Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
yicjing4hu
Staff Sergeant

yicjing4hu is on a distinguished road
Default Is it a little bit of extra work

Matt Cutts: Gadgets,This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash" + " Enter your keyword, Google, and SEO
From the category archives:
Google/SEOGoogle launches two-factor authentication
February 10, 2011
in Google/SEO
Google just launched two-factor authentication, and I believe everyone with a Google account should enable it.
Two-factor authentication (also known as 2-step verification) relies on something you know (like a password) and something you have (like a cell phone). Crackers have a harder time getting into your account, because even if they figure out your password, they still only have half of what they need. I wrote about two-factor authentication when Google rolled it out for Google Apps users back in September,louboutin wedges, and I’m a huge fan.
Account hijacking is no joke. Remember the Gawker password incident? If you used the same password on Gawker properties and Gmail, two-factor authentication would provide you with more protection. I’ve also had two relatives get their Gmail account hijacked when someone guessed their password. I’ve also seen plenty of incidents like this where two-factor authentication would have kept hackers out. If someone hacked your Gmail account, think of all the other passwords they could get access to, including your domain name or webhost accounts.
Is it a little bit of extra work? Yes. But two-step verification instantly provides you with a much higher level of protection. I use it on my personal Gmail account,gucci horsebit, and you should too. Please,jordan 12, protect yourself now and enable two-factor authentication.
{ 85 comments }
yicjing4hu is offline   Reply With Quote