video, it said "Do not disconnect" on the screen. I accidently disconnected it, and right behind that, it stopped working. Even when I tried to reset it by urgent the list + center button for 8 second, it just make a beep nouns and won't turn on. I don't know what the problem is. If I bring it to the Apple Store and explain the publish, will they fix/repair it?
Can two NI-MH rechargeable battery beside 2700mAh charge together near two 2500 mAh NI-MH battery?
My age rechargeable battery pack come with a NI-MH battery-operated charger and four NI-MH 2500mAh rechargeable batteries. I lost two of my backward the periods rechargeable battery. My prehistoric NI_MH battery charger can charge maximum 4 battery in a moment. I fair bought two unmarked NI-MH 2700mAh rechargeable battery nearby assorted mark and successfully charged it with my antediluvian NI-MH battery charger. Can I charge two NI-MH 2500 mAh battery and two NI-MH 2700 mAh batteries attach? Note: If your question is taken from any website, please state the URL.
Can you aid me hook up a DVD player to an elder TV through a VCR? Video won't play, but audio will.?
The TV only have one plug for the cable. Now I can't figure out how to hook it up my up as yet DVD player -- there's no direction to do it instantly near the cable wire, alike to I can do with the VCR. I tried hooking up the DVD player through the VCR. I enjoy all the right plugs for it, and the audio works. However, the movie picture isn't coming through. I know I can find an RF adapter, but is there another neatness to get it to work through the VCR? Why does the audio work, but not the video? I've tried different plugs, fusions of plugs, etc, adjectives to no advantage. I don't see any way to development the "settings" on the VCR, as was recommended somewhere. Is an RF adapter the distinctive alternative? Buying a new TV is not an choice. Even if I could afford it, I would nay, because I don't resembling being forced into spending money. DVD players be apparently devised specifically to NOT work next to older TVs...and I don't reward tricks close to that with my money. Any additional proposals are maximum generosity!
Can you grab RCD/GFCI extension sockets?
I need to plug surrounded by some utensils in my aquarium. I have a handle on I need RCD sockets (UK) but wondered do they bring in RCD extension leads next to a few sockets on them? And why can you not plug an extension lead into the RCD and after plug the appliances into that...would it be dangerous?
Can you connect multiple 12v devices to an AC/DC adapter?
Like the answer say can you connect extra than one 12v appliance to an AC/DC adapter? Does anyone know where i can arrest a prevalent adapter? Thanks
Can you find truck routes for portable gps systems such as garmin or tom tom looking for Canada and US?
I know there are others out close but trying to penetrate if possible to go approach these brands
Can you make a contribution me some screenname philosophy?
anything doesnt matter. could be almost anything can have -numbers -random words reaching Chill, Awesome,charms links london of China's stone carving, WHoa. -letters -doesnt material My Name Ashlee here's setting info -fun -random -crazy-ish -uses curious words -sporty-ish so yeah not many info but make it a random/fun screenname pls. and gratitude!
Can you recharge walkie talkie battery contained by a regular wall charger?
I own a pair of Magnovox talkies, and just this minute the batteries died. So, I be wondering whether I could put them into a Energizer wall charger to charge them up. Is that feasible?
Can you show me a all-embracing bandwidth giant frequency filter?
because i am studying all aspects of electronic communication to be exact the one of my anorganized approach that i cannot diagnosed how? and why? I absence to learn different principles even, adjectives kinds of transmitter i really want to study.
Can you split past its sell-by date 220v outlet to install a 110v outlet?
In my utility room is a 220v foe a drye, can I split off that to make the addition of a 110v, so a washer can plug into the 110.?
Can you anecdote TV straight to DVD? and if so, how?
I really need to know how to do this, adjectives answers are appreciated,Omega Seamaster Omegamatic, though some will be ignored if they are spam and are off-topic, thankfulness in pledge -Manic
Casio wk3300 ??
How can I alteration the measures to circulate 4:4 alternatively 8:8 instead of CD the track all the approach threw? I am production a hip hop track but I can't activity it all the road through without staying on throb so I need to play it for roughly speaking 4 to 8 measures so that it can circulate itself and then I in recent times increase the subsequent portion of the anthem within dissimilar track speck!
Cb quiz?
i got a cb sour ebay and an antenna when i hook it up i dont hear anyone talking whats erroneous? adjectives the lights come on and i can change gutter but i dont hear noone.also if i talk on it how do i kas long asim not chitchat to the cops?is it secure to speak ?its a midland 77092 cb.help
CD/DVD returns in need a bill?
What common electronic stores (target, perimeter metropolis etc) will bestow me store credit hardly evermething for unopened returns without a reception? The items weren't purchased with a credit card,wholesale hip hop jewelry available, so I can't track the purchases contained by any way. I hear that Best Buy will do it, but if there's another cache that's closer to me then I'd prefer to stop by them instead. Thanks
Cell phone dripped within sea?
Okay, of entire the days within Spring, we had a big sleet tempest today. I be getting out of the motorcar to ring something, and my phone fell in some pretty cold dampen. I immediately took it out, yet you prop to comprehend, my phone is pretty crappy, but it's a animal. I diagramed that it could closing via ANYTHING. Well, I surmise it's elapse it's prime? I turned the phone rotten, and dried it with my shirt. I retarded something like 20 minutes after, and some of the buttons are acid...favor some of the numbers don't shove surrounded along entire the agency when I press them, and it causes the phone to shift out of control. I acknowledged to just send the battery out and put a coat drier to it. It's been hardly ever 3 hours since it happened, and shortly the phone won't turn aboard. It's not the battery for the little pink dots aren't rainy spotted, and I tried a different battery. Any prototype what to do? I can't exactly take it apart ALL the route cause I don't enjoy a small ample screw driver...in recent times put it by the heater and wish because the best?
More Consumer Electronics Questions & Answers please visit : CesFAQ.com

Sponsored Links