Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
dfsdf09us
Chief Warrant Officer

dfsdf09us is on a distinguished road
Default Mens Timberland Boots-Larry Brown is Full of Excus

Larry Brown is Full of Excuses (Among Other Things)
2004 might have been different if LB turned him loose
Anyone who knows me knows that I find Larry Brown to be despicable. The ego is nauseating, the constant drama he creates to keep himself in the spotlight is brutally tiresome, his constant skulking for a better (or someone else’s) job is detestable. The relentless unabashed praise from the media and basketball community of Brown as the greatest thing since sliced bread is mind-boggling,supra vaider, especially when his manipulation of people and situations seems to be so obvious all the time. He’s the first to accept the praise for a job well done, but the last to step up and accept his own shortcomings. The fact that the basketball world not only lets him get away with his antics,2010 Asics Shoes, but also rewards him for it and enables him to continue to behave the way he does is, to put it mildly,Cheap Supra Sneaker, maddening.
Source: NY Daily News
So instead of blaming 9/11 and injuries,Mens Timberland Boots, for once, Larry should just be honest. Just say that Coach K did a better job all the way around. Sadly though, as usual, it appears that he’s incapable of that. And what’s worse, also as per usual, no one will call him out on it.
The latest ridiculousness from Larry comes when the New York Daily News’ Mitch Lawrence asked Brown about the biggest differences between 2008’s gold-medal winning version of Team USA and Brown’s disappointing 2004 team in Athens. From Lawrence’s article:
“The thing is they got guys that are willing to make a three-year commitment, which I think is tremendous,” Brown said of this current Team USA. “We had guys that committed (for 2004) and then all of a sudden 9/11 happened,ghd straighteners cheap, and then there were injuries.”
WHAT!? While you can’t deny that the multiple-year commitment from the players to build cohesiveness is a huge factor, does he really have the audacity to blame his team’s failure on injuries and 9/11?? That’s just insulting. He was the coach. He’s a basketball “genius” right? He picked a roster that had no shooters. As the coach he failed to get the team ready for the Olympics and they started off the tournament by getting smacked by Puerto Rico. He failed to prepare his team to play against international zones and the vicious pick-and-rolls of the Greek National Team. He is the one who alienated his players. He is the one who refused to put his best team on the floor, keeping LeBron and Melo mired on the the pine.

Adenhart suspect wants trial moved (AP)_1346

supra shoes-Alexander McQueen x Puma Fall - Winter 2010 Collection Preview_977

nike outlet-Shoe Head_2260

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf09us is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links