Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
shishang82
Major

shishang82 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2010 Standard Key Microsoft pushes new vers

I used to be 1 of various users of Microsoft;s cost-free Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) anti-malware bundle who obtained notification yesterday that Microsoft needed to push to me a brand new version of MSE.Microsoft prompted people of current MSE releases (which includes variations one.0.1407.0,Windows 7 32bit, 1.0.1500.0,Office 2010 Standard Key, 1.0.1610.0,Windows 7 Pro Key, one.0.1961.0,Windows 7 Serial, or an earlier version) to upgrade on June 28. The upgrade — version number one.0.1963.0 — was marked “Important” or “High Priority.”(A quick refresher on MSE: MSE is Microsoft;s replacement for Windows Live OneCare and a superset of Windows Defender. Microsoft officials have said it is meant for consumers who are unwilling or unable to pay for safety software. There;s a more business-focused, paid version of this bundle, known as Forefront EndPoint Protection (formerly known as Forefront Client Safety), the latest version of which is due later this year.)There was basically no information in the accompanying Microsoft Knowledge Base article about exactly what;s included in the new MSE update (but plenty of information as to how to click on the upgrade/download tab.So what;s inside? A Microsoft spokesperson sent back this response:“This (MSE) release is a part of the standard update cycle and contains only minor updates and fixes. This update contains some minor enhancements and compatibility fixes to facilitate a seamless upgrade experience to future versions of Microsoft Safety Essentials.”I;ve been using MSE (codenamed ‘Morro”) on my Windows 7 PC to add a layer of virus/malware/spyware protection with next-to-no issues. (The only problems I did have with MSE were when two blocks of memory on my PC were going bad and I encountered a great deal of MSE definition-update problems. Since I replaced the memory,Windows 7 Code/, MSE has been working fine.)If anyone has any more info on what;s in the newest MSE update, let us all know….
shishang82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links