Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
S7i3f6p7m

Default Comedy Olympic Comments

Comedy Olympic comment ^ _ ^

official comment:

1, One person
today China has won four gold honors, one happy and smiling, in order not to influence people the mood to see the Olympics, the Chinese men's Olympic team determined to withdraw more fast ... and, I deem, no one absences to say bye to them!
2, Lu Jian
Our base line is this football game namely no a shame, do no suck, but they must crash the base line!
3, sand Tong
Here we see at a curious game - Chinese soccer team.
4, Shang Ruihua
Our two strikers in the performance of three games are quite good. I even joked with them, so afterward today, tomorrow can loan to continue to play soccer.
5, a women's football girl
What can I say? Just can not praise them play right?
6, Yan Shiduo and Xie Yalong
2002 World Cup, the Chinese team Jingtun nine eggs, Yan Shiduo said: You won the adore of people around the world
2008 Olympic Games, the Chinese team against Belgium, Xie Yalong said: I am in your body China hopes to see football

civilian Comments: (expert in civil Yeah!!!)

1, punch flower

A, the Chinese soccer team tonight The goal: to linger in Beijing tonight to Brazil, will soon partake in the Paralympic Games held in Beijing.
B, Zheng biggest role is in the field, opponents played to a Zheng Zhi Hua.
C, very good mood last night, because the Orangemen lose depicted as hearty!

2, couplet lounge

A, Hua and guide
adviser: a smooth two negative absolute of three victorious 4 stops and 5 harmed six scrap challenge to say seven hundred eighty-nine very bold
Hua: Ten shot nine were 8 partial scrape off six pass seven stops five lost four first-class half-hearted lofty Shangqie nasty

adviser: rough coarse rough blot Lulu flat hair lose lose
Hua: paste muddled Tu mediocre failure failure failure

mid-adviser: not granted in the stadium could sprint a small radio football funny funny
Hua: opponents before they hit the belly and kick crotch cry aliens beware beware

B, Li Yu. Poppy
of the Union: Chinese Men misery
second line: like a group of eunuchs on the brothel
scroll reads: No one ashore the radio
companion
second line Chinese men's soccer: believed to reserve a team of prostitutes brothel
scroll reads: always shoot

3, famous aphorism

1. Live Life away from the national football
2. smoking is noxious to health, watching football harmful life
3. look in money to see Premiership football death
4. the appropriate use of digital TV can be efficacious in preventing Orangemen
5 up and really play football is not a disease pernicious
6. If the Chinese team can score, I surrender! - Osama binary Laden
if the Chinese team can score, I'll stop nuclear weapons! - Ahmadinejad
if the Chinese team can score, I am on the reform and prologue up! - Kim
if the Chinese team can score, I'll demolish the shrine! - Junichiro Koizumi
if the Chinese team can score, pluck the lamp When I considered the godfather! - Bush
if the Chinese team can score, I believed in Buddhism! - If God
the Chinese team can score, I believe in God! - Buddha
if the Chinese team can score, I return! - Chen
if the Chinese team can score, I'll be resurrected - Arafat
if the Chinese team can score, we discontinue! - Chinese Football Association said last
if the Chinese team can score, I rotate backwards! - If the Earth said
China is to score, I from the west! - Sun said China
If capable to score on, I went to the feline when the maid of credit! - mice that
If China is able to score, I would once another burst! - The universe eventually said
7. Angry teens said: Chinese football is a Chinese football, you are Chinese? Soccer is not like a traitor.
Elite said: only the Chinese football community have eligible to represent the dingy side.
Wu Mao said: obviously we have foreign athletes against actors with testicular feet.
soy Party, said: We recognize namely football is more than the dark soy sauce and soy sauce is indeed no national football putrid taste.
web special, said: According to manufacture sources, the Chinese soccer team in China's urban commando.

4, doggerel

national football status quo: the elementary old of fiction, the basic looks hideous, mind basic rust comic, basically by taking the offensive, passing by take a look at the basic, basic stopping by hand, amazing basically by a roar, and basically depend on barricade hug, little shot, shook horrified goalkeeper, goalkeeper almost no hand, no worries approximately losing the basic, like a bunch of crazy dogs.

5, joke a basket

A, see a film
night, I am a man at home, closing the door, closed the window, curtains. Turn on the TV to Taiwan transferred to CCTV-5 want to look at the Chinese soccer team. just watched 5 minutes. Then suddenly found door open and I immediately got up off the TV surprised. when friends door. like seeing my embarrassment, said: wow, you A membrane looking at? I quickly did not even say.
he would turn on the TV and saw the broadcast soccer. say: ah? you see Chinese football team in my face one instant red ??????? finished, swiftly said: No, no, I was to see A chip !!!!!

B, team
A: I heard your brother play in the national team?
B: your sibling was in the citizen team to play it! you and your household are in the citizen team play

C, God
a, perplexing God
20xx years, an old man dying of that, trembling lips of his grandson, said:
21xx years, a dying old man knelt on the grave, could not help but rupture into tears: Yeah! Eyes still broad with big, double death it! !
grandson's necrosis to heaven, 1 day he met God,Billige Nike Shox, and God said: I can meet you one hope.
He said:
grandson said: Then I want the Chinese team World Cup qualifying. could get the World Cup, God said, 50 years later,Nike Shox R5, South Korea shook his head: in this life to see it.
Japanese asked God when they could get the World Cup, God said, 100 years after, the Japanese shaking his brain said: not to the next life.
Chinese man who asked God when they could get the World Cup, God cried,Nike Shox Kvinner, I do not see the

D, football vest, a man
violence dead on the avenues, wearing a football on his vest, the following fun to dress women's underwear, his face painted with cumbersome makeup...
relatives nail the body before the police in order to retain the self-respect of the deceased's final point,Nike Shox Dreams, the Orangemen to his vest off the.

E, torture
police captain asked: The right of the left put a TV
river beings God will die, get on the irregular downstream dwellers, coastal factories continue to variation, the residual pesticides, or biological onset? stay tuned tonight river feet (same day you reported) 11 (Reuters): men's soccer group match at the Beijing Olympics the Chinese team in the match with Belgium, the Chinese team backward two goals in the case of tenacious opponents responded two red cards, can the Chinese team after the game was discovered that two red cards and two goals is not a concept, they still lost the game. players are very frustrated,Nike Shox, have expressed the hope that FIFA changed the rules, the red card the same as the digit of goals, FIFA This applying is not to utter. who declined to be appointed FIFA officials said: the Chinese team to apply VERY SBLITY.
recess in Brazil's sometime World Footballer Ronaldo Chinese players that the player is exposed Belgium testicle, it is very shocked, that navel fat is not aware of the two jolting on quaking Ronaldo told reporters: I was fortunate, I immediately have the aptitude to soak loveliness, playing 3P, for 2002 group mate against China, I do not carry too numerous balls. Before the game,Nike Shox R4, many players said to me, Ronnie, if you want to get the World Cup Golden Boot, the Chinese team's game is the key. But I did not listen to their advice, because the Chinese team before the 'spade legs Jazz' Zheng tackles the Cisse's leg, I do not want to have been such a disaster, so I wisely chose to only score a goal, It now appears that my determination was correct. causes to stay at Manchester United. Why do I stay at Manchester United? This is Sir Alex Ferguson's credit, he said to me, 'Chris, if you insist on a migrate to Real Madrid, and I'll work to the Super League play, and not, as said before hanging your in the stands. 'Honestly, I actually terror that jazz will do this, you understand, jazz is said to do, he made the determination that no one can alteration. equitable want to make some of the power of the motherland, the Brazilian Olympic team can be the premier period Olympic gold medal. However, if the spend of act so is to fall in the Chinese team, below the CHINESE KONG FU, I do not understand how to alternative. I hope the coaches do not send me in game play that day, my testicles I have very deep emotions, I do not want to be disturbed by Zheng elbow my front teeth, they are a sign of my reputation. I am these days going with advisers to referee on the material, but the present position is not optimistic. development, the emergence of iron crotch is inevitable, principally when in the face of the Chinese team. Soccer phobia right hand pointing to the screen, said: , shoot do not shoot does not work into that! wag, awe-inspiring arrogance, said: br>
10 to 11 avail on the draw with New Zealand

persevering and then nine of the 11's drawback

Although we lost to Belgium's Olympic group

is a vanquished team

not technology is not without enthusiasm

with no physical

not fighting

no goal

no confidence

not no soul power

We do not want to

will still rue, disappointment and complained

see them beating

9, anthems Chuanchuanshao

A, Chinese Kung Fu
native music: huan

attack
not play very relaxed
keep his hands on his hips sideways

we have magic legs
North Nan Quan Zheng and Song and Wang
two masters move for
Olympics was sorcery

(RAP) elbow corner line, legs, sweeping people favor Yunzhongyan a
football, can not see it in exercising cheeky
, all among the practice bastard gas
concern of the pellet like Henry, our hearts have Great

(RAP) is an ugly play, elbows to see a shot go
Chinese martial arts know it
hands of kung fu is not deep, the foot is no match-fixing basis
Shaolin Soccer raising the psyche

head Xie Yalong, the British arm of Bear
many years to hone martial masterpieces manner, the Olympic was magic
Olympic has magic!

B, Chinese soccer edition of Hey hey hey ah trembling heart, a more than a smelly ah)
that we left to go wow wow
kicking still with a hug
(hey hey hey also with hug ah, ninety minutes is not goals ah)
were less roar wow
the elbow when the elbow out of wow wow
catch the people lost babies
Hey Yeah Yeah by Oh hey Oh hey
by children Yeah
were less roar wow
the elbow when the elbow out of wow wow
catch the people lost

C, br>
concert: Xie Yalong, Yin Tiesheng, Li Weifeng, Zheng Zhi, Tan Wang Song

Xie Yalong, etc.: constantly the goal to open my home to accommodate World
Zhao Xuri laugh: one of the two is not amazing but too lose more from
Zheng / Tan Wang Song: two red cards make gift please feel
Li Weifeng: Field train field sleepwalking is only Niubi
all football: Soccer welcomes you with moving your goal difference Points give you it does not matter all football is a blessing to welcome you meet the same non-professional team can qualify for
Yin Tiesheng: Meeting or dissimilar has always been respectful
Qiu Shengjiong race: the same face can change the sequel not triumph you lose
Liu Zhen Li: My goal always open to get into a few as you
Lv Jianjun: After the war there at the end you will adore
Tao: no matter the distance are the guests please feel
Zhou Haibin: advanced less do not worry about the next afford you
Dong: I lived with each romance
Xie Yalong Jiang Ning writing: do not know football career is not narrated to the first
Han Peng: Please do not come to tribunal are the guests uncommunicative
FengXiaoTing: Although it does not matter that no one extraordinary defensive football all you
: Welcome to football then bad because you the strength of an epoch-making victory in football may also welcome you to your goal inconsistency even if the whole world to give you bottom of the rankings

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 02:10 AM   #2
defg243

Post life before

life before he wow gold followed the others. One would purchase wow gold be yearn enough to examine that wow gold cheap everything was lengthwise smoothly cheapest wow gold the back would be his own-to rs gold percentage with the live.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:38 AM   #3
tuvw747

Lightbulb here

here?" Jove V wow gold looked utterly dead, but an highest replica handbags entire excellence could subsist balenciaga replica handbags miles below the shallow mlb jerseys at the lower of that perpendicular wow power leveling chasm. The creatures who put TMA-1.