Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
3785n3vocq

Default Chen Zhou approximately success and the 3 elements

Source: DoNews | 2010-09-15 10:11:35

a startup real opportunity of success is small. How successful? Thousand Oaks made the 8 annuals I have been considering almost this answer, I here apt talk about 3 factors of successful small, and the Members of the entrepreneur.

DoNews9 15 function articles, chairman and CEO of Oak Pacific Group Distribution in Shuo Zhou Ning Chen invited Broadband Fund in a speech at the yearly meeting, the emulating summary of the statement.
Internet affair in China is a very difficult object, the manufacture often has So business in China than the United States and additional developed countries and formative countries more difficult. However, because of numerous difficulties, we need to browse more ways to boost the probability of entrepreneurial success.
my definition of success here, a successful exit as undertakings, investors have at fewest 3 times the return. To this definition as the criterion, the probability of a successful small business. How successful? Thousand Oaks made the 8 years I have been preoccupied about this problem, I talk here about the success of the three elementary elements, and the Members of the entrepreneur.
The first element
insisted
I like to inquire our company's fashionable question: in a vocational, will be like that of a dulcet instrument, a amusement, to transform a world-class experts and competitive, the need to spend more time? Some students said that one hundred thousand hours, but this is apparently not persistent with natural logic, because if the average spend 3 hours a day, then take 100 years. The correct question is 10,000 hours, which in the best-selling book
counted down, if it takes 10,000 hours to achieve the goal, give 3 hours a day, then approach the globe altitude level take 8-10 years. I like to ask the second question is why is the The answer is that for ordinary people, 10,000 hours of train, that human beings insist on the restrict. Only to the limit,Where the body of a mole 's maximum blessed it, your competitors will gradually give up, you have probably come to the fore.
obtain to play the piano, for example, you ambition detect many people with you piano, playing piano to give up. Can be attained 10,000 hours of the few folk to attain, and whether talented enough, may be the world-class experts.
So I mention, the premier condition of success is patience. To be successful, you'll be left behind opponents, and this time to depend aboard occasionally, more fashionable districts to go, then you maximum presumable to be the final champion.
The second element
modest
start Internet companies in China, success is laborious (as defined upon). At present, entire their money in start-ups, to achieve this goal does not exceed 10%.
Why say modest
it? Thousand Oaks opened 8 years now, 8 years, the way we have achieved some success, but each time my center was very agreeable, almost immediately out of luck.
sample, we started in 2003 the telegraph value-added services, monthly turnover was very high, the maximum monthly reach 600 million, only a few dozen people for a very colossal company in terms of revenue, we are incited. But later, we all know, because the entire industry,IT ambition empower the third wag of white-collar, solid foundation, since 2006, our telegraph value-added services, and the SP industry is declining quickly;
2006 年 Web2.0 prosperity, we are a banner information to be listed Mop cried very noisy. However, deserving to amplifying also quickly, solid basis, but also shelved.
a few down my conclusion is that success is a small probability event, not come easily. Achieved initial victory, in the capability of the market and the company's own judgments are especially vulnerable to mistakes, this time, we must .
The third element of vigilance failure

I adore a person, Buffett's associate Charlie Munger said, area At first I did not entirely want to comprehend this sentence, but I think such a cow say this have to have its reasons to reserve the like, I recently diagramed it out why.
an entrepreneur, there are two ways to improve chances of success: First, continue to do the right thing to increase the success rate, the second is to avoid the erroneous asset depress the failure rate. Know
most companies is how die? Representation of the reason is because most money over. But money is only advent, a lot of other more fundamental reasons for the determination. When the Chinese people in treatment is
but my idea is to residence the ecology of the problem very difficult, as formerly mentioned 2 ingredients, the success has always been a small probability event, like medical handling to remedy is not effortless. In no way solve the fundamental problem, on the first omens. Cold eat aspirin, first omens bring an end to ... a few days after, the body's natural resistance to the basic will be able to get a cold.
example: Ding told me in 2000, he was later listed a few weeks if we, at the time could not mart a success. Ding was not successful if the listing so I can not acquaint what he surely was a cow, might lose hope on the Internet, simply go to pigs instead. So the first rule of NetEase standard treatment at that time, money,Ten curious clouds Rain clouds favor a colossal j, quite a few years more, the chance comes, seize, the company bigger.
success since it is very difficult to do,Lacoste Prep CB Trainers, prefer than coerced to increase the probability of a small probability event, and sometimes better to reduce the possibility of failure. Since we understand the probability of failure of the Internet business is 90%, and only then several reaches guide to failure, and that if we can get it down to 80% or even 70%, equivalent to the probability of success additional by 2 to 3 times!
success is like a baseball actor before the baseball fly over the speed of light is not easy to make a positive forward; failure is all daytime long in front of the balloon slowly floated accessible identifiable, but too easy to buffet. If concerned about the balloon, all the balloons are lighting, the repose is up to all of baseball, the class of the poor, proceeded to fight, 1 day you will also be buffet at a baseball.
When you cost a lot of period musing how to chase success, leaving 10% of the period to think how to dodge failure, so namely you chances of success will be several times higher. (End)

Sponsored Links