Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
henane123
Lieutenant Colonel

henane123 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Elite Careers - Rewarding Solutions for

Home | Contact Us ,Windows 7
For US based IT professionals
Getting Started
About Elite Careers
Financial Details
Benefits
Green Card Process
Visa Sponsorship
--> Work Permits
FAQs
--> Contact Us

Are you looking for a company to protect your interests? Are you looking for a company that will allow you to maximize your income? Elite Careers can meet your needs. We offer you the freedom to focus on your career while we become your Virtual Office. Anxious to take control? Call our experts to find out what Elite Careers can do for you. Benefits of our Program: You retain 90% of the bill rate Comprehensive medical,Office Home And Business, including dental and vision Life insurance Liability insurance Short and long term disability Vacation plan Green Card Sponsorship
Start the Application Process:
Join Now -->
Email your resume to careers@elitecareers.com.
henane123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 21098417 at 04:51 on October 15, 2006 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (33) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
This is written by someone else
fall, suddenly remembered a small town, and decided to see it. A small town called Hoi, an ancient and elegant seaside town.
evening,new balance 574, my feet set foot on land in town. Because this trip was too short, I suspect that even in the suburbs of Guangzhou.
the Minnan dialect, but the streets reminded me: This is a small town in southern Fujian.
Anhai for me, is a familiar and unfamiliar places.
familiar with the smell of it,. ★. .. ★ - Qzone log, calm and warm, like I've been, like other remote town; strange is the look of it the old introspective look like; busy behind a hint of unspeakable desolation.
[spend the hands of the workshop]
staying the night at a workshop in gold and silver. This is a pure hand-workshop, today, prevailed in the mechanization, this workshop is slowly disappearing.
gold and silver workshops no name, deep in the streets in a dark alley is not bottomless. Workshop owner is similar to my two older brothers, two brothers have some introverted, very quiet. Lay a bed for my little brother would go, big brother in the outside watching TV, I am a person Tang Chuangshang thoughts.
Chen Danyan
suddenly remembered a book in one sentence: those who meet by chance in the evening, those strange little bed,(Yichang) warning materials - Qzone log, the bed on the floor that frost in the moonlight. She said that is a travel experience in Europe, but with how similar I am at the moment.
middle of the night, with moonlight through the skylight, ground come. This moon is too bright, will I wake up.
I have a bad habit, no longer sleep at night awake. So, just sitting and watching the moon slowly through the bed, like a barefoot woman tiptoe, silent walk.
quietly left the gold and silver workshops, a person walking in the open streets. I do not know street lights has been extinguished, or simply no street lights, streets unusually quiet. Under the moonlight, you can faintly see the building facades along the street.
all three small buildings housing the second. The window wall is decorated with a variety of complex patterns, with long, narrow wooden windows, downstairs ############## is riding high. This number of men of letters have been chanting the Three Mile Long Street, at the moment actually so lonely.
town dry autumn, the wind cool earth, the wind in leaves of astringency. A man walking along the streets, till it was getting light.
milkman farmers up early, took the cow house to house yelling, pulling a long tone. Sky clouds gradually clear up, the sun shines on the west side of Old Street house roof, grass roof also with the morning dew, like most of the roof of the old diamond-studded hat, buckle in the old house of the head. Town a new day has come.
[Old Street yesterday, brilliant]
Street the day began.
early people greet each other, farmers lug just Leaving vegetables also entered the city with dew. Find a inconspicuous corner and began doing a few cents a small business.
very busy streets during the day, is also living.
This
Street three miles long with eight hundred and sixty years of history, has been the town's central axis. Look like the old arcades, long and narrow streets, the familiar smell, fruit, candied fruit, clothes and snacks, small stalls,new balance mens, tightly packed together. Ya Ya bike creak suddenly gallops rather than from the side, leaving a bunch of ding the bell ring. More than half a century history of the cinema still, but no one in this show the movie. An empty old building, lonely side to stand in the streets. Western pillar tall, has left the sixties slogan.
Street north from the temple town of the Millennium: Longshan Temple, south of the existing world's longest and best preserved stone bridge Beam: Wuli Bridge. These two artifacts are small town people are proud of the building.
Street under the most prosperous place called Market Lane, is a cross blocks. It is said that this past century has been the center of town area. Cross-storey tall blocks of masonry building has a strange name: the triangular window, in fact, a state-run stores.
If a good mood, a man from north to south along the streets all the way, there will be a time back in the illusion. Because the house will become old, old street will look more and more like Vietnam, Hanoi.
Street graphite paintings painted on the elderly, which is about a dying art; Street dough on outsiders; specialties are sold
most interesting part of this street is built along the arcades. A thousand meters of streets, if you add up both sides of the arcade, at least three kilometers, enough to visit on the day.
from north to south, went stone courtyard Street, that is, the end of the Street. I came, Stone Street, the open courtyard was almost no one is seen through the silence. But the late seventies to early eighties, the trend here is the town center. Now here is surprisingly quiet, like a abandoned movie studio. Left me with red brick pillars and squeaky wooden stairs, there are remnants of the brick wall banner, a white cat in the sun chasing his own shadow, and a small fruit shop, selling all of which are subtropical fruit.
[discovery]
Anhai should really enter the third day of counting. I borrowed a bike and rode a person blind in the streets of the town after a few laps around and found a very interesting town alley. Allowing only the narrowest alley sideways over the next one, the Lane called the Comparison of indecent names, so there is another called In the southern Fujian dialect, the small difference between these two names,new balance running shoes, a stranger is impossible to distinguish through the pronunciation differences between the two names, but the written text will be very interesting.
Lane another more interesting full-length less than three meters on both sides of bark was constructed,A big secret, and finally in October 10th 2010 by,new balance shoes, a top and a built into the ceiling with the bark, the skin Lane, Lane called the fir ; Zhu Temple mouth piece is long and narrow lanes for the roadway dare to boast, because it is the width of the alley in the town is all on the widest. Longest town roadway not far from the Lane, it has a name appeals to the imagination: Babel Lane, looks Babel's Lane, long enough, right?
in these criss-cross the alley, hidden in a surprising number of ancient buildings. Such as the Confucius Temple is known as the Temple,new balance sneakers, some political and business celebrities private gardens, villas, pavilions, all hidden away in obscure alleys,new new balance shoes, and mostly intact, and now living in the remains of these ancient buildings in the subsequent people.
Another building called the Old
old house. The most outstanding feature is the ancient old house: all the external walls of masonry construction mix. The town said the old man, called out that brick building practices into the stone, this wall is called a hundred thousand children Sun. Granite is a child of white, red broken bricks is the Sun, and more vivid metaphor. Old man said, hai been destroyed several times of war. But people are very loving Anhai this land. They destroyed the city in time, after the rubble to rebuild their homes. In order to save material to use is the wreckage of collapsed buildings left to build a new house, so those embedded in the granite walls of the store can often be found in the store number or other text. The stone may have been a shop sign, perhaps, what important events are recorded the inscriptions.
[with regret to leave]
leave hai, I took some old stuff. Components, such as old-fashioned carved furniture, dilapidated old house on the ancient fallen Zhuanke window grilles, all these things I found by the roadside. Anhai such things everywhere, but few people control. I would like to hand, with a little bit of that souvenir is very interesting, at least in the mall than to be more fun to buy souvenirs. Back, my luggage by a simple package into two packages and a small trunk, which was full of small town just picked up
However, I was left with regrets and contradictions Anhai. Little is known about such a beautiful place, unfortunately; here and build a new town is very beautiful, but the old town is in decline, it is regrettable; that distinctive old building is being renovated, put on a clean white tiles, sorry; piece of the decline of the Three Mile Street is getting increasingly run-down, sorry; that old age has started riding a ##############, small Western-style villas are surrounded by new, sorry.
hope Anhai can be more understanding and love, I hope the tourism industry in the development of the Hai, hai town can be maintained and preserved.
into Anhai:
Anhai about 75 km from Xiamen. Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Xiamen have direct access to air-conditioned bus and travel about 9 hours. Fare is about 200.
�� live in Hai:
star hotels: Hotel and Freshwater Anping hotels. About 300-500 yuan a day. Easy to find hotels of the 70s style town, a hundred or so to live in single rooms. If you want to better understand hai style, you can find old houses staying, generally do not pay.
�� eat in Hoi:
Anhai Cuisines frozen soil shoots. Because this is the shape of bamboo shoots small animals like, very ugly, most people can not eat. But people say that eating delicious.
�� swim in Hoi:
1, Longshan Temple:
According to local historical records: the hundreds of Taiwan's style is all Longshan Temple Longshan Temple built in imitation of this.
An Hailong Temple's most famous concept of a modern woman video. A camphor wood with a huge statue to have as many thousand hands, each hand palms have one eye, holding the hands of the things are not the same.
2, Anping Bridge:
This bridge is the longest the world today, the oldest, best preserved stone bridge beam. This bridge was built in Song Dynasty, the bridge has a five-story tower. Anping Bridge full five li, also known as Wuli Bridge, a symbol of ancient buildings is Anhai.
3, ancient dwellings:
Anhai of the ancient houses everywhere. These ancient dwellings can be divided into three types: Western-style house, arcade, ancient old house.
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote