Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
SW3u0t7h7uv

Default Have apt mention a magnificent Chinese drivers na

( Rpm)
foreigners in China said the driver really can not understand certain behaviors: a road to an edgy look, a vigor of the fuel, not a last resort not the brakes, free on the drill, a car on the super, seemingly This is normal Chinese drivers.
tell the truth, I, when the driving school to learn to drive, but a good level students, I road traffic decree what the statute is respected. I also hope to seriously learn the decree, I do not drive when the moral is very high, but sometimes, I detect, I dream in real life with, and really not a satisfactory end! Ah no way! ! I have been a compliance part and keep the driver moments, but I found that sometimes in array to survive,GHD Leopard Grain, I had to do some wicked things with eyes closed!

foot brake, the car in front of the direcotry into twenty-three! An Hai cold sweats! It seems safe distance among vehicles is not safe, so I decided, after I quit the vehicle in front of the distance, one meter! ! This is it safer for the I!

2, through the crosswalk when I had a diplomatic driver who ambition to learn, give way to pedestrians waiting at the crosswalk, but I kept the back of the car horn lights Akira I impulse Anhai Canada, An Xiang, crisis Gesha yo, let pedestrians go first object, anyhow, we have a car, say to open the Olympics to Beijing was to carry ahead the cultural quality of honor,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, ah, I meditation so, but also because my heart did a noble object and flattered, who knows That car quickly behind the left from I to more than I get on the car, get that person, Vice damn I also came to a window: you sick ah! ! Mother value of, ah, I what to do? ! I do not squeeze the walker, I would have scolded?

3, we say China is really not to be trifled pedestrian. I often encounter this situation: good in the ring on my car, suddenly interspersed in a sea of ​​pedestrians, cars, and occasionally may even be a tricycle alternatively a slow-moving Grandpa Aunt, I frightened the old driver of a foot brake did not say a chilly sweat, frightened that they are justifiably profession cross the street who will shriek you one: not arranged ah! Where to open, how to open the car? !
so I rubbed his face, the tears and perverting the cold sweat, I resolved, since I can not for pedestrians, So I will not be behind either the driver complain, will not be scolded pedestrians across the street!

4, when the ruddy light, I had wanted to slow down straight later the crossing neatly lined up, but look on the left side of bike Jie Dazi slide over from the left and grab the line was originally portion I the straight position, confused I come to a screeching suspend! Jetta drivers that are not a bit! So I decided after, when the red light, I decided to deduct from not less than intersection, so that no one told me to grab it! !

5, the cardinal road out from the ring when I had honestly the only main road on that drive his debut in the queue, but there is Gold in a huge vehicle ran over the white line to the front to put oppression in I the car before I can let him go first, otherwise you must rub, the results kept behind a car so I caught in front of you, I passing on the main road debut in a full half an hour, before opening the ring. I will not talk of the car came in I kept back along horn I curse, I heart this grievance ah. To be so unruly human suffer bullying? ? So I decided, since I have such a folder! Anyway, regardless of the police! !

6, while driving by night, except in rural areconsist in ...out avenue lights, I could have been very few Kaiyuan lights. But sheepish as a mouse I, but constantly in the inverse ring road was by inches light to vibrate confusing. I an impatient, lamb, I have to open! Afraid! Anyway, I have not see a way, for eye because an eye person in his body! Unexpectedly, the inverse of the car did not regret of the center, I still jolt with light ... So, since then, opening night Anjiu develop a habit of headlights on the open road! You do not say, since I was trained in night vision recognition getting better and better! The road ran a mouse I have seen a remove!

7, turning to go straight,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, this is I remember from the Driving out the first reason, but in fact, I go straight when the green light, never seen on the left opposite the car so had I! ! Once I confidently think, what, ah, I necessitated by law to first ah! I then normal speed, the result is glorious Anjiu across the bike broke into the left did not cut down the car! After things did not expect more surprising: left to the car after the driver jumped out,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, but I pointed the proboscis and asks: how do you not cut corners ah! ! Though the traffic police to sentence him to full responsibility, but I the car ... ... this car, be sure to swallow his old first over. Otherwise suffer only their own,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011! Traffic laws should not change it ah!

8, before the toll is too lofty, when I always according to their direction of peregrination, cut corners, line up, not anxious to grab the line. But I base that there are always cars in the rush when I cut back on to which crew in which we ranked, more technology, After the car fair a tiny hesitation, he immediately rushed to the front turned nigh and quickened boost in the front, Anjiu satisfied, bored: this man in the end it is what is urgent. Later base that the drivers seam drilling and numbness of the face looks lull, does not seem in a moment, estimated to be habit. Too, since we are so dry, I can do it! Free on the drill, this is the fact survival! !

9, the road is required to speeding, broken cars have to give way to a nice car. This is where I Driving in the educate and have not studied. However, I have learned in the community of the university study-room. Here, we all should understand I steer a car made a small wreck. But I better in pristine condition, speed and deceleration are too not problem, can be entirely certified in the urban ring road does not push 2 cars do not overtake, but in truth the location is that I hey work on the road, it often is Akira lights after the car signal, Ankan a speed table, eighty M, I must circulate the most speed restrict, ah, after the antique man is going to do ah. Do the authors open the way to the ring plane? If you say you are naval conveyances police cars, I really must obediently give way. Is it because you can soared to more than an hundred eighty M, should give way to your 1st?

10, before I and the period line, forever punctual buffet the lights, look at the mirror after the car's distance and line another, but immediately I do not think so dry, I saw ample distance, Anjiu immediately grab down the road I want to go! You must inquire why I would fall to such an amplitude? ! That I narrate you, whether I hit shift again and the line, I will not last! After the car because the fuel must not let I and forward Mengcuan! And it was such a rush and, I immediately develop this habit, at all times the fight turned to see the front of the car, Anjiu involuntarily to refuel! The amount of drips of God! Sometimes I can not assist but think such a curse yourself: you say you with the arrange of urgent yo!
memorize a reporter interviewed aliens, foreigners in China said the driver really tin not know certain behaviors: a road apt one edgy look, a animation of the fuel, no a last resort no the brakes, free to drilling, a super-car, to look pedestrians ashore the trumpet,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, intersection over will grab, spit toward the automobile bombard appearance the trash ahead soot ... ... I especially detested these phenomena, whatsoever, I open open it corners into this path, for only this way, looks like China is a natural driver. (This treatise Source: NetEase car Consolidation)