Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
llh2950p

Default 温泉物语

这个事情发生在两年前,当事人身体已经痊愈,所以可能大家在看的时候会觉得很痛,所以请安心欣赏就好。很长 ,但也许你会觉得值得。
08年雪灾的时候,我和几个朋友去附近一个城市泡温泉,由于天太冷,我们就待在一家温汤会所内场,这里的布 局比较的有意思,中间是条宽阔的大理石过道,右手是一个室内泳池,左手是温泉池,值得一提的是温泉池被别具 匠心的分为一大一小两池,小池水面上撒满一种桃红色娇艳欲滴的花瓣,经过升腾的硫磺水浸润蒸腾,最后导入大 池中,也是独具情调,vibram five fingers kso trek
我那位朋友刚学会游泳一段时间,技术还行。他力邀我们一起去玩泳池,说到这里,要感慨这家温汤设施挺到位, 居然还有跳台。更不得不感叹命运的奇妙安排,正是每一个平凡细节铺就了多舛的人生。
(糗事百科出品,转载请注明)
从一般动物心理出发,求偶期雄性都会以自己的方式在异性前展示自己,这个朋友也不能超越这个自然规律,泳池 内戏水的美女不少,他选择跳水是一种人性的真诚流露,无可非议。
但是这位朋友入水以后迟迟不浮出水面,我们在岸上就看见水下一团暗影慌乱的比划。大家下意识的想是不是出了 什么事,几个水性好的赶紧跳入水中向他靠近,周围的人看见我们有点慌乱的样子,也逐渐聚拢过来。这也是一个 很合逻辑的举动,无可辩驳。
事后朋友告诉我们,本来仅仅是一个小意外,泳裤带断了,跳水的时候冲到了膝盖,他仗着自己会水,憋着一口气 在水下绑裤带,心情紧张懊恼加上水有阻力时间长了点,也就是我们看见的那团暗影。非常符合人类社会与物理世 界的法则,毋庸置疑。
但是,命运可以让一张白纸变的五彩缤纷。
那种心境下,朋友突然在水下看到周围一群群人体远远向他涌来,内心非常的复杂,既有对这个社会善良人性的感 激,但更多的是下意识要大声辩解,让大家停下,Vibram five fingers store,争取宝贵的时间完成手头的工作。但是很明显他忽略了哲学上的至理:一切要以时间,地点和条件 为转移。
接下来的发生的事情既在情理之中,又出乎意料之外。这个朋友情急下忘了自己还在水中这铁一样冰冷的现实,直 接开口大喊,要说的话纷纷变成气泡浮出水面,我们一看立刻坚定了判断,加速赶来。不少人还呼喊着诸如鼓起生 命勇气,救援马上就到之类铿锵话语,可以想见,这样一来,一个不大的会所里基本所有人都知道出乱子了。在这 里我还是要感慨一下,这家温汤的安全设施非常到位,不仅配备救生员,而且应急预案相当完备,霎时间,尖利的 哨声就划破了空气。
那朋友事后沉痛的回忆,当时眼看误会越来越大,他本来处于溺水状态,抱着尽最大努力掩盖事实真相的朴实想法 ,硬生生憋着一口气,面红耳赤的猛的撑出水面,但还没等开口,身上不同部位就被无数双手紧紧抓住,生生的举 到泳池旁的宽大过道上。
本来事情到这里,一直都洋溢着温情,然而后来那朋友回忆,上去以后,放眼望去,周围密密麻麻的人群,有男有 女,有胖有瘦,年龄不同,远近不一,姿态各异。所共同的,就是大家的关切的目光都汇集在这位刚刚溺水获救的 青年才俊身上。
可冰冷的现实是,他没有裤子,或则说,本来就没有绑好的裤子在救援中扯掉了。
这一刻世界停止了,但我那位朋友的身体没有停止,强大的理性让他在千分之一秒中作出了判断:
不能停留在这里!刚从泳池内被拉上来,躲不住!温泉大池里全是人,不能去,onitsuka tiger shop!小池里有花瓣,Asics Tiger Baja Mexico,就是那………………………. !不得不说,逻辑上精彩之至。
接下来的事情,深深的印在我的脑海中,现在回忆起来,总像是以慢镜播放的泛黄胶片一般唯美:朋友飞一般的飘 进了平静的硫磺池中央,娇艳欲滴的花瓣漪涟一样的打开,升腾的高温水蒸气奔放的冲向天空,雪白的肉体在雾气 的掩映中没入水底…………,请原谅作为一个80后,我竟然不由自主的想到仙剑奇侠中灵儿入浴的场景……一切 看起来都很诗意。但大概过了两三秒的样子,世界完全改变了。
朋友面目狰狞的高高从池中跃起,又极度不甘心的重重落入水中,扭曲的大声呼喊,由于当时场面太噪杂,我只看 见他当时表情异常复杂,茫然、悲愤、无力甚至还有解脱,以不同的姿势在热水中旋转,跳跃,发出各种意蕴深远 的呻吟………..
这个悲壮的画面我不想多说了,最后朋友被救上之后,尽管重度烫伤,极度痛苦,然而爱却在人们心中传递,周围 的人越聚越多,为了保住残存的尊严,Vibram Fivefingers Sprint Navy/Blue/Camo Mens Shoes,羞耻心让这位朋友不顾痛苦,始终侧卧,在这种满身大汉的境地中尽可能多的遮掩点什么,在我被挤出人群前看 到的最后一个画面,是一位肌肉结实的彪形黑大汉半蹲在朋友腿前,温柔而有力的抓住他的双踝,焦 急的说:
快! 放松点,张开腿!张开腿!.................
相关的主题文章:

据说这是世界上最美的45件事

纯属转载。《如果你也有放不下的人,进来看看吧,相信

shoesstore

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

,new new balance shoes

| Back to logs list

138753 2008 年 01 月 12 日 09:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category :????
published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141637 2009 年 03 月 12 日 08:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Essay
this time and finally got used to the schedule. More than 11 points per night will be able to sleep. But,new balance 574, before going to sleep has developed a habit of looking out the window a daze, occasionally, will pick up a pen on paper with random graffiti.

off all the lights, turn off all bright. Just like that,new balance mens, through thoughts,Be careful with what you wish for, silently read the paper.

next day, will see a blank piece of paper is written by their own inexplicable to many, including some characters they can identify, while others can not.

do not know is afraid to face their own,new balance outlet, or else those words.

However, when their computer, with the feeling of them coming out of line by line order.

I'm afraid of writing that?

I'm always so warm like the them,new balance shoes,Now how in the end you love - Qzone log, as they love their own life, for never thought of giving up.

Some people say, like the characters are emotional, is delicate, or male or female,Love's Witness 爱情的见证, are true.

I think that he is so right.

I do not know if everyone has such a contradiction,new balance sneakers, but I was so.

unable to extricate themselves into a swamp like that he struggled, but would not take any hint of straw can help.

let myself get.

perhaps, his life has always wanted to record every moment have occurred, although sometimes, as the records will have been stripped of their clothes like ##########.

So,new balance running shoes, I repeat again and again the pain and joy.

cycle endlessly.
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote