Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
3i2g3e3i
Staff Sergeant

3i2g3e3i is on a distinguished road
Default dre beats 1 Year Limited

Price: $399 at Future Shop and NCIX
Availability: In Stores now
Manufacturer’s Part#: 129346-00
TechWiki Info: Beats by Dr. Dre
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
For more info on Beats By Dre Headphones go to www.beatsbydre.com

The Monster Cable brand name is very well known among audio / video aficionados and also to many others that have ventured in to any electronics store. They manufacture many different products for the audio video market concentrating on the high end and ultra high end consumers. Their products span from cabling to high end power conditioners to headphones. Now,dre beats, Monster has enlisted the assistance of the legendary musical artist Dr. Dre who is considered by many to be a force of nature in the Hip-Hop and Rap musical genres and is involved in everything from management and production of various high profile artists to producing his own musical contributions.

With Dr. Dre prepared to lend his expertise,beats from dre, Monster also enlisted the assistance and experience of Jimmy Iovine who is currently the Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records. With Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine onboard, Monster set out to design a new set of studio headphones. Naturally,beats by dre, these industry luminaries didn't want just any new headphones, they wanted a product that would allow the user to experience the full sonic spectrum any audio source had to offer. After three years of research and development,dre dre beats, what this dream team proudly unveiled is the Beats by Dr. Dre. Today,dre beats, we will be running these headphones through some various audio tasks common to PC users to see if they live up to all the hype and fanfare that has surrounded this product. Let’s go to it shall we?

What the Man himself has to say:

“People aren't hearing all the music. Artists and producers work hard in the studio, perfecting their sound. But people can’t really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can’t handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line: the music doesn’t move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do.”
3i2g3e3i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links