Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
jkigt9042415

Default christian louboutin blue pumps Trapped in coal min

scene salvage workmen , according apt prefatory decrees around the Jiji chart there are many forsook mines and old mines , so miners could get through the process of driving the old bomb tunnel , causing a sudden water leak led to the old aperture Flooding episodes .

killed in the accident , 13 miners , mostly from Gansu Province Wuwei City,Xinyang, Henan , , therefore,christian louboutin blue pumps, Wuwei City, also sent a follow-up work group stationed in urn , to appease the families of the miners and to the aftermath Held negotiation with the Jiuquan City . Currently , there are 12 families of 96 dead miners rushed to the Jinta County ,christian louboutin glitter shoes, the local peer group have been planned to placate the rehabilitation go; In increase , the local miners families also comprise comprehensive aid ,alife canada Last week the Chinese administration websites are 81 provincial and,ebay ghd hair straighteners, including valid advice . According to the summarizing , the new mood is more settled families of dead miners .
in the quest process, Jiuquan City , Jinta County, go entire out , for of 23 am , fifty- four professional rescue teams carried out 40 times more than search and rescue ,original ghd, transmission of more than 6500 cubic meters . More than 500 human have surmount the inconvenience of vehicle , difficulties such as high temperature singed bustle in the rescue line.
today ( 23) half past 3 , Gansu Jinta 7.18 Jiji coal mine flooding occurrence in the final stage of a mine shaft and the body , accordingly , the chance has left 13 people die , search and rescue actions bring an end to ... , the aftermath Also in full wag.

the same time , the accident investigation has been initiated ,chi cilia straighteners because bargain Wuhan Municipal Comm,Nike Air Max Skyline, Jiuquan City too fired a citywide inspection of coal mine making safety to prevent such incidents from happening another. (Xinhua Mengyong Hui Zhang Xiaocheng Lei )

Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 02:47 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 272187676 at 12:26 on 30 October 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: ㄗ s: shared

guide words: one million people moved on the phone, you may not believe, I know many, many people are to learn in order to make a living. . . Home for various reasons, here you also see this article were struck by it? Do not forget to always make a phone call home! A few words of dialogue is the biggest comfort for parents ~

me: mom, money, money to fight it.
Mom: How?
I: 200
dad: to 300 bar, put some more money, take care of the body.
I: I class, and early to give me money.
next day, more than 500 accounts on the block.

freshman:
me: Mom, I'm homesick.
Mom: Shashi Hou back?
Dad: lack of money, right, Dad give you.
I: No, not used, is homesick.
Mom and Dad: Well,prada handbags, leave come back early, early buying, beware the body.
Dad told me later,miu miu handbags, got off the phone, Mom cried, not blame my dad, when I chose to let this unfamiliar city.

sophomore junior
Mom: You did not call a long, busy?
me: something more, ah, no time hey.
father: your mother like you, she a person at home,paul smith handbags, nothing more than call you.
I: Yes, it is busy recently, have time to call.
Dad: When the car back to pick you up.
me: No, today's stay in the county, and in the students home for dinner.
Mom: I did do a table of food, ye not come back.
I: a rare thing to go home and students get together.
Mom: You have a rare home, six months before we see you again ah.
finally got home, dinner time has passed, very hungry, the refrigerator full of food, almost never moved, my mom said, you do not, you Dad did not mind drinking.

Practice:
me: Mom, internship so bitter, I want to go home.
Mom: go home, rest again, support it.
Dad: home, work your dad can do, even you are too poor to feed, I Baihun out.
their words, so I'm not aspiring to go home and hide a lot of days.

practice to the Northeast:
Mom: recently, Manga, eat no ah.
me: busy then casually ate noodles.
mother: can not just eat the noodles, have a nutritious, even to the point of a food to eat outside.
me: Well, I see.
New Year back home, yard, drying the N more dry goods, sausages, home N more pickled fish. Mom said, these do not bother, you can burn directly to eat, much better than eating noodles. Her hands are cracking in winter, those bacon, salt thin codes are good.

Now:
me: Mom, so you come out to play I stability , and I now have money.
Mom: you can have some money to spend so expensive outside, save our points.
me: I have money, you come to have a place to live.
Mom: I do have to take care of your dad.
father is inseparable from the mother,miu miu handbag, I know, Mom always worked hard life is.

a phone call every day to so few words, so I think my mom is annoying. Not too busy the day before yesterday to the home phone a few days, yesterday hit back, just ring, mother to pick up and asked Dong Zhuo did not, and asked not to eat, and asked not tired? I thought the phone every day, not so many words, but in fact she has been waiting for my call.
each home, the table always has those one you like the food.

time chat, they always ask, do not eat, clothe no, not tired, and we have little or no asked.

today is the day they had never acts, you could never resist. But now, they listen to you, you say what is right by. Because they are older, they begin to seek to rely on, while they are in this life, with only us.

call it multi-hit, three-minute time out to really not that hard. Love can be an hour a day, please give them three minutes it. Ask today's busy doing what, ask to eat today to write what, just as they ask us, they do not like us,tory burch handbags, feel tired.

remember once chatting with a friend, a friend said: 200-year-old will also see them many times, really small!

my brother and I are the children leave home, go home 6 to 7 times per year, each time a hurry to rush back home is to go, parents also complained about 『just got back to go, as if the house when the hotel 』, every time I hear these words, tears in his eyes to feel that parents just want us to stay more time at home, so we can not do humble request I felt very sorry, but we still have to reluctantly work hard to make a living I Met Your Mother ~ it really owe a lot a lot. . . Here to say sorry to them!

This is a users feelings, almost like children now, feel the outside, and can be thought of parents who pay a lot for us.

Editor: parental love is selfless, is not asking for anything, and we will Huijia do children see their parents raised us so so Big is not easy, we have time to Huijia see, when we have children later, parents will feel sad, all the children, in which wishes, all the parents good health and happiness forever.

more exciting content, along with your welcome to share your space, so that more friends to see

[wonderful to share]: married 7 days, I really want to kick her down from the car
[wonderful to share]: real shot: MM in the entire process of hair removal beauty salon
[wonderful to share]: Secret Fan Bingbing Li Bingbing crazy Zhuangshan Insider

[wonderful to share]: a child of God can not play COSPLAY horse's
[wonderful to share]: this face, definitely a bright spot!
[wonderful to share]: those 40 years of chasing girls and washing cups with
[wonderful to share]: My husband accidentally set their own money so his wife's
[wonderful to share]: test: What kind of self-torture for the love you crazy
[wonderful to share]: Edison Chen has his son,designer handbags, his rich second wife who would be?
[wonderful to share]: 2010, 10 Chinese male demon, top network hot characters

here to view more wonderful to share
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote