Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
jfaogadg

Default mid-season rice will reach 18 million hectares

However, Huang Guiheng, a manager at the research department of Bric Global Agricultural Consultants Ltd in Beijing, predicted that the price of grains will continue to rise because the costs of agricultural production have increased by between 10 and 20 percent this year.
However, he said that even if an eighth successive increase does not occur, the shortfall will not be great.
Fang attributed the greater yields to rising investment by the central government and an increase in the area sown with high-yield crops.
Huang of Bric, also thought an eighth increase in yields was unlikely, given the loss of arable land because of urbanization.
The area sown with corn and mid-season rice - two high-yield crops - reached a 10-year record of 51 million hectares this year, with a year-on-year increase of more than 1 million hectares.
Fang Yan,chaussure louboutin pas cher, vice-director of the rural economy department at the NDRC, said the area sown with autumn grains will increase by 46,700 hectares from the 2010 level to 77 million hectares.
"That will reduce the need to store grains in the main areas of production and stabilize prices by providing plentiful supplies to areas in need," he said.
2011-07-16 09:36
A farmer harvests grain in Huaibei, Anhui province. [Photo / China Daily]
"The central government plans to transport 2.8 million tons (of grains) from the production areas to the main areas of consumption and areas with low supplies," Chen Jiaji, an inspector at the State Administration of Grain, told the news briefing.
"The National Development and Reform Commission arranged investment of 16.3 billion yuan ($2.52 billion) in projects to protect arable land and improve water-conservation facilities," she said on Friday.
The area sown with corn will stand at almost 33.5 million hectares with a year-on-year increase of more than 666,500 hectares.
China had a summer grains harvest of 126.27 million tons this year,franklin & marshall, an increase of 3.12 million tons from 2010.
BEIJING - China will experience a satisfactory autumn grains harvest,louboutin pas cher, providing no major natural disasters occur, according to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
The increased harvest will also encourage the government to improve its management of supplies.
The summer and autumn harvests will have a significant influence on the price of grains because they will reduce expectations of price fluctuations, according to Zuo Xiaolei, chief economist at China Galaxy Securities.
"Autumn grains account for 75 percent of China's whole-year grain yield. A number of natural factors,franklin et marshall, such as floods, inclement weather and typhoons,chaussure louboutin, could all have a direct effect on the yield of autumn crops," said Zhuang Jian,franklin marshall, a senior economist with the Asian Development Bank.
In addition,franklin marshall pas cher, a rise in yields for an eighth successive year will be "quite difficult" to achieve,louboutin, because of uncertainties that may affect the autumn harvest, analysts said.
Area sown with autumn grains will rise by 46,700 hectares from 2010

Meanwhile, mid-season rice will reach 18 million hectares, a rise of 440,000 year-on-year.

相关的主题文章:

municipalities and autonomous regions

Article continues below

Bush Says Security Team 'Making Good Progress' in Developing New Iraq Plan

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130352 2010 年 11 月 09 日 20:33 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
1. Grandpa teased with Ham, said: ? said solemnly:
2. Saturday morning with with just woke up and toes do not know where to frustration,mbt chapa, the father stepped forward at once gallant, rub together. Then he casually moved my father to look, she kicked her father,cheap mbt shoes, and I to be outdone,mbt sale, later my father said: the eye,
3. Saturday night, grandfather,mbt shoes clearance, father and me in the hall, watching TV, like a live rabbit as she ran back and forth. Grandma in his room watching TV, she stood in her grandmother knocked on the door to our room, shouting: sense, because not hear, then only heard the door opened, loudly: We uproar.
4. Today,mbt anti shoe, my father wanted to eat eggplant stewed potatoes, the grandmother said:
5. grandmother to give boiled noodles to eat, including with said: eat pasta, my mother
6. painting, set a good teacher, hair down, she thought it was operating it!)
7. time to take her own bath tub and thought it would Havoc in Heaven, I did not expect a very, very good, many have praised her aunt. After it was dressed, that is, the amount of their weight back and forth,mbt shoes sale, said to me: She said: She said: Drop it:
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote