Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
5641f4mvoo

Default FACEBOOK fragments

switched: http://home.wangjianshuo.com/cn/20100504_facebookcc.htm

surface, this is only Another beginner luck of the Internet. But the more careful understanding of the company, the more you will feel that their success is planned out, not a coincidence - possibly this is the place where most cattle Facebook.
2 bright months of the Bay Area, the United States Interstate Highway 280 above either sides of the green hills, blue sky and clouds streaming, folk feel that they are a Windows XP desktop icon. Afternoon, 2 o'clock, and eventually came apt Facebook this extraordinary company. In their fashionable home, Matt introduced me to a person. He was sitting five tables inside the island makes up a table, away from light, agreeable skylights, is a coming and going backward the meeting chamber. We shook hands, then I calculate he namely quite versed, and then thought for a long time, and finally feel like ... ... He is Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, builder and CEO. This is smaller than I am 7 annuals age youth male, very timid, low-key, ineloquent, like a newly arrived interns and some stiff.
Facebook the company by the way, from the outside looks so flat, comScore given birth to the present from the visits as faultless bend like a deceit, always steadily ascent. While we can unravel this with the best of fortune to Google just beyond the nation's most visited site, but the more carefully combing the company's history and culture, I feel it speed up from the success of a planned, preferably than coincidence. In a short chat, I often surprised at Facebook the company's strategic capabilities, and grasp the future.
here, I put some clips and Glimpse of my experience, and share.
features simple and unified

Facebook try to condense all of the features of the design to the needs of all users in that chapter of the public's needs, and grasp the bottom line, is not accessible done more more. All countries and districts, the Facebook for all ages are the same interface, they are guardians of the globe as religious for a product of a design. Different regions, another people's pages, perhaps the only distinction is their own label. As for the function? Exactly the same as everyone. Because the function of the simple, restrained, simple people there is no way to Facebook Web site shrieked the United States, alternatively young people, the website, for he sought the common denominator is the universal communication needs - to do much,Womens Lacoste Trainers, truly is the most that portion of the common public need to function. Beautiful to see via determined to give up a small feature, Facebook can focus on a simple interface to encounter universal demand.
forget how to enter this heading, anyway, we chatted about Facebook, blue pearly of the Logo. This may be the specifics of a colossal digit of Facebook, the extra representative of Facebook, one sample of product characteristics. Facebook's VI is very simple, Mark's purpose is to reduce the chart to make it in entire cultures, all of the geographical are mutual, a good match for. I tin think of the word, is Now the world's most fashionable unattached standard laptop, mostly dark cover, and not VI. The more uncomplicated devise,Ha ha ha., the more suitable in most situations a kind of needs. This communication site for Facebook, the more so that his withdraw to a cautious, no melodrama the situation, it allows users to communicate more to convert the protagonist.
program expansion

with other similar sites on the first day open to the whole world to different users, Facebook's expansion seems wary and methodical pace. Open to other schools in Facebook before, it first won the 3000 Harvard Square user. 3000 the extensive bulk of Web users is the number one worth mentioning, but for the 5,000 undergraduates at Harvard schools, Harvard is equal to firmly capture the market.
in a market overwhelmingly dominated future, Facebook circling Boston University to open, and slowly expanded to other Ivy League universities. Cautiously joined until later in high school, followed by the company, until it was only to grant all users enrolled. Mark knows causative, and its second in every market are (a negate example of the best hi5.com), as one by one triumph. When a city reaches the fussy point of the gunpowder growth only afterward the switch to the next the next battleground. Throughout the expansion of Facebook perimeter graph, each solid tread in the expansion, meantime carefully guarding and reinforcing the yet built territory.
RISK game

two-story bureau in Facebook, in counting to the standard open-Silicon Valley office environment, the microprocessor shade is amazing, the most bold is RISK Board Game ubiquitous carton. RISK is a Facebook-old workers often mentioned in a conversation embark games, this has been fashionable in the United States in 1957, the birth of the game is launched on a world chart. 2 to 6 were accustom to coerce individuals to occupy a country. Each player can turn into a country to assure that all troops be foolproof, but only occupy a country, can also spread to many countries, to ensure that accounted for the largest space, or a concession between the two strategies. The board games interesting is that, for an hour to three day process, ranging from chess, the total disposal of all enemies to occupy one end of the world. This is the Internet battle, amazing eligible.
Facebook's expansion is a naturalistic edition of the RISK game. Those who 1st enter the territory, how to enter,Ma special reports apt the full txt of Premier Wen, and when the next one, becomes crucial. Facebook flag of the Office of the ceiling, is decorated in the present stage, but at the starting of the process of global expansion, more like a prayer flag. RISK like game, they first found a mart sector strategically momentous group of countries (like Germany), and then query a question every day: This nation has the number of Internet users in the altitude ratio of Facebook? Once this percentage approaches a definite threshold, along to their experience, Facebook has 99% become to monopolize the mart, they repeatedly rotated to the afterward batch of countries. Facebook along a explicit strategic planning, stage, the way a group of a dozen countries, and gradually from the United States, distending to Europe, then Asia, eventually won most of the world. Now more than 70% of Facebook vehicle came from outside the United States is the result of the initial victory.
undercurrent

said the expansion of Facebook, a very interesting detail is that, Facebook spread clever use of some undercurrent, altered itself from a mighty regional, or people with to variant languid area. The University as an example, Facebook an perfect advantage at Harvard University, Stanford University for the West Coast was feeble. Facebook's sale department found a smart lofty educate alumni web is a interlock interlocking the two universities or undercurrent. Through a tactics of beginning lofty school, Harvard's high school students to promote their other high school students, some of these high school students to study at Stanford, and thus see into a new territory. Similarly, transnational corporations and worldwide travelers is so often the undercurrent, the Facebook from one country into another country. . . And Facebook is how to find and take control of the undercurrent of it? Is the data! Facebook killer is that they endow to the Apache Foundation project Hadoop Hive. Facebook generated every day 250T (25 万 G) of the data, which formed into thousands of computers Hive bunch calculating, and rapid reaction on all issues arising. Striking a large data processing capacity so that they can access vast sums of data, information, and use message to guide actions. Facebook undercurrent in the design flow, in truth, word of mouth channel. By way of word of mouth spread throughout the world.
myth of users and management team

I think the most amusing is that Facebook's attitude to the user. Facebook, each change will affect hundreds of millions of users. In the hunk of the user's voice, does not ascertain the right way more easily than the pin in the haystack. For example a revision in 2008,Super Beauty Secret ..., the daytime more than a million users have signed mutual boycott, hundreds of user teams in Paris, in London, in about anyone place you can think of rallies to protest the Facebook changes (in Google's picture quest Search Facebook Protest to discern a lot of amplification of the picture). Results, the change is still in many of the criticisms of the retained steel fixed. This is very confusing to the outside world. For the user to adjust the concert is a duplicate of the same phenomenon. In Facebook, I listen a sense, but forever feel a little weird to say: Mark in the end how to decide much more than a million users a better understanding of what they need it?
for the management group, the same muddle is also outside the idea spin. Facebook's management crew is so unstable, and constantly scatter around the essence members Mark left the information, including going for three months only the HR and the CFO (the aboriginal YouTube's CFO), also includes 2 additional co-founder. Media criticism and doubts about face Mark is also equitable a 25-year-old baby!
Now, when those from the user, inner, outer, all misgivings disappeared, we came out of the fog that is surprisingly powerful Facebook. Facebook has not stopped evolution, and has never been so quick. The new circular of senior management team in place much letting onlookers who closed his mouth a question. In Facebook's office, my summarize and Facebook's new COO Sheryl Sandberg called face to face, and she was standing room every mouth, energetic welcoming you open a short appointment. Google, the sometime vice president of worldwide sales and operations left me a deep impression, so I was surprised to achieve that cattle is the livestock, she can help Google become a gigantic, can assist Facebook.
Facebook in 2008 in the highly dubious done, I understand immediately unknown, that history remains a puzzle to me, would greet the opportunity to go to more in-depth understanding of: Mark was How do those pert, and even some mischief, but afterward proved to be the right determination.
inspiration to us

while I package up and leave Silicon Valley, I carefully reviewed the clip I got an. I just never attention to open the door to a peep inside some of the success of Facebook, trampling the small points, there is no way makes up a larger picture, but I was so fortunate to have visited on this junket as Yelp , Twitter, Craigslist, and so interesting company, from their founder or investor close to hear some clips of these companies, and from these shreds fashion a vague impression, that is, Facebook's success, not only The success of a company, but the success of an manufacture or a region's success. I was startled at the Silicon Valley that a company group of the management team's strategic cerebral of the depth, and these reflections, but also so similar, such as: Yelp is also a RISK game practitioners, Second Life also has the data of the pertinacity, not to mention Facebook and Google innumerable similarities. For start-up companies in China, we need to contend, but also need the flow of workers between companies, and a better campus, their strategic thinking, the data mining capabilities, and entrepreneurial capacity and amend the interpretation of depth, because the magnificent company, after all, more constantly in groups. Rather than the secluded manner.
=============
After Note: This is my original. , As amended, published in the

Sponsored Links