Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 07-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Reproduced [ Xu , manager of the monster investmen

Wen / Xu, director of the gigantic investment contented
business experience too many times and found it too difficult to start, at the beginning I consider it is not very my luck a little, the failure of every business is differ, so I experienced a variety of business pain But then I look around me start with the brothers base life is a business case. No absence of jeer to jot in this online business fails you all captures to share, you have had bad experience of business people may be may also have a alike sensibility, it have to take concern, wish you can study a lesson. Also amuse memorize clearly: you see every day that only a few entrepreneurial success stories amid the countless entrepreneurs drop in the sea, and that many dipped by the sea 99.9% of business failures is not contingency to enter through a variety of media to your eyes, if you only watch some of the seemingly simple success that business is so easy, I can responsibly say: you are wrong.

many compete, director of the giant investment
Ten years antecedent I began to study
free engine, and what TALK, OGIE these have already been made, but there is no Chinese people themselves, we are using are aliens, there are no Chinese people do a complete solution and then share them, we use it? No. Chinese people does not appear such an atmosphere, we are after closed doors, so many small team I see them almost shed tears, I said you do it is not OKAY, like a pitfall in front of some people fall into, and covered with blood and tears, But you mount out, it is important that you have erected in the cage next to a sign to tell you this is a trap, no, I have not done, but I now accomplish, I write this blog. Chinese people do not have this conception, including the company's own house, you see, several companies have a complete knowledge bottom, and why the success I had, why fail, every fashionable person who read, and there? Not listened, we are planning for this Institute on the dry matter, is the beginning not long after, I hope you have a communication state of mind, to do some collection, some commutes.
financing problem
venture capital is only icing on the cake, not urgently needed. If you do not have ready-made product and has been operating in the market and produce profits, or your team is very outstanding, previously built a very gifted success stories, venture capital investment in the elementary will not consider you, please do not waste time. If you meet a problem like the team to find VC money, then please do not waste time, VC is not at this time to help you. The financial crisis position you should have seen, many VC companies are being forced to shut down the difficulties encountered cash leave, do not forget most of them are unlimited partnership, the fund lost money, a associate to his own pocket of!
special circumstances for the game industry, adventure capital investments commonly do not like pure research and development company, as long development time, risks, lower earnings ratio than the operator. The developers transformed into the operator's very difficult, necessitated capital and experience far beyond the mere developers, operators get a real investment in the probability is very cheap.
market there are many so-called Because of their superficial understanding of the game, understand the industry for the investment will be more alert, even if the asset are sufficient, it will not really fully busy (of course, always seem on the surface is certainly very confident of it) and they give you the first money is not enough for you Ann firmly to end the game development, a difficulty now retreat to when you riding a tiger, no money is dead, the team re-financing would be greatly reduced share, and the new VC is not would like to see an saint do not understand the game represent a large share, not like the difficulty of the team. I will mention underneath, this angel capital even got started, often in the future cooperation will also have a lot of contradictions, resulting in project failure probability is almost 100%. So although I also do angel, but I still I strongly recommend: Angels Do not take the money, between them and the monster only one step away!
investors question
manage conflict
Most early angel investors, even now the game industry, investors are often not very professional, they are often little knowledge of the game, but since that is very understanding, they will too much personally involved in product management and design determinations , or a claim to be experts blindly believe the characteristics, in fact, has convert the malefactor leadership to project failure.
too much emphasis on some of the insignificant details when ignoring the more important the common intention of the team stamina imbalance in the delivery, development cycle prolonged. Investors placed the real work and management capabilities are very poor, they are simply pandering to the idea of ​​non-professional investors, often with serious conflict management team, coupled with the recruitment of each new person they have to look over, and often lead to great inner team contradiction.
investors can not afford to recede in frustration
Each team has talent and his growth process, even now there is a successful experience of the talented team, but also unavoidable in game design or development errors. The vast majority of investors, including many industry investors in the team do not have enough perseverance, difficulties in product development time, or on the product line after the discovery of the unfavorable operation will immediately cede the investment. In fact, investors usually invest in multiple projects simultaneously, when one of the project encountered difficulties when the stop, the resources left for other projects. In fact, this is the most common investment strategy, because investors, so you can scatter the risk, to lest loss of unilateral expansion, but you are speaking, you do not have the opportunity to scatter the risks of a problem on the end of the road.
as investors plucking their own reasons
investors tend to have his main business, also known as cash cows, not the cash cow, it does not matter that But when their main difficulties, they will not hesitate to tear off non-core business investments, and even some investors do in fact invest his money in the financial markets is simply to depression, life assurance had a chance to do, no matter how good your team, product no matter how well adult, he will take Diuju Paul handsome tactics, reluctantly closed directly to your children or sell a thing. To sell do not happy, willing at this time then set the new owner does not not take the opportunity to bargain fiercely, not the future will not sell you. Some people may say: when you have money you have leisure to go to court? Even if you withstood, your team others Kangbu Zhu ah, their agents just fast faded long ago to find work!

team their own problems
lack of management experience
entrepreneurial passion you have, you know how to do all the game's elite, right? So most of you have some special capabilities the game design, so you usually do not must be a good management talent. But once you start a business, your pain will follow, and you find you every day for more than 80 percentage of the time not doing the game, but in dealing with some specific game design with nothing to do: through the Ways to look for investment, a day to outsiders to write a lot of needless information that can be said, and had to face a heap of false and true expert outsider, disloyal friends and true liar, ######## and real investment intermediaries, there are false money and real money investors, and so on.
through various aisles to find people, in order to convince some of the higher class to help you master to combine the team leaving to do her best, to work secretly, when a clique among the company, working late into the night after work; fact believed experts who are serious matters fall butmething, maybe also arranged several business plans, who got the money to whom to go, good on the surface to acquaint you, you yourselves struggling for the hereafter, the future promise of tall salaries, to shares to options, and what gave them a good condition, but left their own very little, the results others to better the conditions, people finally judged to go with others.
virtually managed to set up a crew, give you hair a mini money, a point no apt take their afflict or take the least money to thrust morale. The results too diva males, work is also done well enough to obtain less tired always day long complained that, though nominally the results you are administrate, you give him money, in fact,Supra Trainers, for his leading with you, than the leaders also Nansi Hou. Hardly managed to cobble together a few opener people, and we are all people who see down aboard cattle who, together with intending and procedure brain art has all been days of life and decease, not formerly worked with basically ambition fight, previously worked with, extra jolly, probably because the previous owner of the company's wages because everyone, no so much between every other incompatible interests, and now with the tough times ahead, and interests tied together, tiny conflict occurs it is simple to translate into huge entities were not right rebuttal.
hardly managed to detect the point of start-up capital, you can set up a company, the headache is yet to come! Rent an room, buy a machine, in mandate to cheaper plans with a variety of small affair operators bargain. For company registration, if it is foreign investment, to set up offshore companies for alarm cheated, investors are invited to find a attorney to do document an acquaintance to assist comprehend the lawful trial, can be all in English, hundreds of pages,Supra Bullet Shoes, accessible find something can not read. Still must engage in servant companies, for U.S. greenbacks, get enrolled capital, to do tax, land tax, also apply to tax high-tech corporations, twice soft appraisal ... all get that done for six months have passed, the people out of a wafer of peel. What? Please executive cashier and the favor, so that they do not work sprinting to get on? Does not matter what you always absence a colossal digit of major things? A file wrong you his life is gone, just find a every month salary of more than 1,000 people out you can rest ensured?
with great difficulty we run good, and effort to make one, did more than half a year, found that one of the core membership level is insufficient, alas, had not smudged the reproach, but no way, how that had leave fjust aboutme time ? Shares have been given, a lot has his signature on the document it, you let him out of the shares so easy? List of shareholders in the company to remain a opponent to the future, how to find the person you invest? And now to find someone to replace his before work basically have to spend, and new people must re-run with the team, how much time and money you?
absence of technical experience
too many products because of technical death, 80% of the products are just out of technical problems, even experienced people, you say you do with him before the game for exactly the same? It actually is a cottage you, no marvel there are no investors compliant to provide mind you! Even if the shanty is pure, you must say you made an online petition in person all you need technology? Know all Kaner and mine? The game is a necklace, a ring is broken, chain ring and then on the other did not use strong, have broken.
you are not the cottage, there is innovation? Well, that is, risk, innovative ideas are often created new technical challenges, brought a variety of technical uncertainties, resulting in the final insurmountable technical obstacles. Zuifan is finally discovered that in fact many of these ideas long before the failure of the team had attempted, of course, people are not fools, so to make money in this industry, the elite are all here it is, you can think of innovation people have come out early thought over, but the vast majority of your reference to the so-called innovation is actually just outside of stand-alone game, is not it? Others did not do, you do, you triumphantly it can not because people did not anticipate real, because people test is not successful, technically dead, are mountains of bones, you do not know. Has often been said to me, anyhow back to give it a thing, at the end of the day, still youth, the lessons of failure are also serviceable. I ask, If this is to die, what you get valuable experience and lessons yet? You can certify the future of innovation is not the face of new technology risks?
planning inexperienced
cottage are not even planning we not say, they should not get the investment right? You have the ability, you do innovation, so that you can die because of planning are the lucky ones, because the technology and art, after all, you came,Women's Supra TK Society, you out of so many people gave you the idea of ​​innovation to achieve more difficult ah. But the players really be able to acknowledge your new design? Your new design is really absolute it? Not on the line before you know how players will play your games? Many people play with what you really would have been apparently considered it? You think you are smarter than the players, cable operators can in fact often a player is found after much smarter than you. Found wrong, change it,Supras, the players give you the opportunity to change it? Those players who have been harmed by your gone, left behind those with vested interests as your interests change after being deprived of worship, now how do? Promotion of investment prices and then pull a new player, right? This will happen more money back, because you have a bad reputation, right? However, your investors, your operators have so much patience it?
level of art is insufficient
because the art is definitely die hear much, but ah can not be taken easily. Your team are very good in the art ambitions of the people, otherwise people stay in good company paychecks do not you, why reserve you out of business? But visual art is certainly want good-looking, or where his worth lies in it? (Incidentally, investors tend to look at the picture, because they do not understand the planning code and number)
order to achieve good art, technology and you will bear much of the burden of planning, client description a liter up afresh, and finally even the most high-end machines are not run. Your technology will tell you: It does not matter, now is the development stage, in order to fulfill the cardinal function, not to optimize it, so done with optimization, optimization can be finished much better it; or: these effects we can add to it on the switch, the low-end machines, we will turn off, to assure that run migrate. You believed. May be the last result? He simply did not do optimization, how to optimize space for so many beautiful Yeah? They will say: Taiwan low-end machines, the effects alternate is off for a look, ah? Your art cry: This is my game? You cry: did not run very fast like the way you? The original program development time is to use a good machine, it did not even tried the case with the shade a lot of people, now how do? Art redo? Program substitutions?
staff recruitment difficulties
light has a master of your premeditated efforts of a few essence is insufficient Yeah, a 3 to 5 individual games can do for you? You have to recruit, right? Search is naturally not furnish, and they are more on the recruitment website novice, hey, in collecting the original company had. But you left the original company does not prevent people with you? And where there are complex business people have been cattle aggressions over N times, and your envy it? General staff is settled job, or is money, you are newly established small company, you erratic, so give paid, right? Left a high salary, and a high salary, pay a few of the gold had to pay a few hazards, they are more than you paid too, you put up with investors worried not tell you? The job is very prevalent dry, the work and normal work, the natural leave and leave of absence, to open out? New fatigue law seen it? So many of you have seen the company obtain a lawsuit it? I have several friends told me the same thing: Not fired, did you instruct him well, but you do not say the time spent, the time to learn and he knowledgeable his family time to redo those you must take or pay wages. The whole feel to the whole kin to linger dry rapid, good and cheap, even if you just full of steel, can distort a few fixes?
inadequate resources compromise too much
start-up team, often because of money or the number of teams, capacity and other reasons, when designing the product had to do a lot of compromise, the real product of products with you a large breach between the ideal, the idea had large potential for good and not chance to play. But a compromise has been ordinary to about the game to such a extremely competitive in today's market stand it? Big companies cost hundreds of people do not necessarily make the product a few years then, this small company you have done so much eclectic chart ... often hard to do a half years, and look behind at his incipient idea, and then look at their new semi-finished products, has been completely disturbed what he was act, and not just you, your other team members also deterred.

and operator-related issues
not find the right agent causing damaging even money
racking hardships and finally finished products (of way these days tend to pay for athlete interaction and the maximum important function of gang warfare and the like do not say it done, because it is the morale of money did not re- to do so), you were a good investment, all difficulties have persevered, did not do so much concession, the product looks beautiful agreeable, this time you must start looking for a carrier. On the mart today, but operators are each developing their own game, take my words, they amplified their own products are own son grab edible to dine, not only have famous specifics, but also with his Even if the manifold conditions are met, he also fiercely amount oppression your child, periodically even simply your minds instantly to the school in the quondam used to own son.
poor strength agents
Well, some people are willing to operate better than a good sign not to go out and find a new little experience in operating companies, or have done previously lost a dignity not very good companies make do, once and for all, people said to his son when the pro- my product key to do the same thing. But such companies are often beyond their clutch, deserving to financial strength, management ability, operating experience is limited and other reasons, there is no ability to operate well, when the operation fails or clutch together the two of you die cry, or he early to go find someone else to give him another son, and the final responsibility for the failure is definitely for you, maybe not destroy the compact, the product continues to hold, the waiter continues to open, not sure how much to acquire some money for you You want to resell to others to sign a no show - of course, you bring it back to premier copyright payment also Yeah! He had to make up for the detriment of it! All this time you have money?
agents as a key reason lag or failure of operator
finally signed to big companies, and do not happy too early, possibly your pain only just begun! There are so many big companies do pro-son, son you just dry it, even now you are not in the godson in the number of children scheduled to be on some, because they have foreign language the godson would mention it, people are nativity than you are worth valuable (although you know he is actually junk). People will pick cavities in your production left the right captious, you said the action to entirely cooperate with it? Operators seasoned Yeah, people mention to you to alteration you dare not alteration it? In fact, you knew they were over the product director is a business for the hairs children, often said to be such a change today, morrow, says that he had changed his idea as children. But you have the same for him as a grandfather who, and why? Most of the copyright remittances paid to be formally fired operations later it, all this time, how much money did you make ends encounter, and for the money you can not give it?
But anything happens in your ready when you tell others a son of another conflict in the on-line time, no way, important people Yeah, you had to give way, await, is not a lot of places need to change it do? Some companies even more bad, know your cash stream, and deliberately delay at this time to find a variety of reasons not to give you on-line (do not tell me to mention the contract, ah, all to the last one you go to court to sue shaking your operation business, you have the fear of death late ah?). Emergency funds how to do? You come to argue operators: both you give Men point of capital investment, right? Well, is waiting for you, to re-sign the contract, the proportion of re-sub, took shares have come, this time you have the bargaining chips it? Hey, fine to give in ...
their forced transformation into operators fail
we have the letter but they, or we own operating it! Your courageous investors, then we come to 20 million transformation, not just those who like to own VC product carrier? Both! First query, you know operating it? Looking for Director of Operations, right? Give the shares, right? Shares give investors increased investment, right? How many shares do you left? How many left the company say? You also put your life, you worked hard for two years of baby products to a group of kid of strangers, right? They can manipulate the product right? Shi Yuzhu pushed what a great team, and we can do to recruit 3,000 people in several operations to push ... to dead ... (disregarded here three thousand words).
amuse cash problems
imagine all of the hail of bullets at first you have along. Successful product on-line operations, but also make money, this time a breathing spell,Supra Shoes, right? But let me help you count me an account: as an neutral development company, signed to the operator after the product is often only get about 20% of the share, as the core of the entrepreneurial team, often in the terminal product is listed, only account for a small chapter of the development company shares, most of the shares have been owned by investors, along to the proportion of shares can only be assigned to a less than 10% of the earnings. And investors are capitalists, they often must do everything to aggrandize their own interests to chase, remember: your wages are, at last, his hair, he mighty, you weak, he wanted to press you just a natural reactions. They often use various method to pillage the asset you deserve, so you finally be difficult or even impossible to get actual benefits, the specific manner I am not very vocational, I am terrified I can not account them all, at least the following methods are common of:
investors have the right to not disburse dividends,Cheap Supra Shoes, not listed are not for sale, also has the competence to do the accounts through a diversity of complicated ways to shift profits away, the final company in fact did not profit, huh, huh. The process of listing or marketing of a variety of complex concerts signed by investors cash in depart, yet the entrepreneur ought must suffer long-term interests tied, resulting in a long time entrepreneurs are really not real earnings. Think about it, the light on the evolution of 2 to 3 years, yet also on the line to talk to agencies almost a annual, and other companies listed just aboutld, and at least 2 to 3 years, you have to bundle 3 years to persist to dry and began the tangible interests during this duration do not know how numerous tragedies to occur, that time you have a successful elated? What, you studied decree, finance, monetary, accounting, tariff ...?

Sponsored Links