Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,puma outlet store

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 58290034 at 10:11 on March 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

1) live my life about 10 to 15 years, and what you want of me.

My life likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.

2) In order for me to understand when you give me the time, do not be angry to me,puma sneakers, although I will forgive you, your patience and understanding will allow me to learn faster.

Give me time to understand what you want of me

3) Please send me castrated, so that I will be more healthy.

4) Talk to me, because the world's most treasured most in need of your love I, do not be angry for too long, do not lock me up, because you have your life, your friends , your work and play, and I have only you.

Don't be angry for me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your firends. I have only you.

5) Talk to me, although I do not understand your language, but I know your voice, you know, when you come home I'm so happy because I choose not to bite your footsteps.

Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words. I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

6) If the outside, cold and wet please take me home, I like the warmth of home, not homeless, please pat me, hug me,puma racing shoes, give me water and food to eat, so I can healthy and you play by your side.

7) Do not hit me, remember, I have against the teeth, but I will not bite you.

Remerber before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.

8) Do you think I'm in the lazy, no longer has to run and jump or not to obey, in the call me before you think maybe I went wrong,puma shoe, maybe I eat right, maybe I was sick, perhaps I'm old.

Before you scold me for being uncooperative, please ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been run in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak.

9) When I am old, no longer so cute when the baby when you are still good to me, still take care of me, with my doctor, as we all grow old.

Take care of me when I get old. You too, will grow old.

10) When I am old, when my health has gone, has been unable to live a normal life, please do not let me continue to find ways to live, because I have to die, I know you do not want me to leave,puma mens shoes, but Please accept this fact and at the last moment with me, please, you must not say, \, listening to your voice, I fear nothing, you are my home,puma women shoes, I love you!

Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say I can't bear to watch it or let it happen in my absent. Everything is easily for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links