Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
helene443

Default Dvd To Ipod Converter

Dvd to Ipod Movie Converter
Dvd to Ipod Movie Converter

Dvd to Ipod Converter
Free Trial
I’m not sure whether its me or not, but I was dumbfounded by how hard it was to transmit a movie onto my ipod. I average namely is the reason I bought the 16 gig video ipod classical. Now I’m apologizing I didn’t get the fashionable ipod touch. I can’t get ample of super ape ball.
Anyways,DVD to MP4 for mac, behind to my story – I was naive in thinking it would work just like transferring an audio cd.
Boy was I wrong.
After several sleepless nights. Of trying over and over repeatedly with not fortune. I was by and by damn apple and their crappy Ipod always.
But afterward I gained my sanity I did a fast google search. The outcome was I discovered several chips of software.
Here are just a few of them – Avex, Cucusoft,blu-ray to mp3, Aimersoft and PQ Dvd Ipod Converter.
Not sure why I decided on one over the other but the one I purchased was the Avex dvd to ipod converter. (knowing what I know now I would get cucusoft.)
What a life saver.
I mean I was a mini anxious about not having any documentation to work with. But to my wonder Avex was straight along. Almost favor plug and play.
Starting off I didn’t understand if Avex was the right program for me so I grasped the trial download. After downloading the trial version (took a pair of minutes to download) and installed it. I was excited to play nigh with it.
The trial version of Avex dvd to ipod only allowed me to convert 5 minutes of video. But that was more than enough to magistrate whether or not it would convert my movies with any hassle.
In fact I would recommend you try the trial also, just to discern it this is for you or not.
When you open the program you will see three buttons. “buy it now”, “Enter your registration key”, or “later”. I clicked on the Later button the first time to test the program out. Then while I was ready to convert an plenary dvd I clicked on the “buy it now” button.
You will be taken via the purchase process. After you have purchased you will have to enter your Registration Key.
This is cozy to do. Enter the label you enrolled with, your registration code (this ought be in the email you are sent after your purchase), the email you secondhand to purchase,dvd to ipod converter, then click “Activate Product”.
I told you it was easy.
The next step is to click “OK” in the activation carton that pops up. This is a confirmation stating you have full functionality of the software. Now you can convert the entire movie. (Note: there are additional steps if you choose the offline activation usage.)
Now grab the dvd or movie you want to convert and slide it onto your hard steer.
The dvd movie should start playing automatically in the Avex Dvd to Ipod Converter.
If the movie doesn’t start playing in a little while you will must manually open it. Click on the “Open DVD” button. The movie should start playing now.
Depending your favorites, you can wait a few seconds ahead you hit the “Record It” button. However if you want to record anything slip the bar all the direction to the left to the time line read 0:00:00.
If you want to choose from increased options for the transition. such as language, subtitles, part culling,PSP Converter for MAC, etc. You will ascertain always the options situated at the bottom of the video skylight.
I suggest to click on the “DVD Menu” button, this will take you to the DVD’S chief menu. From here you will can accommodate the settings and start converting.
Click on what ever the dvd has listed to start the movie,blu-ray ripper, and as soon as it starts playing click the convert button.
If you want to stop the video at anybody period you tin click on the Pause/Stop button. If you do you ambition be given two alternatives to stop the recording “yes” or “no”.
If you click ‘”NO” the converter will continue to converting the movie until the end.
If you click “YES”  you will be asked where you want to save the piece of converted video. choose the output folder and click ok.
Well there you have it.
I wish this responses most of your answers about using the Avex Dvd to Ipod converter.
I likewise wanted to say you have two options to prefer from – the Avex standard dvd to ipod converter or the Avex dvd ipod video suite.
The suite includes the dvd to ipod converter and the ipod video converter – allowing you to convert AVI, DIVX,DVD to MP3 for mac, WMV,Video To Audio for MAC, MPEG and many extra to ipod mp4.
The standard converter allows you to become dvds merely.
Here is access to the  Free Trial Download.