Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
linxswjlz

Default p90x workout women

Chapter XXVI
When I told Halen

strange dream that I might really like the little rogue, and that day I went to his house thing, and told his name was not laughing at me Halen.Halen crazy, what man has, how to go like a hoodlum. Lei, but I insist that the essence is not bad, I said I want to save him.

hear me out these words, Halen smile with beautiful curls trembling. I frowned, Halen's laughter and the surrounding atmosphere is very quiet on the lining. Casual sitting around a coffee shop are surprised to come back to people, surprised to see us.

I stirred cup of coffee, said,

Halen said on the sentence in French, I do not understand what it meant, it is probably the exclamation. Halen always thinking about going to France, learn French more than a year, so often people will say a blurred words.

She advised me to accept Jia Min, it is only that we fit it. But I really Jiamin not the slightest interest, and a little disgust. She does not understand, I feel Lei, is unprecedented, as the deadly fate.

originally wanted to talk about Halen out of mind and worry about the recent, now listen to her say so, I suddenly was covered by a chatterbox. I turned to look at the car come to the windows, nothing.
Lei

I fell in love, and do not need anyone's permission and support. My heart had a voice, even if more difficult, more block, I will not give up. I have to help him out of life now.

Halen day and chat very well, and Halen broke up, I am a person walking in the bustling street, the first time I felt to be understood how hard it is to do. Once, Firestone Ding Fei voices and laughter made me feel how warm, and now I do not know if the same feeling all around and they are not related. Even before the shopping, it seemed no longer a hobby I like to do. I quickly walked a section of the street, careless look at both sides of the scenery. I just think that was ever going to see the hut.

turned several blocks, and I was happy in the wheat to sell its duties called. He must not eat, I looked at the phone, it is already more than one o'clock. Stopped a car at an intersection,cheap zumba dvd, just tell the driver where I'm going. I said to the driver spun the location of the compass toward the past. I did not tell him where to go I went to the alley and pulled out the bag, stuff their ears player, turn the music up to a maximum, let fidget in your ear deafening rock music. Been a long time did not see him, the most recent evaluation of the quality of the company busy, busy with their own hands we have to do. Jia Min and enhance the level, I am still a small staff. ... ...

my mind like a monkey who flies out the window, constantly conversion. Moment is Lei, now is the dream. Suddenly, my eyes have a hand shaking a few times, surprised, I am busy looking up the right hand naturally picked off the ear. Ears the sound drivers. Turned out to be the driver had stopped the car, said to have arrived.

I patiently explained a lot, end, tell him to give me a way more. The driver looked at me glances, seemed not bear to deny my request, a few nagging, but also going forward for a while.

have the car to the next, I came down the road before his house downstairs. Just about to lift knee up to see Lei down the corridor from secretly, I meet her and asked;

I say

he did not say anything, turned stairs, I quietly followed him, crawling on a level of stairs. To, and he sets out the key into the keyhole screw to open the door check, let me go sideways.

, turned down the stairs.

I put lunch on the table, looked around the room. Really bad, I was left to pick up cans on the side of a shell, shook aside the trash. Appears to have cost some effort to tidy up. I found a rope tied up my hair all Shoulong, pulled up the long sleeves, round enclosure volume arm. The lack of an apron, I am in the house looking for a while, have not found any suitable fabric.

Open shirt on the body than the ratio, just to be apron. Pick up the clothes, on the edge of the nose sniffed, a faint smell of washing powder, mixed with strong men sweat.

this yokel, and even wash clothes are not clean. I took my clothes, shook his head.

against full-length mirror, I put the shirt sleeves tied behind him,p90x workout guide book, straightened the shirt full of wrinkles, look in the mirror I smile at the inside of their own, turn a few laps, and now what is it like ... ... suddenly thought of the word housewife, became visible in my face to flush. It was not serious, I whispered curse of the sentence.

for a long time have not opened the TV, fiddling a few times, square box that is not very clear out of the picture. I am pleased to rotate the body, do not live in the house spinning, flying, such as clothing or jewelry, shirt dress sleeve of a robe on the stage, reflected in the glass case on the three-dimensional Youshou.

I still remember the TV being broadcast Wong Kar-wai's Jumped out the screen when played exactly Takeshi Kaneshiro He Zhiwu disappeared from the movie, and that turned Tony dressed in police uniform appeared in the movie. 32mm hem sequential replacement of the screen shows a white note on the TV drama's first song was Petty A11theleesarebrown

Andtheskyisgray-andtheskyisgray

Ihebeenforawalk.

... ...

I suddenly He Zhiwu, and say, no doubt - She liked the other man. Recently I told Lei

distance, less than 0.01 cm, and I like him is not, after six hours. But in which he carried home the day after. I began to believe that the movie is actually living in a silhouette on the screen, and we staged these scenes every day, Wang's plot of different circumstances.

movie with Tony Leung, Faye Wong, the dialogue is just the first sale of salad, and my dialogue with the Lei is so funny. Recalled that evening, I asked why Lei into the underworld scene, and now I came to help him clean up his house.

people really so strange! Listening to music in the film, I picked up a broom sweeping the floor sweep the feet. At this time, the door bell rang.

which I should be a sound, put down the broom, went over. Through the cat's eye, see a strange face stood out, the man was carrying a basket, basket cover tightly. I am full of questions, how such a remote place, there will be food delivery? Lei did not have lunch may be, called the take-away. Thought of this, I opened the door.

not see that person Lei, very surprised, it seems like a very nervous, but he soon calmed down. He saw me looking at him, busy explaining that workbook row address and house number.

I doubt looked at the individual, but also to see the address book of his work. Original here called the Three Mile Lane, I got the address. I do not believe that people see, scratched his head and said,

Then he shook his head and turned to leave. I want to see him leave, called him busy, and perhaps really called Lei takeaway. I told him that people see, busy turned and looked surprised.

I was startled by his words, busy room is his friend solution. This time, replace that person looked at me strangely, I am sorry to say that I really was his friend. Men seem to believe that the take-away my words, and before leaving asked me to help him take a message and tell him to come over soon Lei, goods on the table.

other man left the take-away, I opened the takeout box, which is the normal take-away, nothing special. I am disappointed that, taken together is also speckled with hot lunch box. Caused that person's actions just my suspicion, I thought this very strange take-away in the past, although the movies occasionally arrange for a take-away people get in, but are only appeared in the violent movie. Lei, I believe that the temptation will not be receiving, even though I've seen in his father's police record of drug couriers. My concern is that the people who appear inexplicable to harm Lei, put something on the take-away in the.

Well now, nothing, I am very satisfied with the test results, against which the box of take-away smile; laugh at my gratuitous worried. In fact, I worry about is useless, because he mixed all day in the underworld, I worry about are the white fear. Besides, I care about him, he may not know.

this time, his eyes appeared indifferent disdain in my eyes. I quietly turned his head, lonely, looking at the screen constantly changes the film. A year ago, I watched games in the blue lipstick, Then a man quietly home. Now, I'm a man at home and watched the film. The difference is, I now pick up objects even side, intermittently looking.

this way, I listen to the film, while packing, since he did not come back put the house been completed. Looking around the room again, soul is comfortable. Write a note you call the take-away on the table. Key in my crotch. Tomorrow I come to help you wash the clothes bucket.

Xiashou, I wrote Wei.

posted several places, I feel wrong, because those places are too remote a. Can not see. Finally, I place that on a few branches attached to the article. He must be able to see, because he likes to smoke and smoke in the bar a few.

Clothesline immediately bent down, I wrung the clothes open, shoulders set into the bone racks, the clothes carefully folds a section on the score is even, then picked up another piece of clothing hanging in Lei have a good hook hanger.

I asked the opposite.

Ha I did not answer him, in fact, I do not know how to answer. If not, it was lying, I'm not good at this to lie, Lei must be seen from my eyes. If so, how would he look at me, he must pay out to make me the keys, so I'll also do to this house. Lonely to look at what I stir the folds of clothes, forget get the second dress. Lei hands on the rope, looking at my face, close close. I turned backwards and do not want to let him see my face. Then I should like to go too far, smile face flower.

The strange thing is that he did not say the words of ridicule. He was silent for a moment, picked up the bowl, the last remaining piece of clothing to me. I took over.

... ...

Lei look bowed his head sadly, as if unwilling to look at a long and stimulating the memory of waking the sleeping dream. Lei, loose long hair lonely place down, covered his face expression. Silence, for the first time, I found silence is so terrible. I heard my whole clothes, hands and clothes sent Zizi rubbing sound when crossing the streets as young when my ears with the CD drive spin issued lonely, I heard a ring soon to open the narrow balcony.

My heart is trembling a bit, seems to not believe, looking at his face. He Niuzhuan Tou, looked across the seat of a uniform floor. I followed his eyes to see the opposite.

At this time, suddenly began to rain, rain line up into the buildings across the blurred picture. I reach out through the iron bar, the raindrops falling from the roof to fall into the hands of my holding into a bowl, cool cool. I retract the hands, the front end to the rain together, it seems not read as carefully as the water blew. Suddenly I was about to light Lei said, Ce Guotou

Lei, gave me a few seconds, then back to see more and heavier rain. I watched his thick black hair into the side face Xie Fei eyebrows, straight nose, thin lips as if sliced, such as the star's eyes filled with a box full of desolation and sadness, as if the samurai centuries ago, and memories and the time showdown. At this time, I do not know where gust of wind blowing, the Lei long hair flying up. Dancing hair looked, I do not understand why so sad and lonely Lei.

hesitated for a moment, I decided to lie. I pretended surprise, I continued,

He looked at me eyes wide open.

this time, the rain began to storm a long line, flew sideways balcony, waving at me and knocked Lei shoulder. Autumn rain soon penetrated my clothes, I whispered ah the next, called the Cold War, his hands clinging to his shoulders. Lei see me so, as if inspired by, looked down to see his shoulders, and he strode past, grabbed my right hand. I think scaling back, but that he had to hang on. He took me to run into the house, so I pulled by him, there is no struggle, so natural.

I finally stayed.

I lied to my mother that my sister at home in bed! In the down the phone, I discovered that my big lie grow even a kung fu. Lei station across from me, look at me strange, do not seem to believe that I really will stay, while he is so assured. I clap your hands to him, Lei dumbfounding to Tan Tanshou, then shook his head. I finally won, I thought secretly pleased.

night, I kept talking, saying that my childhood, the police said my father, said that cheating boyfriend ... I ... when I said that the man held the heart when it was dark for a long time , the whole city full of lights, and our room was only a 30-watt fluorescent lamp, in the dissemination of the bleak light. Dim light slowly spilled from our head down, and then flow to the table, a chair, weak fades slowly fade away and finally disappeared. I tell the past and the passage slowly, looking at the dark silence of the night sky, his heart empty, what seems like a sad loss.

I stood up, took out a bottle of beer to the refrigerator, I put down your hand in the hands of Coke, patted my back.

I would say do not drink do not drink, but the words to the mouth can not even speak. In fact, I am not for that period of feeling sad, I'm just as they have been abandoned and sad. Always abandoned people Afterward, does not it?

He did not say anything, go a few next to the article to find out the smoke point. Then deep in his eyes the kind of unique look at me.

Lei did not answer me, pulled me straight out the door, and walk up the stairs went dark. I followed him, watching the front of that night has been seen on the back, suddenly whimsical to think that perhaps I was looking for the back of the long-reliance.

grade level at the back and forth through the winding corridors and debris piled up the stairs, we finally came to the spot where he said - a roof is not wide, but this one wore a blue sky the roof is not wide, as opposed to dense forest of steel, What a world of luxury. He took my hand and went to the roof edge guardrail, facing the dark blue sky with open arms, like a deep breath for long. I closed my eyes took a deep breath. Air after the rain seems to be fresh and sweet.

freedom ... ...

he did not directly answer me, just say easier said than done. Sadly his face a moment, then dies.

Then he went on describing, sounds like great movie narration. I stood beside him, quietly listening.

come. ... ... Night, he was a white shirt, was extremely harsh, I suddenly remembered the dream, the white knight, as well as horse big horse.

I turned around to wait and see

dark lonely night sky occasional fireworks, the evening wind blowing coldly, drums full of Lei wrapped white shirt. I heard the night all around, such as silk tearing sound. Lei suddenly turned around, eyes sad, very sad I could see his huge, Shining face under the black tide. But he was still smiling at me.

overlooking Wen Zhu He unprepared to me, I felt his lips warm and overbearing, very insecure. His hands are powerful, such as the vine-like from my back Guzhu soft my waist, floor, I could not move too. I feel my breathing has stopped, I heard my heart pounded to loud noise, like Ben to get out of the chest to the roof with us the more lonely watch the fireworks.

I closed my eyes, listening to the voice of the spring bloom. March, I saw flowers and green grass in March Pianfei butterflies and bees. Just thaw of the river, flowing through the wind quietly blowing the rice fields, a winter river trees wilting started out at the moment the new green, lined with young wheat jointing given it the sound of loud noise, then sent across the air heater is located in the hill angle farm small garden.

Lei I quietly nestled in the arms, it seems like a baby by her mother care in her arms. Lei, kissed me in the following won my face, will be looking at me. I twisted the two thread eyes, floating in the night past, to continue drifting in the same line of sight Lei on. I'm trying to understand Lei sadness and lonely eyes, read the fear and the fear in his eyes, he suddenly opened I wanted to try to dodge. Lei looked at me in the meeting, pushed me from his arms.

in front of my face looking curiously at the moment but this just kiss my back turned to the man.

looked at his broad back, I kind of wanted to rush up to embrace a sudden impulse. Deserted moon beyond the opposite rows of buildings, slanting pouring down. Miter fence along the roof down the moon, split the roof floor. I slowly walked up from behind and hugged Lei.
Lei

I definitely feel the body trembling and heavy breathing, Lei seems to hesitate, it seems to be fighting at heart. I put my head bent over his shoulder, through the thin shirt, I could feel Lei, fluctuating body temperature and heart rate. Lei gradually quiet down, turned back and took my hands, looked at my face. I see a little bit embarrassed by his sudden recall Lei and his afternoon up to now not to eat?

me from being a pain in the hand grasp Lei, Li Leli hair, said, you purchase a takeaway, and also be there ... ... Lei finished and patted me on the shoulder, and turned down the floor.

cold night wind blowing, I called the Cold War. More stressed the head of the sky as the more concentrated ink,p90x workout women, with the lonely moonlight and dark. Viewed from afar, left-hand side of the sky, dazzling fireworks crackling occasionally flashed, but the beautiful scenery lasted only an instant to the light and shadow into a pile of fuzzy four spread. I suddenly remembered that there are personal to see, went out; invisible, this life can not be seen.

so helpless, and I do not like sad. I look back, through the desolate moonlight,prada designer glasses, and looked forward to this has been the roof did not look carefully. First of all is that it gets dark attic. Unlike the general attic loft south, this is the place very special loft, if you really want exactly that, it should be said that cold room. Wooden door closed, it seems to be a rusty iron chains to live, only a window glass cover tightly. Glance around again, I found the whole roof is only the attic. Curiosity dictates, I softly towards the loft window cover in the past. The probe was going to see something within the window, cold does not visit a voice sounded behind him,

I was shocked, turned around and went back, found to be Lei, frightened little heart was set. Set the state of inner peace, I asked Lei

Xie Xiao.

his words amounts to a mine, my heart is calm lake raged. Discrepancies in the actual burst of sharp pain across my heart, seems to have temporary suffocation. I stared stand still, ears constantly echoes the phrase that every woman he can not accept it. He did not hide his past, did not hide the fact that he was a rogue. Although I know he can not be a pure love of boys or men specifically, but my heart still hurts, it hurts.

Why? He can not say other words, it was just give me some fantasy. Or said nothing. But he said the most heart the words of a woman injured. I want to turn away the roof of the hateful, but my feet refused to move.

he saw my sad face, and sighed. Stepped forward to hug me tightly into her arms, head buried in my hair, deeply sniffing my hair, said,

Finish the sentence, has been unable to control my tears fell down, I do not know why. Lei, I would care so much about the past, do you care about. Although I know he was a rascal, but I can not accept it from him to say he and the other woman's concern. More blocking my heart more panic, a man can do it?

grew more and more gas, I casually in Lei shoulders and bit it.

Raising her right hand to touch the left arm, cheek color is indignant at me, asking me how it seems in a good bite me?

I am white at him, ignoring his face, walked over and stood in front of him, said with a tone of command,

Lei hesitated a moment,new beats by dr dre, it seems inescapable considering off. I secretly swept the next his face, that look on his face sullen reduced a lot. Which I feel I have a bite, seemed to have some effect. At least he should be able to feel how much I care about him. Coy Ni accustomed to see him standing there, over the past few air, I can not help but want to giggle.

Hey, that powerful, right, the girl is not a vegetarian!

Lei suddenly see me crying laughing suddenly, very strange, Couguo face to see me. I held out my left hand, snapped what I have just been hit in his arm on the bite. Shouted Lei Whoops, I hurried to stop hand, grabbed his sleeve, eager to ask,

Lei pretend pain to another whoops a few times, listening to his calls, by the cold moonlight, Lei's face is a grin. By this time, I found myself on the by him. He bitterly wanted to present his shoulder snapped a few more, the Lei grabbed my hand raised, will be set gave me a few minutes.

several flower fly my cheeks red clouds, burning my facial features. I cast over the eyes away from him, snatched by his grasp of the hand and scolded the sentence is not serious. Lei, saliva from the mouth smile, no longer seems to see me happy and just do not sigh.

Lei did not say, except 三下五除二 soon put down white shirt, I went around to his back, in the moonlight, I probably have just found the place bitten, see a row of teeth marks and a little blood oozed. Opposite to me carrying my Lei said,

Do not you think that many women think of you now! they might even appreciate me, ... ...

Lei listened to me, his face immediately fell. I touched his hand was bitten off piece of skin, quietly dressed.

see Lei do not speak, my heart's unrest began to ferment slowly in the transpiration from some nameless fears. I fear Lei did not speak, he did not speak, I do not know what he was thinking.

Sponsored Links