Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #1
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138316 2010 年 12 月 17 日 23:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Austria Bama's letter to his daughter: unlimited dreams and no achievements
Dear Maria and Sasha:
I know that 2 years you two campaign trail had a lot of fun, picnics,new balance shoes, parades and state fairs, eating a variety of your mother and I probably should not have let you eat junk food. But I also know you and for * days, and sometimes is not pleasant. New puppy while making you excited, but can not make up for all the time we are not together. I know this much I've missed 2 years, and today I want to tell you about why I decided to take our family on this journey. Challenge yourself to explore the potential

When I was young, I think that life was all about me: How in the world I become successful, get what I want. Later, you came into my world, with all your curiosity, mischief and smiles that fill my heart and light up my day. Suddenly, I am big plans for their own did not seem so important. I soon found out that I saw in your life happy, is my greatest joy in his life. And I also realize that if I can not ensure that you can have happiness and every opportunity to achieve my own life would not count for much. All in all,new balance mens, my daughter, this is the reason I ran for President: I want you and every child in this country, can have what I want to give them.
I want all children to go to schools to explore their potential; these schools that challenge them, inspire them, and instill in them a sense of curiosity about the world. I want them to chance to go to university, even if their parents are not rich. And I want them to get good jobs: jobs that pay benefits like health care,Small balls nice day - Qzone log, jobs that allow them to spend time with their kids and retire with dignity. With rights come responsibilities

I want us to find the limit so that you'll live to see to improve our lives and make our planet cleaner and safer new technologies and inventions. I want us to own human boundaries, beyond that we do not see the best in each race,饭前便后要这样洗手[图] - Qzone日志, region, gender and religious barriers. Sometimes in order to protect our country, we have to send our young men and women into war and other dangerous places, but when we do, I want to ensure that the very good reason, all our efforts to peacefully resolve disputes with others , but also everything possible to protect the safety of men and women. I want every child to understand that these brave Americans fight for the well-being is not free: as a citizen of this nation in the enjoyment of the great privileges of the occasion, weight comes great responsibility.
This is what I was your age, the grandmother tried to teach my homework,new new balance shoes, she read the opening lines of the Declaration of Independence to me, telling me about the men and women who marched for equality, because they think two centuries ago, those words written down in black and white, should mean something.
She helped me understand that America is great not because it is perfect but because we can always be made better, and it does not actually work better, to fall upon each one of us. This is our responsibility to the children, with each new generation, the United States is more close to our ideal.
compassionate adhere to the ideals
I hope both of you willing to take over the job to see to find a way to correct wrong things, and strive to help others get the opportunity you've had. This is not because that has given our family so much, you also give something back, although you do have that obligation, but because you have an obligation to yourself. Because only when you hitch your wagon to something larger,new balance 574, you will realize your true potential.
These are what I want for you what: in a dream is not restricted, and no achievements in the world to grow up into compassionate, committed to help build a world of women. I want every child to have the opportunity,new balance running shoes, just like you, to learn, dream and grow and thrive. This is what I've taken our family on this great adventure.
I am so proud of both of you,做不成男女朋友,做个特别的朋友!(看了觉得有道理就转吧) - Qzone日志, you will never know how much I love you, as we prepare to start a new life together in the White House, the occasion, I have no day for your patience, poise, grace and humor and the heart deposit grateful.
Love, Dad
MSN Spaces perfect move to Sina blog!

label Obama good daughter, a child persist in the State
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links