Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
Q0l4k7w3m

Default Taxi driver gave me the MBA class

I rush to the aerodrome from the Xujiahui, so hastily concluded a conference in the Metro Building, the sometime search taxi. I found a renowned, very professional, straight parked in front of me. This stop, so I have followed this anecdote deeply shocked, as a vivid case of MBA courses. In mandate to be faithful to the elemental ambitious of this taxi driver, I try to reiterate from memories the words of his incipient.

I would like apt do in the Xujiahui Metro establishing affair. Here I am merely 2 locations. Metro Building, Junyao Building. Did you understand? You received before the gate of my pocket in the Metro Building, two laps, finally I see you! Came out from the office, and certainly does not work almost ~ ~ ~ You quite means it!

I surprised a moment,GHD IV Straighteners, suddenly very interested in some I have done a precise measurement. I say to you ah. I am open 17 hours a day by car, costs 34.5 yuan per hour ... ...

One day 17 hours, the average nailed cost of 22 yuan per hour, to the company, the average fuel costs 12.5 yuan per hour. This is not is 34.5 yuan? I played 10 years of car, first time I heard a taxi driver so count the cost. Former drivers and I said, the cost of 0.3 yuan per kilometer, the other day how much to pay and the like.

You see, the measure has a You can see careful records of the day. I have done data thinking, each carrying an average of between Kongshi 7 minutes. If a starting up, $ 10, probably for 10 minutes. That is $ 10 for each visitor takes 17 minutes cost is 9.8 yuan. Do not make money ah! If done in Pudong, Hangzhou, Qingpu guests are eating,GHD NZ, act $ 10 guests are not really even a bite, can only be spread a morsel of MSG. The master does not truly sound like taxi drivers, to like one costing division. It seems the way to the airport can learn new asset.

But by alternative parking place, time, and customers take the initiative to resolve where you want to go. I think not. You must stand in the customer's position, from the customer's point of outlook. narcotics, a hand basin, and which one you take.

Most people sick to the hospital to see a small ache, take some medicine, will not necessarily go very far hospital. Hand basin of a taxi, it is unloaded. How can people dead of hospital? Who died today on the second ground, third floor and died a tomorrow. Out of the hospital are usually there will be a feeling of renaissance, the idea of ​​the meaning of life, health is most momentous. That said this: go to Qingpu. Bat an eye. You said he would take a taxi to People's Square, and then do Qingpu line? Absolutely not,GHD Straighteners!

People's Square that day,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, three folk in front waving. A juvenile female holding a small, achieved just bought someone. A pair of young men and women, a see that is shopping. The third was wearing a velvet shirt inside, the outdoor jacket of the man holding a notebook bag. I see a person at all times 3 seconds. I did not hesitate to stop in front of this man. The man on the bus said: Yan'an elevated, north-south elevated ~ ~ ~ not that the behind could not aid yet query, Why do you hesitate to open in front of me? There in front of two folk, they do absence the automobile, I am sorry and they grasp. I replied, noon, and 1 point of ten minutes. The girl was slipped out at midday to buy entities, estimated the enterprise close; that men and women are passengers, did not get someone, do not go very far; you are out of go, and holding a laptop bag,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, a look that is lawful. And this period out, it is estimated should not near. The man said, you're right, to Baoshan. You may go to the airport? Airport will not let her into the ah. I listened the more interesting.

I said, you not find a cause from others, you can never amend. Look to see from his body, the problem lies. Subsequently, once a man hailed in the Nandan Road, or to Tianlin. I asked, how come you people from the Nandan Road, many of which are to Tianlin it? They said, Nandan Road in a bus station, we are here to take a bus from Pudong, then ride to Tianlin's. I understood why. For example, you see we opened this road, no offices, no hotels, no naught, only the bus stop, standing here, most of them are just hailed below the bus, and then select the shortest way a taxi. Blocking consumers here do not ordinarily more than $ 15.

Every additional line in the subway station, how to make money? How to make 500 greenbacks a month to fared the wife and kids? This is the assassinate ah! Chronic murder your entire kin. Use the perception to arm themselves. Knowledge a person tin study to convert advisable male, a wise man to study the knowledge tin be turned into a very intelligent human. A very sapient man to learn the perception, can become a genius. He said so equitable leave. I said slowly, aboard the elevated, then so fair leave. He said namely this detour up. I said, OK, you always take the experience you have, you then go 50, you go along my method, such for odometer 50, I ambition corner the table. You just like to 50 faster, and more aboard me. You said you go to 50 minutes, so I go with you as long as 25 minutes. Finally, at the course I go, go 4 km, 25 minutes faster, I only charge a 50. Passengers are elated, save 10 dollars or so. This 4 km for me is more than an money on petrol. I use more than 1 yuan to buy the equivalent of 25 minutes. I just said, I have a price of 34.5 hours, more cost-effective I ah! Probably do a agreeable 5,000 or so. The driver probably altitude 7,000 a month. The entire hunk 20000 drivers, only approximately 2-3 drivers, one in a month ambition get 8000. I was this person in the navel of a 2-3. And very stable, the elementary no big fluctuations. So far, I have more admiration for the taxi driver.

Some people say that for you acquire more, of course, happy. I said to them, you just erroneous. Because I have a happy, assured outlook, so many money.

Blocked in the People's Square, many drivers complain, but a traffic jam,GHD Rare Straighteners! Out of fortune. Do not so hard to taste the beauty of this city, there are numerous pretty girls out behind a very modern high-rise structures, though not furnish, but you can appreciate the vision to enjoy. Drive to the airport, watching both sides of the green, winter pearly, a smart ah. Look at the odometer, 100, and even more beautiful! Each has her as a beautiful place to work, we absence to know from the work to appreciate this loveliness. Eight years ago the company made three differ departments of the manager. Later, I quit a month on 3,5 thousand, boring. Take the initiative to do the driver. I want to be a happy driver. Ha ha ha ha. When you have the label of the table, 60 kilometers an hour, you say how long, how much money I'll disburse you. Give me a call.

Sponsored Links