Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-14-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3199094 2007 年 05 月 04 日 15:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (16) Category: sentiment classification
; love a person is, the early morning wake up, gently kiss;
love a person is, you can not afford to stay in bed when you pull up to her, when she hands to you, are you suddenly pull to arms;
love a person is, doing her own meals when you can not swallow, but you ate with relish, while his girlfriend that did more good than the outside,tory burch handbags, and then secretly eat something else;
love a person,gucci bags, asked her to help you copy something, you remembered and remembered to emerge, Valentine's Day she takes to you, you said solemnly: holiday flowers are too expensive, traders took the opportunity to price it. When she returned home disheartened, but saw a lot of red, red rose in her smile;
love a person is that she is angry, you are the right three times around her three times to turn left: you Do not be angry, you see, you see, I recite a;
love a person, she did not appetite, do not want to eat when you swore loudly while her side into her bowl of her favorite folder food;
love a person is, she wants to go home late at night in heavy snow when you go to her flat so she went to the cold body, but can forget the car has been sent to her home;
love a person is When her body is not good, to adhere to medication, and she always will be a great drug intended to throw aside, after you see her fiercely, and said: If you can not call me pain, I will not reason you. To the time she was in pain when you see her more pain than her eyes;
love a person is, they eat anything, do not mind to send her mouth, she does not care to eat a mouthful;
love a person is, for every piece of clothing she bought all her body together, can make her proud to say: This is my boyfriend bought for me;
love a person, mind you bought a sub- things, you are very happy to accept, and then put it on the side of the occasional use once or twice;
love a person, her sweater for your small organization so to someone else, you do not let: the future I can wear thin;
love a person is, when you are happy to turn on her arms around a few times, when frustrated with her side,burberry leather handbags, her slender shoulders that you can take up a heavy heart;
love a person is, on the outside unpleasant things can go home to her temper;
love a person,burberry handbags, business trip, a day to give her a very regular telephone;
love someone that is, I believe she's all, respect her all;
love a person is, you (her) no matter what the outside fun, beautiful, delicious city in the heart of thinking: If she (you) at how good;
love someone, no matter what took her to the occasion, you are proud of the introduction: This is my girlfriend;
love a person is, always with love for her, not deliberate for her to do a lot of things, but each piece is full of deep love;
love a person, two people depend on each other, mutual habit, accustomed to living in each other's presence,mulberry handbags, accustomed to each other's strengths and shortcomings,mulberry handbag, accustomed to the air with his breath;
love a person is actually ordinary, to extraordinary love is true.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links