Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #1
wholesale458

Default Windows 7 Activation Buy.com - ASUS Eee PC 1000HA

Images
Currently Unavailable This item is currently unavailable from the Manufacturer.
Acer Aspire One 721-3070 ...
Acer Aspire One 721-3070 Notebook PC - Athlon II Neo K125 1.70 ... 216082730 - ASUS Eee PC 1...
ASUS Eee PC 1001PX-MU27-BK 10.1" Netbook, Intel ATOM N450, 1GB ... Asus eeepc1001PX
ASUS Eee PC 1001PX-MU27-BK 10.1" Netbook, Intel ATOM N450, 1GB ... I like this product, but the volume is too quiet, even turned all the way up. They also moved the shift key for your right hand and it causes me to "page up" instead. I am trying to get used to it, but so far I am having no luck
Was this review helpful? Among the newer netbooks,Windows 7 32 Bit, this one should be considered a good buy. The newest releases may have longer battery life, but I've enjoyed 7 hours with this one. Technical support (upgrading RAM from 1 GB to 2 GB) was mechanically simple and very quick, but finding out which BIOS upgrade to obtain from ASUS is a little complicated. I would definitely buy this netbook again.
Was this review helpful? If you are looking for a little PC that is easy to pack and carry around this is the one for you. It is not for you if you expect do to a lot more than email and web surfing with a little light work. Good screen resolution for a small screen and the keyboard is adequate for light usage. Battery seems to be good for 5-6 hours which is a fair trade off for the size and weight.
Was this review helpful? I have installed at least 20 of these Eee PC 1000HA (didn't need the bluetooth and wireless N the 1000H has) for my clients. They are holding up very well. The users are service techs, beer sales and MS Office type users. One set of users run a program that's pretty heavy on graphics and after testing the Atom proccessor found that it handles it well. Don't get one with a Celeron. I have an older model myself with the 7" inch screen and a Celeron, I see a 1000H in my future.
Was this review helpful? I purchased this little pc for my husband as a gift. He is very happy with it. It's a very sturdy computer, comes with a little foam slip case (this wasn't indicated in the literature). It's perfect for carrying around,Windows 7 Activation, reading the newspapers,Office 2010 Pro Key, playing games. My husband plays scrabble all the time. As usual Buy.com shipped it right away. Anyway,Office 2010 Serial, it's a great little computer.
Was this review helpful? This is a great laptop for anyone. I was hesitant in buying one of these or getting a laptop that could play all the games I have and everything, but I am glad that I bought this laptop. The only con that I have about this laptop is that I was told and it was advertised that the battery should get 7 hours of battery life. Dont get me wrong, the battery life on it is around 5 hours but just not the 7 that is advertised. I might be able to get 7 hours if I wasnt connected to the internet, on power saver mode and just have it idle... Although this laptop was not meant for games, I have successfully installed unreal tourny 2k4 and played it with no problems. I mainly bought the laptop to do word documents and surf the web while I watch tv (which is what I am doing right now) and it is more then I could have expected. Also do not purchase the Eee from best buy as the one on buy.com has the atom processor which is almost twice as fast as the celeron they are putting in the ones at best buy. This one also has the webcam and better battery. The one from buy.com also has the dolby sound room technology which I am unsure if the one from best buy has. Regardless this Eee from buy.com is worth it just through the processor alone!!! BUY ONE!!
Was this review helpful? Customer Reviews

3.7 of 5 Why move the shift key? 5/3/2009
Susan from East Dundee, Il

5 of 5 Great buy 2/25/2009
David K from Anderson,Office 2007 Professional, SC

5 of 5 Great for Traveling 2/4/2009
from michigan

1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.

5 of 5 Great Laptop 1/17/2009
Gary Martin from Louisiana

5 of 5 Great pc 1/7/2009
from Cheboygan, MI

5 of 5 Great laptop 12/27/2008
from Wichita Kansas

Sponsored Links