Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default Male clothes sense (male accumulation articles )

[/ I] three-point line: a well-dressed man, his shirt collar open, belt buckle and pants before opening the outside should be in a line.
[/ I] said belt buckle, if you tie it, be sure not to touch the tip tie belt buckle!
[/ I] unless you tie in the solution, no matter when and where to unlock the tie is very insolent.
[/ I] a pleasing suit and tie will make a man look very stylish, but not a good suit and tie, make him look more fashionable.
[/ I] If you wear a suit but no tie, you can kind of sandals, a tie if you system, you never can.
[/ I] to buy a fashionable shirt, if inserted in the neck and the collar between two fingers, it shows that even after cleaned this shirt will be appropriate.
[/ I] through a man's shirt can faintly see the wear on the inside of the T-shirt, as a female wearing underwear inside the pants can be revealed as perplexing.
[/ I] If it is not a vocational hand, a 300 yuan shirt will presently be worth only $ 25.
[/ I] the morale of the cilia, a pair of good shoes, better than an expensive suit.
[/ I] one pair of shoes, $ 90 life should be is 180 yuan a pair of shoes half, and 1000 yuan a pair of shoes will be with your life.
[/ I] If you wear a three button suit, a button can be only the first line can also be bound with two buttons above, is not only following a line, meantime the top two buttons open .
[/ I] to wear a double-breasted suit and all of the buttons can not be subtracted, principally the collar button.
[/ I] If you go to an occasion not sure what clothes to wear, then the grand point much stronger than promiscuous points, then people will think you have to go to a more important occasion too!
[/ I] one expensive cashmere sweater is really distant less than a good bit of the sweater is more soft and comfortable.
[/ I] unless you are a football actor, do not put any label on the letter or number to wear on the body.
[/ I] [/ I] 45 years of age you do not headlong Diao on the pipe, and do not wear the kind of squat little cap.
[/ I] ratio did not wear ankle socks overshadowed even aggravate is not overshadowed by wearing plaid ankle socks.
[/ I] must not wear suits with white socks.
[/ I] Anyway, you do not have too many treads casual khaki, white cotton T-shirt or thick sheet tennis shoes, at the end of the day, only an week on a Saturday.

[/ I] men wearing suits and matching skills
silver, white suit, suitable for wearing red, red, dark green, navy, brown and black tie, give people a quiet, beautiful, Xiaosa feeling .
wearing red, purple suit, suitable for wearing white, butter yellow, silver, sky blue, emerald green tie, to show a kind of elegant and luxurious effect.
wear dark blue, dark green suit, suitable for wearing orange, white, light blue, pink tie, so wear will give people a deep, subtle beauty.
wear brown, dark green suit, suitable for wearing sky blue, butter yellow, orange and yellow tie, will show a delicate and elegant demeanor.
wear black, brown suit, suitable for wearing silver-gray, white, blue, white and red stripes or blue-black striped tie, it will become more serious and generous.
suit and tie, shirt with how?
not wear a suit and tie bar, but not formal, suitable for formal occasions. Speaking of tie side can have a lot of stress here.
Let's look at tie color and pattern, in general plain, twill, dots, geometric patterns and are able to tie with any suit or shirt with style. However, to note that Paramecium Patterns can only be worn in a casual, avoid using at work, otherwise any errors Daya.
look at three styles tie: tie style, mainly in the width of the tie, the tie used mostly 8-9 cm in width, the most up to 12 cm wide, the narrowest of only 5-7 cm . Ties are basically divided into three types, you can choose according to their preferences.
the way, tie the seasonal and generally very knowledgeable, and in the summer heat is best to wear silk and silk of soft materials such as tie, tie knot should play a relatively small, gives refreshing feeling. In autumn and winter to warm the main color should, for example, dark red, brown like the warm will result in the visual warmth of feeling. In the spring and summer can be cold color tone, warm supplemented. So how
suit tie shirt matched it? There is a call with three single, three kinds of color that together with the generally safer. Or two single flowers, this dress you want to pay attention, of which only one pattern or patterns of both the shirt, tie or suit, then the pattern or patterns of color must be to one of the other two colors. Yes, there are two flowers of a single. If you want to dress up when we should pay attention to this: When there are two patterns or designs, we must separate the pattern of strength and a pioneer in the movement pattern. If you wear a suit or shirt stripes when we should avoid the use of ruled or stripes tie, preferably denim, colored dots or paramecium and other non-directional ties better.
Next we look at the basic principles of color: silver, white suit with red tie, red, purple suit with white tie, dark blue, dark green suit with yellow, rose tie, brown, dark green suit with blue tie .
saying the details reflect the taste, although many male compatriots, although the suits Gelv, but the details of the dress a little look at the points on the issue. Today we talk about the details of a man dress, first we have to look at is called a face of a man's waist belt.
First, decorative belt, and some friends love to bring the belt hanging on the pager, cell phone, and so on. This will very much affect the decorative belt, looks is not simple and not capable. The second length of the belt. After the end of the belt system should be between the first and second pants trip, that is not too short nor too long. The third belt width. Belt is too narrow will make men lose their masculinity, the belt is too wide only for leisure, cowboy style. General belt width should be maintained at 3 cm. Also, when a belt is not the belt buckle and zipper is not a line, can be necessary to absurd.
trousers waistband is the soul, the soul of the waistband on the trousers, trousers are fit at a time you put pants on, in the case of natural breathing is not tight, not loose just put a hand under it illustrated waistband is appropriate. If you do not stretch pants into a hand that is lost. If your waistband can be inserted into a fist to illustrate waistband fat. Pants waistband can modify the rate is luxurious, to the small change only in within 5 cm, to change not more than 3.8 cm Dali. If you exceed this range will change the shape of the original pants.
pants should also pay attention pants in the line must be impartial, and natural than straight down to the upper, the only way to stay out of his pants and center line handsome texture. The length of pants just to be seen from behind the upper heel and then every place. If you want the legs look more slender, the length of pants can also be extended to the heel 1 / 2. In addition, the belt when the belt must buy pants than 5 cm. This means that if you wear the pants 35, the belt should buy 36 of.
in life, men must not be exposed from between the length jeans and white shoes, socks. Because white socks and light colored cotton socks is only suitable for sports and leisure wear. Generally speaking, the color of men's socks should be a basic neutral color, but darker than the trousers. Socks match the color and suit the most popular color of the most easy. Also pay attention to the length socks. Long socks will look rustic, short socks will you sit down or take a leg in the other leg on the leg chapter of the exposed skin. It is generally approximately the length of socks in the calf the following situation.

men's dress suits Ten Commandments
1, usually a suit outdoor the bag is a seam together (ie pocket), do not arbitrarily dismantle, it can nourish the shape of a suit, so that of deformation.
2, shirt must be clean, crisp, the collar can not appear dirty, dirty cuffs.
3, fasten your tie, the tie tip do not touch the belt.
4, if the Department of the tie,GHD IV Styling Set, can not wear flat sandals.
5, trademarks must be cut suit cuffs.
6, the waist does not do BP, mobile phones, lighters and so on.
7, before the taste of home repair additionally, wear a suit do not wear white socks, especially in dark suits.
8, open collar shirt, belt and pants before beginning the outer circulate can not be skew lines, should be in a line.
9, black shoes can be any color with a dark suit, brown shoes in addition to the same color suit, but not with other color suit.
10, who wish to maintain the perfect prototype suit, dry season can not be more than twice as much as possible to find a professional dry cleaners and dry cleaning.
suit: the web color, dark suit is best to prepare three sets. But there are
shirt: collar and cuffs is not dirt, must be washed clean, ironed before it is too neat and looks comfortable. Blue and white striped ribbon refreshing essential long-sleeved shirt.
tie: color harmony on the line, blue, gray and red easily with a suit.
belt: a dark suit can be equipped with a dark belt, light-colored suit and belt no restrictions. However, the belt can not jeans with a suit.
shoes: black shoes can be equipped with any kind of dark suit, but not with a dark gray suit and shoes; light-colored shoes with light-colored suit only, not with a dark suit. Only suitable for dress shoes with paint. Please note: shoes aesthetic, clean, easy to give to leave a good impression, dirty shoes, not the most humble.
socks: rather long not short. For dark socks with dark or light-colored suit can; light-colored socks with light-colored suit, been able to, but with a dark suit is not suitable. White socks with dress is more difficult to wear should think twice.
men suit men suit is a misinterpreting
essential clothing, it can make you look more confident and clean, but many men dressed in varying degrees on the existence of errors, and the overall image of the greatly reduced.
western wear white shirt no tie assembly -
convergence for wearing the white shirt is the most western formal wear law, so if you do not tie it, give people a very casual, very raunchy sense.
white shirt and no pattern, the more monotonous, people always feel that little something.
If you do not want to tie it or it is no time, you have three choices:
A. for a wider collar white shirt, general anti-child out of a trendy look came out, But wearing a suit and was selected out of the dark;
B. can wear a dark shirt, striped or plaid for the first choice, so people will not feel humdrum, but also the weight of the effect;
C. a high-neck pullover is the suit of the most secure parts, more color, but also easy to mix;
color mess with -
by a set of formal wear: suits, shirts, tie, trousers composition, pants color selection is relatively easy, at the peak of you select some example: blue, black, deep beige like the wild colors on it, but if you want a suit, shirt and tie with a well on the three little difficulty.
presented here one of the most secure way: Do not choose too bloom tie, dark gray is appropriate, select the white shirt is the safest way to suit the dark, not also many color difference between the three , is the same as the color, so the overall look will be cozy.
not pay attention to accessories -
suit accessories may include: button pins, tie clips, belts, purses, socks, shoes. Whether you wear more grace, if only an ugly button pin, clip a rusty tie clip, wearing a pair of very inconsistent with the whole socks, shoes and no rub. Think about your overall image will be okay, so the emphasis in your coat, we should also pay attention to how these parts.
[/ I]
men how to wear a black shirt
suit with white shirt or light-colored shirt-based, with gray, blue, green tie and shirt color coordination; gray suit can be equipped with gray, green, yellow or brick tie, light shirt; dark blue suit, can be equipped with blue, carmine or orange tie, white or light blue shirt; blue suit can be equipped with dark blue, gray, redden, yellow or brick tie, pink, butter yellow, silver or light blue shirt; brown suit, can be equipped with Gampsocleis, gray, green or yellow tie, white, gray, silver or bright brown shirts to wear suits
do not tie bar, but not formal, suitable for formal causes. Speaking of tie side can have a lot of accent here.
Let's look at tie color and pattern, in general plain, twill, dots, geometric patterns and are able to tie with any suit or shirt with style. However, to note that Paramecium Patterns can only be worn in a casual, avoid using at go, otherwise any peccadilloes Daya.
look at three styles tie: tie style, mainly in the width of the tie, the tie used mostly 8-9 cm in width, the most up to 12 cm wide, the narrowest of only 5-7 cm . Ties are basically divided into three types, you can choose according to their preferences.
the way, tie the seasonal and generally very knowledgeable, and in the summer heat is best to wear silk and silk of soft materials such as tie, tie knot should play a relatively small, gives refreshing feeling. In autumn and winter to warm the main color should, for instance, dark red, brown like the warm will result in the visual warmth of feeling. In the spring and summer can be cold color tone, warm supplemented. So how
suit tie shirt matched it? There is a call with three single, three kinds of color that together with the generally safer. Or two single flowers, this dress you want to pay attention, of which only one pattern or patterns of both the shirt, tie or suit, then the pattern or patterns of color must be to one of the other two colors. Yes, there are two flowers of a single. If you want to dress up when we should pay attention to this: When there are two patterns or designs, we must separate the pattern of strength and a pioneer in the movement pattern. If you wear a suit or shirt stripes when we should avoid the use of ruled or stripes tie, preferably denim, colored dots or paramecium and other non-directional ties better.
Next we look at the elementary principles of color: silver, white suit with red tie, red, lilac suit with white tie, dark blue, dark green suit with yellow, rose tie, brown, dark green suit with blue tie .
suit you well aware of it? You may tell me that you must wear for many years, put the number of pieces of wardrobe, but I guess you still do not understand suit the place. Here you can provide only a small part of the proposal,GHD, can be said of the still living!
Q: My face is dark, to buy clothes to sell a dark suit, light color will salesperson told me I look more black, and light-colored clothing salesman is selling that can provide bright light but my face , so I know what to do, can you give me some specific suggestions?
A: For men's dark face, light-colored suit and a neutral color choice color. As the Chinese people face yellow, the color should be less choice in the choice of yellow, green, purple; choose dark blue line, dark gray color of warm, neutral color can be.
Q: I am a suit, shirt and tie with a very not sure, so year-round wear black or dark blue suit, white shirt and dark tie, but I hope there is a change in image, can talk about with the principles of the three colors?
A: suit, tie, shirt with a point is visually comfortable, co-ordination. Should not be checked suit with dark shirt and plaid tie, plaid, if coupled with plain, striped, shirt or tie is very nice pattern. Dark suit and tie, a shirt with the pursuit of harmony can also be contrast. Such as dark gray suit and tie and accompanied by the shape pink plaid with a white shirt, eclectic. Men's shirt is white and blue color selection of mainstream, long-wearing seems a bit boring, if the tie and shirt colors will look great color contrast, color, bright stripes, squares, flowers are good. If the pattern on the tie and shirt of any color to suit the same color, then the effect will be better. With the three basic rules to main the aesthetics, according to their personality, hobbies, nature of work to choose a different mix of methods.
Q: I would like to try bright colors of the suit, and felt with too difficult, I hope to get some advice.
A: degree of bright color to a light-colored suit and shirt, dark tie as well, the three co-ordination. Also with a plain shirt with tie, contrasting suit. Pink romantic and stylish suits for skin and body requirements are relatively high. For insurance purposes, can be used with dark trousers and dark shirt, tights can also be, or contrast with the large, strong contrast, such as the Department of lavender shirt; tie with a crisp design (such as tropical) is appropriate, shirt or of a tie in the pink color and should be similar.
The white suits, pants should keep the color consistent. Shirt color as light, such as yellow, pink, purple, light blue can, the same color tie should not be too deep, you can choose bright colors, in harmony with the shirt.
Q: What kind of suits now popular?
A: In recent years, strong suit popular sculptural simplicity of style, cut slim fit, high-button, drag the buckle, a little waist, shoulders and smooth curves of the natural, mostly wool fabrics, hemp-based, high-tech processing after the fabric is soft and light converge.
Q: single-breasted and double-breasted suit and dress in style there any difference?
A: double-breasted suits and more wear on formal occasions as well, double-breasted suit and gives a solemn, formal sense, for the official ceremony, meetings, etc.; single-breasted suit worn places in general, as the work professional life of leisure suits and suits are appropriate.
double-breasted suit with a rigorous, can only be set, usually a suit must not release button, single milked (such as leisure) can mix and match, even with a different color from top to bottom.
Q: I queried the nature of work in the office wearing a suit, I need a day for a suit? Week at least replace the sets?
A: men's suit should be necessary for the office dress code, only more, no less, and changing the number of times according to their dressing habits may be, should be changed every day if conditions are good, but also According to the arrangements and choose one-day thing, if the suit is insufficient, you can also turn tricks on the shirt and tie, at all times two days a face you can not. Know how to dress more respected by others culture.
Q: an excellent quality of life suits How long?
A: on a good suit in the fabric, craft, the version aspect will be of high quality combination of all three is brand guarantee. Good post-production process on the cumbersome suit, the whole, hot, iron, high pressure setting is very high technological requirements in the life and work should pay attention to nursing, at intervals will be dry, sharp, hot and keep the original shape, wear seven or eight can be care of the early.
Q: I recently sudden weight acquire, before buying the suit can not wear, is there way to change it?
A: Now the largest men's body changes is fat, waist lines, protruding belly, the original suit, of way is no longer appropriate. Who encounter this situation can only change according to their choice of clothing. If tiny change in the body, such as to change the original suit will make the suit the distinctive shape change, but also make your picture greatly reduced.
jackets bags used for holding the next two to loosen, soft, skinny asset, such as paper towels and the like, must not masquerade to be stuffed, giving the needless bag Pita feeling. T-shirt bags, also called handkerchief on the left breast pocket, decorative handkerchief specifically inserted, you can also put some thick, hard, such as contacts and other things that make the chest look flat very plump. T-shirt inside the bag can be used to put essential documents, certificates and pens, and some have straight jacket mouth bags, designed to put the glasses up and down vest pocket to put 4 small pieces of expensive items such as rings, lighters, do not Like photography vest as bristle, it is silly.
pants pocket so as to mediate and put heat packages and other thick hard things. Pants have the right to put a see fob. Trousers two back pockets, the right to put a handkerchief, a button is used to put the left rear bags billfold, notepad and the like.
wear silver, white suit, suitable for wearing red, red, dark green, navy, brown and black tie, give people a quiet, beautiful, Xiaosa feeling.
wearing red, purple suit, suitable for wearing white, butter yellow, silver, sky blue, emerald green tie, to show a kind of elegant and sumptuous effect.
wear dark blue, dark green suit, suitable for wearing orange, white, light blue, pink tie, so wear will give people a deep, subtle beauty.
wear brown, dark green suit, suitable for wearing sky blue, butter yellow, orange and yellow tie, will show a delicate and elegant demeanor.
wear black, brown suit, suitable for wearing silver-gray, white, blue, white and red stripes or blue-black striped tie, it will become more serious and generous.
Today, men's shirts have also been adding a lot of pop elements become chromatic, no longer the before strict face. Linen crepe, soft linen shirts for men become more soft and comfortable, white, beige, light gray, blue, yellow ... ... to create a glamorous form earth of men. Men are also criminal of this worry: how to wear shirts? Social occasions men or men want to work in shaping the elegant, dignified, easy-going self-image, it should choose the excellent texture, exquisite workmanship of the neutral color shirt, and those soft, colorful, personalized shirts should stay in the leisure occasions advent.
Do not forget to wear a costume casual khaki shirt, thin canvas is equally casual style pants and shoes, choose your colors can be arbitrary.
skin of black and yellow people a green, gray shirt will appear darker and more yellow will cause some dirty feeling; fair-skinned man wearing a bright shirt can set off a very white skin, but tend to make men seem too feminine, the lack of masculinity, of course, this is also surging trend of summer fashion neutral place.
portly people wearing the shirt collar small square will emerge to some formality, cramped, should choose a colossal collar with a sharp shirt is more appropriate.
tall dignified people do not choose to wear that shirt collar embroidered with decorative buttons on the shirt, though currently popular.
wear a shirt be sure to avoid spending a lot of gold and silver jewelry with the elapse, people will calculate you are a South Seas off, now it is possible that this is a small stall act business upstarts. Of course, having read so many rules, you are inside and outside, up and down with clothes still not sure, then bear in mind that one: white shirt with anything right either.
to be a decent man: men's clothing, dress style notes collage of color, whether black and white or light colored clothing, are for innovation, subject to prudential judgments before wearing.
slightly cowboy-style wool material clothing, dress patterns for plain surprise, but not intentionally costume cowboy boots, hat or shirt. It is the trend of big belt buckle prohibition, unless you are a true cowboy.
amazing tie those styles, it is shady, do not take to the streets eyesores.
clothes do not fit the suit will only bring negative effects to your appearance; the day the case of the suit
a fine hand of the suit, should include a hard button, hand-stitched anti-collar, starched collar position, and soft canvas lining washable shirt body, it allows you to wear up to twelve hours is still not willing to take off .
deportment, should avoid the side of the pacing, while hand into his pocket, and to get pocket change, not very tasteful.
Even if you have the competence to buy a range of golf unions, it does not mean you have to wear a essential of outdated golf sportswear, the two may supplement each other.
hot days of clothes suitable material: light-weight wool, cotton, nylon and thin pinstripe fabric.
wrinkled thin stripe fabric: not exceeding fifty or a lack of very old style, it is inadvisable to wear.
whether from any background, whatever their occupation, each of the men must have at least a tie, and black will be the most typical; of course, can have a range of different styles of silk tie will be better: two color Shen , and a few striped, or even one or two of the most decent brand tie. Moscow, saying the popular proverb: When you see favorite tie, you should immediately buy it, do not hesitate.
two New York suit to wear only the maximum one the best; and three button of the buckle in the medium of one or the middle and highest two.
a man, unless he was six years old or less, it would be best not to wear pants personnel.
usually a suit outside the bag is seamed, and do not arbitrarily disassemble them, for they can maintain a suit shape that is less deformed.
unless you are out and out Elvis, or not to patent his hair to stay, a move far too bold, even to stay, the length should be in moderation. Beam root tail so what? Limited beam was good-looking men, or think twice.
A little taste of mature men, or for printed posters omen of the T-shirt, be avoided.
best to keep the upper light, otherwise it would undermine the quality as the offender.
In appropriate situations, a little Hair Products unavoidable; but in the days of leisure, do not let the first wax, water-limited image of the shape should try natural unfettered.
taste in clothes as to be called. Imagine the shirt is too small, the above paired with a tie, then the full 11 wax intestine.
addition to the face and head and other parts of the hair should be retained.
man your shirt collar reflects your personality

a man shirt best reflects the personality and taste, see collar --- ---
standard length and type of occupation are open angle trend of This shirt is common in business activities, color to color and white, is the most common, the most common style, but also the most difficult and most critical tie with the pattern of the shirt. I remember Ferre fashion guru once said: tricolor. Different color shirt, also represents a different position. Chinese men used to wear a white shirt, in fact, is the least of a personality. Love the white shirt who is not versed in modified, they do things conservatively, not for a breakthrough, but to smooth. Same suits shirt, blue lines or the use of color and elegant fabrics, quality and grade has improved immediately. If a man always wearing this shirt in the office, indicating his ability and taste are the best, he could be some fussy, but definitely respectful and respect for thriller.
Harmonia white collar type --- taste of plain or striped shirt child, and some are made of white cuffs, collar and more open angle for the standard collar or collar, the collar shape a lot, usually round shape, very good fit with Paisley vortex pattern. Choose different color collar men, must pay attention in coordination with, or an inattentive will be classified as ---
dark button collar seam on the traditional left and right have Tiniu collar, tie on a across from Tiniu, buckle collar shirt collar emphasis on rigorous, emphasizing the tie structure of the three-dimensional image, wearing the collar of the Shirts must tie, and played smaller, usually a close fight summary, and must not be free to play loose tie knot, it seems collar appropriateness. Buckle collar with matching dark tie flowers conservative, fine warm striped fabric striped or English is the best partner this section shirt.
open angle around the collar collar --- romantic point of 120 degrees -180 degrees in the collar. The collar, also known as Back when, The return of the new century romantic trend, Windsor collar popular again, but with matching tie popular smaller ---
button nab amusement collar apt button nailed aboard the body piece, originally sports shirt, always shirts are no the merely requirement a starched collar. Typical American neatness, accidental ecology, solace and convenience.
the collar grid used for casual shirts, such as denim shirts, and more in a grid pattern or polka dot pattern-based, using the general structure of the fabric or oxford cotton fabric, but there are some business shirts using Button collar, tie purpose is fixed, so the best knot silk tie with fine match, only the perimeter of the thin tie became good.
long pointed collar --- fashion model slightly pointed collar slim, clean lines and decent, with a wide range of clothing features the new century, the tie is not very picky, a little abstract, a little anime, little colorful typography, classical Safe ... ... type of stripes enjoy their creative play, especially with the latest trends for the first two narrow split-button suit jacket, stylish and restrained, very suitable for urban white-collar workers do not like publicity.
clever cover defects significantly increase the charm of men's clothing and body matching the dress, the color can have an impact on the body, which types of body decoration and landscaping. In the choice of various types of clothing, stand on the need to pay attention to the body before the mirror your own body. Your shoulder and hip ratio, your waist height. Once you know your own body, then in the clothing and cover their handling of both defects, but also improve your mental outlook. In daily life, people are few standard size, clothing and the purpose of supporting the body is through the illusion to achieve perfect impression. By modifying the shape of your clothing, style, color, to make the overall look beautiful. Such as through the adjustment of clothing some of the visual extension of your legs shorter or reduce some prominent buttocks, or the narrower shoulders widened and so on.

our dividing lines in different styles, fabric patterns, colors ingredients to be enriched in different shape.
shoulder than the hip type of comparison of this type of body symmetry, a wider choice of clothing.
shoulders and hips are very high body type, available in dark clothing and horizontal elements to increase the sense of weight.
shoulders than hips are stocky body type, fabric patterns and more choices vertical line, and the need to compare the flat fabric. Horizontal symmetry clothing style to avoid lines and button arrangements. Thin belt use some more appropriate.
body fat body fat for men on the entire beauty of a stocky, in array to look slim and then some, you can choose the style with a vertical line that visually extend and alley sense. With a vertical pattern on the fabric, the fabric is tight and delicate sense of good choices, and avoid styles appear on the horizontal line corresponds with the shoulder and waist, easeful style. Flat shoulder style, V-neck and vertical arrangement of accessories can make your weight lighter.
5. short legs and bent legs bent
type of man, to pay attention to the relationship with the trousers and jacket. Downloading the pigment should be more than the light coat, wool fabric with a texture should be. Not on the whole dress of deep tone towards development. In style, the coat should be more changes, attention can be concentrated in the upper part, such as adding the right amount of accessories.
convex shape protruding belly belly body of men, is considered to When choosing fabric jacket to be some patterns and fabric texture and workmanship to be fine. Fine selection of some of the belt, black shoes appropriate to increase the lower weight.
7. Aishou level Tunxing
not easy to be too tight in the clothing should be loose dress a decisive degree. Also, memorize not to have hypertrophy of the crotch. More appropriate choice in fabric with some texture of the fabric, to improve the visual sense.
such short legs and the body more attention to the luxuriant buttocks buckle collar, add some extended sense. More choices more stripes, lattice-like jacket and thin dark belt, you can shift people's attention, while the footwear should be light and more.
9. face and cervix short and thick-type big man's nape short
also not a problem. If you have a double chin or jaw parts across your collar, then we need to be adjusted to your collar, making it suitable necks.
[/ I]
suit shirts tie with three in the time to pay attention to what?
wear silver, white suit, suitable for wearing red, red, dark green, navy, brown and black tie , give people a quiet, beautiful, Xiaosa feeling.
wearing red, purple suit, suitable for wearing white, butter yellow, silver, sky blue, emerald green tie, to show a kind of elegant and luxurious effect.
suit and tie, shirt with how?
not wear a suit and tie bar, but not formal, suitable for formal occasions. Speaking of tie side can have a lot of stress here.
Let's look at tie color and pattern, in general plain, twill, dots, geometric patterns and are able to tie with any suit or shirt with style. However, to note that Paramecium Patterns can only be worn in a casual, avoid using at work,GHD Straighteners, otherwise any errors Daya.
the direction, tie the seasonal and generally quite learned, and in the summer heat is best to wear silk and silk of soft substances such as tie, tie tie should activity a relatively small, gives refreshing consciousness. In autumn and winter to warm the cardinal color should, for instance, black red, brown favor the lukewarm will result in the visual heartiness of feeling. In the spring and summer can be chilly color intonation, lukewarm supplemented. So how
suit tie shirt matched it? There is a call with three single, three kinds of color that together with the generally safer. Or two single flowers, this dress you want to pay attention, of which only one pattern or patterns of both the shirt, tie or suit, then the pattern or patterns of color must be to one of the other two colors. Yes, there are two flowers of a single. If you want to primp when we should pay attention to this: When there are two patterns or designs, we must separate the pattern of strength and a pioneer in the movement pattern. If you wear a suit or shirt stripes when we should avoid the use of ruled or stripes tie, preferably denim, colored dots or paramecium and other non-directional ties better.
Next we look at the basic principles of color: silver, white suit with red tie, red, purple suit with white tie, dark blue, dark green suit with yellow, rose tie, brown, dark green suit with blue tie .
saying the details reflect the taste, although many masculine compatriots, although the suits Gelv, but the details of the dress a little look at the points on the issue. Today we speak about the details of a man dress, first we have to look at is called a face of a man's waist belt.
First, decorative belt, and some friends love to send the belt hanging on the pager, cell call, and so on. This will very much influence the decorative belt, looks is not simple and not competent. The second length of the belt. After the end of the belt system should be between the first and second pants voyage, that is not too short nor too long. The third belt length. Belt is too narrow will make men lose their masculinity, the belt is too broad only for leisure, cowboy style. General belt width should be maintained at 3 cm. Also, when a belt is not the belt buckle and zipper is not a line, can be necessary to absurd.
trousers waistband is the conscience, the soul of the waistband on the trousers, trousers are fit as long as you put pants on, in the case of natural breathing is not tight, not loose just put a hand under it illustrated waistband is appropriate. If you do not stretch pants into a hand that is lost. If your waistband can be inserted into a fist to illuminate waistband fat. Pants waistband can modify the rate is luxurious, to the small change only in among 5 cm, to change not more than 3.8 cm Dali. If you exceed this range will change the shape of the original pants.
pants should also pay attention pants in the line must be equitable, and natural than straight down to the upper, the only way to linger out of his pants and center line handsome texture. The length of pants just to be discerned from behind the upper heel and then every location. If you want the thighs look more slim, the length of pants can also be amplified to the heel 1 / 2. In appending, the belt when the belt must purchase pants than 5 cm. This means that if you wear the pants 35, the belt should purchase 36 of.
in life, men must not be exposed from between the length trousers and white shoes, socks. Because white socks and light colored cotton socks is only suitable for sports and leisure wear. Generally speaking, the color of men's socks should be a basic neutral color, but darker than the trousers. Socks match the color and suit the most fashionable color of the most simple. Also pay attention to the length socks. Long socks will look rustic, short socks will you sit down or take a leg in the other leg on the leg part of the exposed skin. It is generally about the length of socks in the calf the following position.
[/ I]
men's dress suits Ten Commandments
1, usually a suit outside the bag is sewn together (ie, pocket), do not arbitrarily disassemble, it can maintain the shape of a suit, that is less deformed.
2, shirt must be clean, crisp, the collar can not appear dirty, dirty cuffs.
3, fasten your tie, the tie tip do not touch the belt.
4, if the Department of the tie, can not wear flat sandals.
5, trademarks must be mow suit cuffs.
6, the waist does not do BP, mobile phones, lighters and so on.
7, before the taste of home repair yet, wear a suit do not wear white socks, especially in dark suits.
8, open collar shirt, belt and pants before opening the outer loop can not be skew lines, should be in a line.
9, black shoes can be any color with a dark suit, brown shoes in addition to the same color suit, but not with other color suit.
10, who hope to maintain the perfect prototype suit, dry season can not be more than twice as many as feasible to ascertain a professional dry detergents and dry cleaning.
the matching suits and livelihood
suit is the lawful clothing of choice fhardly evercial occasions. Downloading more than men's suit fabric, color uniform (called two-piece) with the same fabric and internal vest (called three-piece suit) to wear the most mutual. More casual occasions, you can not complete wear. Men's suits are flat collar, collar and claws collar closure of several shapes, a single row of a ancestor of the main button, two button, double four buttons, six button and so on. Women's suit flat collar, collar closure is relatively common. As the occasion requires wearing suits and require frequent washing of the causes, a more high-end men's suits and more pure wool fabric, woolen or wool-like fabric made to sweat-drenched man-made silk direcotry, and permeability, save good linen for the shoulder pads or chest lining. Worsted wool suit for the petticoat flower it, do female clothing, palace, gabardine fabrics produced by the majority. In addition to focusing on the quality of fabric to buy suits, but also note the following:
1, the suit is mainly reflected in the quality of workmanship collar, shoulder and chest a few locations. First, the collar should be very flat, not a furrow or drum liner, the collar can not be too high to straighten the neck exposed when the detachable collar 1 ~ 2cm appropriate. Response that keeps the collar shape.
2, sleeve length should be between the mouth of death in the wrist and hand when exposed lining sleeve Stretch 3 ~ 4cm. Coat should be somewhat tight-binding, move the arm at the axilla should be slightly firm feeling capture. Suit vest buckle button crowded for the right after the close.
3, suit pants crotch is not too pocket, to squat and then stand up when you feel smooth and comfortable as well. Length should be slightly longer than the other casual level.
4, men, suits and more selected lull black color, dark blue, dark gray, more relaxed occasion wear is optional lighter, brighter or bar, grid-like suit.
women's suits the color is much broader. Value of more expensive suits best to the professional laundry dry cleaning, home cleaning or dry cleaning solvent can be used gently scour, then dry white towel several times, eventually with a small amount of water brushing, and then cautiously hot again.
suit: the net color, dark suit is best to prepare three sets. But there are
shirt: collar and cuffs is not clay, must be washed clean, steeled before it is too trim and looks comfortable. Blue and white striped ribbon refreshing required long-sleeved shirt.
tie: color harmony on the line, blue, gray and red lightly with a suit.
belt: a dark suit can be equipped with a dark belt, light-colored suit and belt no restrictions. However, the belt can not pants with a suit.
shoes: black shoes can be equipped with any kind of dark suit, but not with a dark gray suit and shoes; light-colored shoes with light-colored suit only, not with a dark suit. Only suitable for dress shoes with paint. Please note: shoes lustered, wash, effortless to give to depart a good impression, nasty shoes, not the most menial.
socks: rather long not short. For dark socks with dark or light-colored suit can; light-colored socks with light-colored suit, been able to, but with a dark suit is not suitable. White socks with dress is more difficult to wear should think twice.
men suit men suit is a misunderstanding
essential clothing, it can make you look more confident and clean, but many men dressed in altering degrees on the subsistence of errors, and the overall image of the greatly reduced.
western wear white shirt no tie assembly -
assembly for wearing the white shirt is the most western formal wear law, so if you do not tie it, give people a very casual, very raunchy sense.
white shirt and no pattern, the more monotonous, people always feel that little something.
If you do not want to tie it or it is no time, you have three choices:
A. for a wider collar white shirt, general anti-child out of a trendy look came out, But wearing a suit and was selected out of the dark;
B. can wear a dark shirt, striped or plaid for the first choice, so people will not feel monotonous, but also the weight of the effect;
C. a high-neck pullover is the suit of the most secure parts, more color, but also easy to mix;
color mess with -
by a set of formal wear: suits, shirts, tie, trousers makeup, pants color culling is relatively easy, at all times you select some example: blue, black, deep beige like the brutal colors on it, but if you want a suit, shirt and tie with a well on the three little trouble.
presented here one of the most secure way: Do not choose too flower tie, dark gray is appropriate, select the white shirt is the safest way to suit the dark, not too much color difference between the three , is the same as the color, so the overall look will be comfortable.
not pay attention to accessories -
suit accessories may include: button pins, tie clips, belts, wallets, socks, shoes. Whether you wear more elegance, if necessary an ugly button needle, mow a rusty tie clip, wearing a pair of very incongruous with the whole socks, shoes and no rub. Think about your overall image will be OK, so the emphasis in your wrap, we should also pay attention to how these parts.
[/ I]
men how to wear a black shirt
suit with white shirt or light-colored shirt-based, with gray, blue, green tie and shirt color coordination; gray suit can be equipped with gray, green, yellow or brick tie, light shirt; dark blue suit, can be equipped with blue, carmine or orange tie, white or light blue shirt; blue suit can be equipped with dark blue, gray, blush, yellow or brick tie, pink, butter yellow, silver or light blue shirt; brown suit, can be equipped with Gampsocleis, gray, green or yellow tie, white, gray, silver or bright brown shirts to wear suits
do not tie bar, but not formal, suitable for formal occasions. Speaking of tie side can have a lot of stress here.
Let's look at tie color and pattern, in general plain, twill, dots, geometric patterns and are able to tie with any suit or shirt with style. However, to note that Paramecium Patterns can only be worn in a casual, avoid using at work, otherwise any errors Daya.
look at three styles tie: tie style, mainly in the width of the tie, the tie used mostly 8-9 cm in width, the most up to 12 cm wide, the narrowest of only 5-7 cm . Ties are basically divided into three types, you can choose according to their favorites.
the way, tie the seasonal and generally very knowledgeable, and in the summer heat is best to wear silk and silk of soft materials such as tie, tie knot should play a relatively small, gives refreshing feeling. In autumn and winter to warm the main color should, for instance, dark red, brown like the warm will result in the visual warmth of feeling. In the spring and summer can be cold color tone, warm supplemented. So how
suit tie shirt matched it? There is a cry with three single,GHD Leopard Grain Styler, three kinds of color namely together with the generally safer. Or two single flowers, this dress you want to pay attention, of which only one pattern or patterns of either the shirt, tie or suit, then the pattern or patterns of color must be to one of the other two colors. Yes, there are two flowers of a single. If you want to primp when we should pay attention to this: When there are two patterns or charts, we must separate the pattern of strength and a pioneer in the activity pattern. If you wear a suit or shirt stripes while we should avoid the use of ruled or stripes tie, rather denim, colored dots or paramecium and other non-directional ties better.
suit you well aware of it? You may tell me that you must wear for many years, put the number of pieces of wardrobe, but I suspect you still do not comprehend suit the place. Here you can provide only a small part of the proposition, can be said of the still alive!
Q: My face is dark, to buy clothes to sell a dark suit, light color will salesperson told me I look more black, and light-colored clothing salesman is selling that can cater bright light but my face , so I know what to do, can you give me some specific proposals?
A: For men's dark face, light-colored suit and a neutral color choice color. As the Chinese people face yellow, the color should be less choice in the choice of yellow, green, purple; choose dark blue line, dark gray color of warm, neutral color can be.
Q: I am a suit, shirt and tie with a very not sure, so year-round wear black or dark blue suit, white shirt and dark tie, but I hope there is a change in image, can talk about with the principles of the three colors?
A: suit, tie, shirt with a point is visually comfortable, co-ordination. Should not be checked suit with dark shirt and plaid tie, plaid, if coupled with plain, striped, shirt or tie is very nice pattern. Dark suit and tie, a shirt with the pursuance of harmony can also be compare. Such as dark gray suit and tie and accompanied by the shape pink plaid with a white shirt, eclectic. Men's shirt is white and blue color selection of fashion, long-wearing seems a bit boring, if the tie and shirt colors will look great color contrast, color, bright stripes, squares, flowers are good. If the pattern on the tie and shirt of any color to suit the same color, then the effect will be better. With the three basic rules to main the aesthetics, according to their identity, hobbies, nature of work to choose a different merge of usages.
Q: I would like to attempt bright colors of the suit, and felt with too complicated, I hope to get some counsel.
A: degree of bright color to a light-colored suit and shirt, dark tie as well, the three co-ordination. Also with a plain shirt with tie, contrasting suit. Pink romantic and stylish suits for skin and body requirements are relatively high. For assurance purposes, can be used with dark trousers and dark shirt, tights can also be, or contrast with the large, strong contrast, such as the Department of lavender shirt; tie with a frail design (such as tropical) is appropriate, shirt or of a tie in the pink color and should be alike.
The white suits, pants should keep the color invariable. Shirt color as light, such as yellow, pink, purple, light blue can, the same color tie should not be too deep, you can choose bright colors, in harmony with the shirt.
Q: What kind of suits now popular?
A: In recent years, strong suit popular sculptural simplicity of style, cut slim fit, high-button, pull the buckle, a little waist, shoulders and smooth curves of the natural, mostly wool fabrics,GHD Carry Case Styler, hemp-based, high-tech processing after the fabric is soft and light focus.
Q: single-breasted and double-breasted suit and dress in style there any difference?
A: double-breasted suits and more wear on formal occasions as well, double-breasted suit and gives a serious, formal sense, for the official rite, meetings, etc.; single-breasted suit worn places in general, as the work professional life of leisure suits and suits are appropriate.
double-breasted suit with a rigorous, can only be set, usually a suit must not unlock button, single breasted (such as leisure) can mix and match, even with a different color from top to bottom.
Q: I asked the nature of work in the office wearing a suit, I need a day for a suit? Week at least replace the sets?
A: men's suit should be essential for the office dress code, only extra, not fewer, and changing the digit of times according to their dressing habits may be, should be changed each day whether conditions are agreeable, yet too According to the arrangements and select one-day object, if the suit namely not enough,GHD Hair Ireland, you can also corner cheats on the shirt and tie, at a time two days a face you can not. Know how to dress extra esteemed along others mores.
Q: an wonderful quality of life suits How long?
A: on a good suit in the fabric, art, the version aspect will be of high quality fusion of all three is brand vouch. Good post-production process on the cumbersome suit, the whole, hot, iron, high pressure setting is very high technological requirements in the life and work should pay attention to nursing, from time to time will be dry, sharp, hot and reserve the original shape, wear 7 or eight can be concern of the early.
Q: I recently sudden weight gain, before buying the suit can not wear, is there way to change it?
A: Now the largest men's body changes is fat, waist lines, protruding belly, the original suit, of course is no longer appropriate. Who encounter this situation can only change according to their choice of clothes. If little change in the body, such as to change the original suit will make the suit the unique shape change, but also make your image greatly reduced.
jackets bags used for holding the next two to relax, soft, thin things, such as paper towels and the like, must not pretend to be stuffed, giving the useless bag Pita feeling. T-shirt bags, also called handkerchief on the left chest pocket, decorative handkerchief specifically inserted, you can also put some thick, hard, such as contacts and other things that make the chest look flat quite plump. T-shirt inside the bag can be used to put important documents, certificates and pens, and some have straight jacket mouth bags, designed to put the glasses up and down vest pocket to put four small pieces of valuable items such as rings, lighters, do not Like photography vest as bristle, it is silly.
pants pocket so as to intervene and put heat packs and other thick hard things. Pants have the right to put a watch fob. Trousers two back pockets, the right to put a handkerchief, a button is used to put the left rear bags wallet, notepad and the like.
wear silver, white suit, suitable for wearing red, red, dark green, marine, brown and black tie, give people a quiet, beautiful, Xiaosa feeling.
wear black, brown suit, suitable for wearing silver-gray, white, blue, white and red stripes or blue-black striped tie, it will transform more solemn and generous.
Today, men's shirts have also been adding a lot of pop elements become colorful, no longer the before rigid face. Linen crepe, soft linen shirts for men become more soft and comfortable, white, beige, light gray, blue, yellow ... ... to create a glamorous fashion world of men. Men are also guilty of this worry: how to wear shirts? Social occasions men or men want to work in shaping the elegant, dignified, easy-going self-image, it should choose the excellent texture, exquisite workmanship of the neutral color shirt, and those soft, colorful, personalized shirts should stay in the leisure occasions appearance.
Do not forget to wear a costume casual khaki shirt, thin canvas is equally casual style pants and shoes, choose your colors can be peremptory.
skin of black and yellow people a green, gray shirt will appear darker and more yellow will reason some dirty feeling; fair-skinned man wearing a bright shirt can set off a very white skin, but tend to make men appear too amenable, the lack of masculinity, of course, this is also surging trend of summer fashion neutral place.
fat people wearing the shirt collar small square will appear to some formality, cramped, should choose a large collar with a sharp shirt is more appropriate.
tall dignified people do not choose to wear that shirt collar embroidered with decorative buttons on the shirt, whereas currently popular.
wear a shirt be sure to avoid spending a lot of gold and silver jewelry with the past, people will think you are a South Seas off, now it is possible that this is a small stall doing business upstarts. Of course, having read so many rules, you are inside and outside, up and down with clothes still not sure, then bear in mind that one: white shirt with anything right either.
to be a decent man: men's clothes, dress style notes collage of color, if black and white or light colored clothes, are for innovation, subject to prudential decrees ahead dressing.
slightly cowboy-style wool material clothing, dress patterns for plain surprise, but not intentionally costume cowboy boots, hat or shirt. It is the trend of big belt buckle taboo, unless you are a true cowboy.
unbelievable tie those styles, it is shady, do not take to the avenues eyesores.
clothes do not fit the suit will only bring negate effects to your appearance; the day the case of the suit
a fine hand of the suit, should comprise a hard button, hand-stitched anti-collar, starched collar position, and soft canvas lining washable shirt body, it allows you to wear up to twelve hours is still not willing to take off .
deportment, should avoid the side of the pacing, while hand into his pocket, and to get pocket change, not very tasty.
Even if you have the ability to purchase a range of golf clubs, it does not mean you must wear a necessity of old-fashioned golf sportswear, the two may complement each other.
hot days of clothes suitable material: light-weight wool, cotton, nylon and thin pinstripe fabric.
wrinkled thin stripe fabric: not surpassing fifty or a absence of very old style, it is inadvisable to wear.
whether from whichever background, whatever their occupation, every of the men must have at least a tie, and black will be the most typical; of course, can have a scope of different styles of silk tie will be better: two color Shen , and a few striped, or even one or two of the most decent brand tie. Moscow, saying the renowned proverb: When you see preference tie, you should quickly buy it, do not hesitate.
two New York suit to wear only the highest one the best; and three button of the buckle in the middle of one or the middle and highest two.
a man, unless he was 6 years old or less, it would be best not to wear pants operators.
usually a suit outside the bag is sewn, and do not arbitrarily disassemble them, because they can maintain a suit shape that is less deformed.
unless you are out and out Elvis, or not to patent his hair to stay, a move far too striking, even to stay, the length should be in moderation. Beam root tail so what? Limited beam was good-looking men, or think twice.
A little taste of mature men, or for printed posters warning of the T-shirt, be avoided.
best to keep the upper light, otherwise it would undermine the quality as the culprit.
In appropriate situations, a little Hair Products inevitable; but in the days of leisure, do not let the first wax, water-limited image of the shape should try natural unfettered.
taste in clothes as to be called. Imagine the shirt is too small, the above coupled with a tie, then the full eleven wax intestine.
addition to the face and head and other parts of the hair should be maintained.
man your shirt collar reflects your personality

a man shirt best reflects the personality and taste, see collar --- ---
standard length and type of occupation are open angle trend of This shirt is common in business activities, color to color and white, is the most common, the most common style, but also the most difficult and most critical tie with the pattern of the shirt. I remember Ferre fashion guru once said: tricolor. Different color shirt, also represents a different position. Chinese men used to wear a white shirt, in fact, is the least of a personality. Love the white shirt who is not skilled in modified, they do things conservatively, not for a breakthrough, but to smooth. Same suits shirt, blue lines or the use of color and elegant fabrics, quality and grade has improved immediately. If a man always wearing this shirt in the office, indicating his ability and taste are the best, he could be some picky, but definitely polite and respect for romance.
Harmonia white collar type --- savor of plain or striped shirt baby, and some are made of white cuffs, collar and more open angle for the standard collar or collar, the collar shape a lot, commonly circular fashion, very good appropriate with Paisley vortex pattern. Choose different color collar men, must pay care in coordination with, or an inattentive will be classified as ---
dark button collar seam on the traditional left and right have Tiniu collar, tie on a cross from Tiniu, buckle collar shirt collar emphasis on rigorous, emphasizing the tie structure of the three-dimensional image, wearing the collar of the Shirts must tie, and played smaller, usually a close fight summary, and must not be free to play loose tie knot, it seems collar appropriateness. Buckle collar with matching dark tie flowers conservative, fine warm striped fabric striped or English is the best partner this section shirt.
open angle approximately the collar collar --- mythological point of 120 degrees -180 degrees in the collar. The collar, also known as Back when, The return of the new centenary mythological trend, Windsor collar popular another, but with matching tie popular smaller ---
button collar sport collar to button fixed on the body piece, originally sports shirt, all shirts are not the only requirement a starched collar. Typical American style, casual nature, comfort and convenience.
the collar grid used for casual shirts, such as denim shirts, and more in a grid pattern or polka dot pattern-based, using the general architecture of the fabric or oxford cotton fabric, but there are some commerce shirts using Button collar, tie purpose is firm, so the best knot silk tie with fine match, only the perimeter of the thin tie became good.
long pointed collar --- fashion model slightly pointed collar slim, clean lines and decent, with a wide range of clothing features the new century, the tie is not very picky, a little abstract, a little cartoon, little colorful typography, classical Safe ... ... type of stripes enjoy their creative play, especially with the latest trends for the first two narrow split-button suit jacket, stylish and restrained, very suitable for urban white-collar workers do not like publicity.
smart cover failings significantly increase the magnetism of men's clothing and body matching the dress, the color can have an clash on the body, which types of body decoration and landscaping. In the choice of manifold types of clothing, stand on the need to pay attention to the body before the mirror your own body. Your shoulder and hip percentage, your waist altitude. Once you know your own body, then in the clothing and cover their handling of both defects, but also enhance your cerebral attitude. In annual life, people are few standard size, clothing and the purpose of assisting the body is through the illusion to effect perfect impression. By modifying the shape of your clothing, style, color, to make the overall look beautiful. Such as through the adjustment of clothing some of the visual enhancement of your legs shorter or reduce some prominent buttocks, or the narrower shoulders widened and so on.

our dividing lines in different styles, fabric patterns, colors factors to be enriched in different shape.
shoulder than the hip type of approximation of this type of body symmetry, a wider choice of clothing.
shoulders and hips are very high body type, obtainable in dark clothing and horizontal elements to increase the sense of weight.
shoulders than hips are stocky body type, cloth patterns and more alternatives vertical line, and the absence to liken the smooth cloth. Horizontal symmetry clothing style to avoid lines and button arrangements. Thin strap use some more proper.
body fat body fat for men on the whole beauty of a stocky, in order to look slim and then some, you can choose the style with a vertical line that visually extend and narrow sense. With a vertical pattern on the fabric, the fabric is tight and delicate sense of good choices, and avoid styles appear on the horizontal line corresponds with the shoulder and waist, relaxed style. Flat shoulder style, V-neck and vertical arrangement of accessories can make your weight lighter.
5. short legs and curved legs bent
type of man, to pay attention to the relationship with the trousers and jacket. Downloading the dye should be more than the light coat, wool fabric with a texture should be. Not on the whole dress of deep tone towards evolution. In style, the coat should be more changes, attention can be condensed in the upper part, such as adding the right amount of accessories.
convex shape protruding belly belly body of men, is considered to When choosing fabric jacket to be some patterns and fabric texture and workmanship to be fine. Fine selection of some of the belt, black shoes appropriate to increase the lower weight.
7. Aishou level Tunxing
not easy to be too tight in the clothing should be loose dress a certain degree. Also, remember not to have hypertrophy of the crotch. More appropriate choice in fabric with some texture of the fabric, to enhance the visual sense.
such short legs and the body more attention to the abundant buttocks buckle collar, add some extended sense. More choices more stripes, lattice-like jacket and thin dark belt, you can shift people's attention, while the footwear should be light and more.
9. face and neck short and thick-type big man's neck short
also not a problem. If you have a double chin or jaw parts cross your collar, then we need to be accommodated to your collar, production it suitable necks.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
leeiynoa

Default проверить жену

Парень проверить жену ложь измена жены неверность супруги как пережить как привязать любимую как распознать измену как уличить в измене мужчину. Измена измены последствия измены парня предотвратить измену парня как проследить за любимым измена любимой. Обман измены жены Измена проверить жену измена как уличить в измене мужа как проверить жениха на измену измена мужчины измена любимой что делать. Обман ложь измена жены как наказать за неверность любимую изменяет любовница подозреваю супругу проверить супруга на измену. Верность измены мужа проверка на верность невесты, проверить жену причины женских измен почему парни неверны неверность мужчины как пережить как определить неверность мужчины как отомстить мужу за измену тест на неверность поверить девушку как наказать любимую измены Измена проверить жену супружеская неверность тест на верность женщины тест на неверность проверить жену здесь как определить измену подруги. Измена мужская неверность измена жены что делать проверка мужа друга проверить последствия измены жены. Неверность измены мужа как привязать друга, проверить жену что делать после измены любимой как пережить неверность как проверить парня как узнать об измене жены как проверить невесту бросила жена как узнать верен ли жених как узнать об измене