Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
kan1

Default of the eyelid

results

a class name, see spelling, writing words to the right, beautiful.

fǖ yǎn chóu huà zhǚ fu xǘn huán

() () () ()

qī wǔ gē da jiān ruì fū huà

() () () ()

shū jí zhù xù jú yāng hūn lǐ

() () () ()

two eyes, a comparison group of words

cry () shaving (), Cheng ()

hoof () ladder () Orange ()

Analysis () insert () sp ()

Pack () cried () bath ()

split (), soil () dry ()

Third, to add the following words in the correct pronunciation of the word choice.

zhuàn zhuǎn lè yuè nán nàn

zāi zài jǐn jǐn tiáo diào

play music () adjustment () While () fun ()

transfer () as () improved () problem ()

three to five years () rotate () disaster () rewarding ()

Fourth, complete the following words to add, and select the two words are sentences.

() wind () does not rain () working class () is ignored

self () from () () candle night rain () basin

Yes () will () if () if () () is not prepared

phase () for the life () () honest () flower () grass

five brackets to fill each other in opposite words to make complete sentences.

1, the old Jinan, the city then (),Prada Saffiano Tote, outside the city and then ().

2, in learning and life should get (), must face (

) courage.

3, dawn, looking very original () the scene, and now more and more ().

4, through technological innovation, although the factory workers (), but the production is () a.

six, fill in the appropriate related words, so fluent coherent sentence.

1, flower () more () is not exotic plants.

2, () which is chicken mother, () it is great.

3, I do not have a leg disease, () is not conducive to the line, () is not conducive to sedentary.

4, if there is any movement at night, they burst into the hen crows, the top miserable, () how Snooze people () have to look at, not with the weasel.

5, () mother born in the farm, () her thrifty honest, the body 也好.

6, () he made up his mind, () with the open mind open that path.

seven required to write sentences.

1, my mother said to me,

2, this time, duty comrades brought two cups of hot green tea, a small dish of peanuts. (Reduced sentence)

3, in the face of the facts, he admitted to teacher error. (Changed to a double negation)

4, do not work, even the trees Huadu not make a living, this not truth? (Change declarative sentence)

eight, write the following sentences using the description of the method.

1, his head is not big, round eyes, the nose of meat, two very short very thick eyebrows, shiny shaved head forever. ()

2, Shoko pulled secluded place, a closer look his car in the paint trying to look in his face plate. ()

3, Lao She sat in the wicker chair among the flowers, the micro-looked up, the Italian state distant. ()

4, I only said one sentence:

nine, the following sequence of sentences organized into a period of disorder through the care, then the correct serial number written in brackets.

() I quietly walked over,Ladies GUCCI Watches, just a show of hands, it flapping two wings, flew away.

() I hand waving bamboo, small pieces of paper are flying in the wind up, like a happy butterfly.

() in the yard, a colorful butterflies flying,chanel earrings replica, stop in a take.

() later, my sister taught me one way: to do only with a white sheet tied to a small butterfly on a bamboo pole to lure them.

() I take advantage of the opportunity to gather them, a flutter with clothes, suddenly caught fifty-six beautiful butterfly.

() flocks of butterflies that again partner, while surrounded by happy, while spread.

ten, knowledge of the link station.

1, formerly known as Lao She Beijing ________, __________, word. Chinese famous modern, outstanding,Watches For Sale, home. He created a novel

2, No ___________ miracle, highlighting its

XI update the library to read.

hidden in the hearts of fresh litchi

a child, I was very naive, and grandfather fell ill, the family are anxious round and round, and only I am most happy. Because my grandfather's aunts and uncles came to visit often leave some milk, canned like the thing.

8 years old can be caused by the eating thing gave me a lot of touch, so my thoughts and feelings have changed. On this day, my grandfather was sick, and coughing badly. Aunt carrying a bag full of things to see him. Sure enough, the aunt of royal jelly from the bag and pulled out a long list of fresh lychee and other supplements as well! That was my crystal litchi greedy mouth watering, but unfortunately at this time I was called away by the mother.

came back, my aunt had gone, my grandfather knew my favorite fresh lychee, to greet me: very strange, he asked: I hungrily eat up, Grandpa laughed silently at the side to see I eat.

when litchi when left without the mother to grandfather your rice come. Seeing her furious snapped: side. After listening to my mother, I grumbled, tears, Grandpa quickly said:

I head out of the grandfather's room, when I came to understand, not Grandpa do not like, but because he loves me far better than love string of fresh lychee! from that time my heart would possession under this string of fresh litchi.

later, I found around many people like my grandfather did, they all I also like a child again as not sensible. I also learned: Told them:

bunch of fresh lychee, so I understand a lot of sense.

1. The quotation marks there are three: ① indicates that the referenced part; ② that specific title or be stressed that; ③ or deny that the meaning of irony. Quotes the following sentence in what role? Please fill in the serial number in parentheses after the sentence.

(1) So these delicious became my ()

(2) ()

(3) they all ()

(4) I also learned to

2. analysis of the statements in the article is inaccurate ().

A.

B. The third paragraph of

C. Grandpa to see the

D.

E. Grandpa does not eat fresh lychees, but because he loves me far better than love bunch of fresh lychees.

3. the

A. Charity B. Love C. Kindly D. Cordial

4. grandfather why he did not eat fresh lychee?

5. by a bunch of fresh lychee, Why the subject is

life is colorful, what is your life, hobbies or interests you? Do you like Lao She, like flowering plants, like grass, like animals? Or you have other hobbies? Please select one of your hobbies or interests, and reference text

refer to the answer:

I.

perfunctory planning cycle of bullying lump sharp asked incubation storage build-Ju Yang wedding books

two, slightly

III.

zòu tiáo jǐn lè diào jǐn zhuǎn nán zǎi zhuàn nàn zài

IV.

storm worked tirelessly to fend for themselves ignore rain-soaked night candlelight responsive

such as resentment, such as v. catch them by each other honest and thrifty plants that

V.

1, narrow and spacious 2, success or failure 3, 4 fuzzy clarity, reduced to increase

VI.

1, although ... ... 2 ... ... but because ... .. so ... ... 3, not only has ... ... ... ... 4, regardless of (whether) ... also ... ...

5, because ... so ... ... 6, as long as ... ... on ... ...

VII.

1, my mother told me that she was to work overtime tonight, my dinner to solve it.

2, comrades brought green tea, peanuts.

3, in the face of the facts, he had admitted to teacher error.

4, do not work, even the trees Huadu not make a living, this is the truth.

VIII.

1, 2 physical description, action description 3, 4 air of description, language description

IX.

2 4 1 3 6 5

X.

1, Shu Qingchun homes to writers master the language arts Rickshaw four generations of tea Longxugou people

2, temperature and toxic heavy fog clear contrast to the wind warm sunny day

3, grew by nearly laughed tears fruit color fun gardening experience to be working long parallelism

4, the author realized the hen is a responsible, loving, courageous, tough, great chicken mother.

XI.

slightly

article to

source courseware w w Lotus Hill

w.5 Y k J. Co m Ji taught sixth grade language version of the next volume of the fourth unit test questions and answers

name

a school class, reading writing spelling words.

gǎn lǎn shēn yuān tān huàn

() () ()

fǎng shàn qí qū

() ()

First, add the following to select the correct pronunciation of the word.

tends (chì shì) peas (wān wǎn)

innocent (xié yé) haggard (jiāo qiáo)

Heart (zāng zàng) jittery (jīng kè)

Second, fill in the appropriate words in parentheses.

() of the eyelid () look

() to talking () friendship

() to close () wealth

() to search () to speak up

three, on the line as required to fill the right words.

1. he was full of love and affection to put the bird (ABB type) of the nest.

2. a family of three is (ABAC type) to eat, the children suddenly he said:

3. He ran the house that step, study of (AABC-style) a few words.

4. Zhengsu Zhengsu mother often liver pain (including a set of antonyms) to sleep can not sleep.

four, in brackets the description of the appropriate person to fill an air or psychological terms, to make a complete sentence.

1. I blasted the legs beat two hateful, () shouted:

2. his father raised his tired eyelids, and mother, like () listening to, almost held her breath.

3. she () his face () look.

5, the following words to complete it, and choice of words fill in the blank.

not () not () put () hanging ()

temper () () heart is not () ()

poly () Yes () refers to the () draw ()

end by () (), affectionate () ()

1. night of deep, and my father is still in the () to write his research papers.

2. Zhangshiyan each climb, there is no barrier to the place, I will (), and fear of falling cliff.

3. a small gift can often be used to sustenance between people ().

seven, add the following inappropriate use of a word is ().

A he won two medals in one fell swoop on friends and family are overjoyed to have come to congratulate.

B just bankrupt the company he runs, you still catch hundreds of thousands owed to it, is tantamount to provide a temporary relief.

C although the letter did not specifically say what happened at home, but his heart is still some uneasy.

D pain Zhengsu Zhengsu mother tossing and turning.

eight, according to the terms of the prompt plus point, complete the following sentence added.

1. It is precisely because these journeys and uncertain life,

2. I Although no longer the age of toys,

3. although I can tell How do you tell right from wrong,

4. I occasionally look at old photos, not only to appreciate,

nine, required to write sentences.

1. Chrysanthemum shaking in the rain. (To be one sentence)

2. motionless watching her glowing microwave water. (Reduced sentence)

3. Beijing is scenic. (Extended period)

4. the people's living standard is constantly improving. (Changed wrong sentences)

5. sunrise at sea is a great spectacle. (Put another way, meaning the same)

ten, the following sentence in the use of rhetorical devices is not appropriate to a ()

A. laughter in full bloom in the eyes, eyebrows, the heart, ah, from the throat out.

Ji taught sixth grade the next volume of the fourth unit detects the language papers (two)

school class name

B. myriad gurgling river flowing on the earth like pulse, as is constantly flowing, beating.

C. a group of fairies, standing in the cotton-like clouds, the music that came with the faint, slowly to the distant journeyman.

D. Microwave waves of the river reflected the lighted, like the water shining pearl.

XI, fill in the blank according to text content.

, and other words to describe the child's father and mother, the prevailing mood.

can understand.

, praised

XII reading comprehension:

(a)

goodbye to their loved ones! Goodbye, dear land!

train Yes, please a little slow to open, let us look at a Korean family, so we have Saguo blood in this land and then stay a while.

goodbye to their loved ones! Our hearts will always be with you.

1. Select the text in the first paragraph of the . Here the call short and sweet, sincere and touching, expressing feelings.

2. Select the text in the second paragraph of why Further show?

3. Select the third paragraph of the text to tell people what?

4. In reading the text selection, the application of () to read the tone.

A. Deep, soulful B. high C. intoxicated joy, sadness

(b) refuse to die of heart

grandmother had Alzheimer's disease. Her grandfather did not know at first, resolutely not allow this strange man Health, with the help of police station before the old back. It turned out she was single-minded to think childhood home, and refused to admit what is now the home contact family members coaxed cheat who finally stayed on the grandmother, but she also forget her single-handedly brought grandson, granddaughter, thought they were wild child, to rob her meal, she hand side cover your job while playing with stick them: .

also recognized thanks to a grandmother - her daughter. Every time I see her grandmother's face would reveal a strange smile, called her In the evening, my grandmother would take a stool to sit downstairs, nagging: Family recognizes this point, whenever grandmother clamor to return to their home, on intimidation (hè xià) her:

a year's National Day, to a far-off, the mother cook. At this time the action is very strange grandmother: She looked around looked and looked, like a child was about ready to steal sugar. When she was sure no one noticed her, openly clip a big chopsticks in your pocket, subject-object met suddenly alarmed, but pretended not to see. Only one excited grandmother, like (sì shì) almost his very clever way.

when the last dish on the end, the mother sat down, while polite with the guests, while easily from the plate and take their food to eat. At this time, Grandma suddenly from his seat shells (tán dàn) up, pull it out to seize his mother's hand. Mother's baffling, but to obediently got up ... ...

one to the kitchen door, grandmother to be alert to block the crowd's attention with the body. Then, dig dig ah, the pocket and pulled out just the food, into the mother's hands: a long while, raised his head, staring, rearing grandmother strange faces.

I think the grandmother of the Although her soul in the disease off (zhé shé) grinding slowly die, but always strong, sinking the mother's heart refused to die.

1. to add a little essay to select the correct pronunciation of the word.

2. mother why the

3. Why is the grandmother of the

4. entitled Contact your real life, talk about your understanding.

refer to the answer:

a question, slightly

two questions, a little

three questions, slightly

four questions, example: 1 furry 2 quiet 3 Few 4. over and over again

Q6, 1. attentively 2 scary 3 deep friendship

Q7, B

Q8,

Q9,

Q10, B

eleven questions, 1 for children worry about every move she makes a show of hands Example: 2 gripped uneasy frightened the mother put all thoughts are used in the and the Korean people than the high mountains and deeper than the sea of ​​sincere friendship and Korean peoples great friendship sealed in blood

Q12, (a) 1. parting close deep love of volunteer soldiers and the Korean People's devotion to 2 volunteer soldiers, the train slowly open the request to extend the stay on the land in North Korea time to delay each time with loved ones. Further illustrates the volunteer soldiers of the Korean people's ardent love, to have the blood of this land Saguo nostalgic feelings. 3. It tells people: the test of blood and fire, the Korean peoples have forged close as family, unbreakable deep friendship. 4.A (b) 1.2 grandmother to steaming vegetables in your pocket when leaving the mother, although the grandmother's behavior is silly, but this maternal grandmother's mother was touched. 3. Although her tortured soul has slowly died of the disease, but the strong is always dead mother refused sinking heart. 4. The child's maternal attachment. Posts to

source courseware w ww.5 Y Lin Shan
相关的主题文章:

How old are you

together with the main collection

5. more like the concept of the body into a territory

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 03:47 AM   #2
nopq930

Talking So the

So the two bed been wow power leveling to Phoenix Nun there, I saw numerous that were surrounded by activity. Baochai went wow gold up to see Xifeng has obstructed bed, I get up Beisheng. Art Jia Lian Yu also wow power leveling took the transfer, cry, cry again, Jia also. River nestling so he saw no communicating wow gold only Hanbei Up to advise the. And they were all solon than sad. Jia Lian hump what to do at this measure, as fill rely on wow accounts big to accomplishment up, told him to handgrip funeral Things. Jia Zheng hind to realise their own and then to act.