Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default Psychological talk shows popular on TV

Chinanews, Beijing, July 22 – “Due to my chromosome defects, I decided to choose a kind of marriage life without ######…” Mr. Wang, an interviewee who was talking in "Who Is Speaking", a program made by Beijing Television Station, was telling the public his trouble in front of the screen with a mask on his face. His words expressed his determined mind.

Recently, a lot of TV stations across China, including CCTV, Beijing Television Station, and TV stations in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Chongqing, have launched a kind of talk show program that encourages people to speak out things that trouble their mind. In many of these programs, the host will let a person to tell the public about his or her problems and invite a psychological doctor to analyse and solve their problems.

Many of the topics covered in these programs are things related with extramarital affairs,香港六合彩, the troublesome relationship between a man's wife and his mother,研究:面对面交流的快乐远超网络社交, problems that people meet in educating their children, etc. Many people are willing to expose their embarrassing private matters in front of the public. However,传奇私服, years ago, people rarely talked about these matters in front of the screen.

Such programs make a high audience rating.

Yang Lin, a regional director from Fauchon, a French food company’s branch office in China, is a loyal audience to CCTV's talk show program "Xinli Fangtan" (psychological talk show). Whenever she is free,传奇私服, she will turn on the TV and watch the program.

“It satisfies my curiosity. Sometimes I see that other people have the same experiences as I do,” she said.

Old people, who used to be conservative about their private matters, are also willing to tell the public something about themselves.

Zhou Qiangling, 52,活得轻松--在现实中生活, is a retired worker in Wuhan. She once took 6 plastic surgeries in 70 days. Recently, she began to show in many psychological talk show programs made by local TV stations, telling the public about her experiences. In the program,奇迹私服, the lady revealed her hopes in front of the screen: she wanted to find an ideal husband,魔域私服, open a small restaurant and participate in a lot of social activities.

Some people thought the woman was ridiculous while others supported her. When she exposed her good figure in front of the screen, many people started to find it not too unacceptable.

Sponsored Links