Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 06-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
xtf201193

Default Here's What $50 Can Get You at Plato's Closet, Eve

Yes, yes. I am aware that Plato's Closet is for teens and twenty-somethings.
Their website states it quite clearly.
And no, neither I nor my friends are anywhere near those age brackets anymore.
And yet, one recent morning, that's where the three of us found ourselves. We each had a specific goal in mind.
Kathy had $50 burning a hole in her pocket and wanted to see just how much summer wear she could get with it.
Sherry was looking for something cute and trendy (and cheap(cheap handbags)) for a Girls Night Out birthday celebration.
I was in search of something to wear with the fabulous teal cow magnetboy boots I got on sale at Sole Sisters.
With our specific targets in mind, we hit the floor. And that's when I learned my first valuable lesson of how to shop at Plato's Closet.
Lesson Learned: Plato's Closet sorts by color and by size, making it super handy if you are looking for something in a specific hue — like teal.
With a dozen items teal-themed items in hand, I hit the dressing room. Because we're not exactly Plato's Closet's regular demographic, it's a good thing to bring an honest friend or two. As I have mentioned before, just because it fits doesn't mean you should wear it. With the guidance of the dressing room mirror and my friends, my pile of 12 was quickly whittled down to one.
Lesson Learned: Honesty counts when shopping at Plato's Closet. Just because that cute dress is only $8 doesn't mean you should buy it. Try to keep it real and don't get sucked into those crazy bargain prices.
My girlfriends were having a bit more luck than me. Kathy, in search of a summer wardrobe boost, ended up with two pairs of shorts, three T-shirts and two sweaters for $49 and some change!
Sherry got the perfect shiny, ruffled top for a Girls Night Out, and she didn't stop there. She also picked up a couple skirts and a couple more tops. Her grand total was $62.
Like any devoted friends, my girls were not letting me walk out of there with only one thing. They started tossing things into my dressing room.
I started the shopping trip by telling Kathy "I don't really wear orange" when she pointed out some cute citrus-hued wedges. So naturally I ended up with two new orange tops. They were $4 each and will look smashing with my cow magnetboy boots.
Lesson Learned: Plato's Closet also sells gently-used shoes(in china,nike shoes price is evry low,and so is nike dunk.), jewelry,不孕不育症, purses(if you want to buy cheap handbags,please click on the links:cheap nike air max,cheap nike max tn,cheap nike shoes,cheap nike shox,cheap purses.), wholesale eco-friendly bags, DVDs and books. Footwear sales are final.
All our missions accomplished, we headed for the checkout and learned our last valuable lesson.
Lesson Learned: Plato's Closet takes cash, Master Card and Visa. They do not take checks, American Express or Discover.
We're not the only ones
Perhaps it was the time of day, but we weren't the only shoppers there outside Plato's Closet's typical demographic. So I had to ask the store manager, Jackie Cooks, if they get a lot of "older" customers.
"We get quite a bit of middle-aged shoppers," Cook told me. "Sometimes they come in shopping for their kids but end up walking out with something for themselves. Others come in just for themselves. We carry Banana Republic and JCrew, too, and some styles sell to anyone."
That anyone could be you.
Plato's Closet is located at 3104 Walton Blvd. in the Trader Joe's plaza. In addition to selling gently-used brand name clothing, they also buy it. They are looking for stylish clothes in ready-to-wear condition. Call 248-375-8838 with questions. From now until the end of May they are offering $5 in Plato Bucks for four denim items.
Do you shop at Plato's Closet? Tell us in the comments.
相关的主题文章:

The Highest Form of Flattery

Bag yourself a designer piece of Philadelphia

A cheap(we have more cheap things,such as cheap coach purses,cheap nike shoes,cheap juicy handbags,c

Man robbed after withdrawing cash

Sponsored Links