Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
kjrtaqoea
Second Lieutenant

kjrtaqoea is on a distinguished road
Default cheap office 2010 32 bit key blog intern-bbq-with-

you could spend time with Bill Gates, what would you ask him? my favorite questions from interview candidates is: “Have you met Bill Gates? If so,cheap office 2010 32 bit key, what did you say to him?" I love it when people ask me that. I wish to the heavens that I had a feisty story to tell them, because I’ve really thought this out. is my ideal story. I would tell candidates, "Yes,discount win 7 professional, I've met him. He was in line at the cafeteria and needed to borrow 3 bucks for his turkey Panini. I was next in line,cheap microsoft office Home And Student 2010, so I handed him a 5 dollar bill and told him to keep the change." That would be my ideal story. Ahh… a girl can hope. to the topic. Every year, Bill Gates is generous enough to allow interns to frolic around his home, four times each summer for hosted barbeques. He is there shaking hands,office Pro Plus 2007 activation key, answering questions, and just hanging out as one of us. my interns head out to their big event, I like to ask them if they get to meet Bill Gates and chat with him at the BBQ, what will they ask him? I hope they don’t ask him something lame like, “how can I be a success like you”, or “what's your advice for a college student”. That has all been done before. Get creative, make him think. Ask Bill Gates something he’s never been asked before. heard of one intern asking him if he preferred pirates or ninjas better. That's a great one,discount win 7 update key! interns have asked what is on his portable music player. That’s a decent question. I want to know - what would YOU ask him, if you can meet him? Who knows… maybe I will pass these along if they are good enough. pic courtesy of pic of ninjas courtesy of
kjrtaqoea is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links