Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 09-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
3gfdsvvj

Default Two generations of the grave keeper, guardian of U

Wenjiaxiang busy road in the beam behind the hidden tomb of a martyr,cheap kobe bryant jersey, the cemetery lay in Western Military Region for the liberation of the former People's Liberation Army and the construction of the Southwest who gave their lives 41 martyrs. 41-year-old grave keeper Ruanzhong Ming, guarded here every day, every day work is very simple: the name and registration of visitors visiting matters, for each martyr's grave to do cleaning. As the second generation of this cemetery, the grave keeper, although he could not figure out in the end of each tomb owner who,cheap mlb jerseys, he felt
41 tombs

where 40 is the packet of the people. Only a few hundred meters from the beam Wenjiaxiang a deep alley, a narrow courtyard, and much, approached only to see the words Martyrs around, only a few pedestrians passing by, very few cars through.
few hundred meters away, is the clamor and the silence of the poles, but also the division between life and death.
cemetery entrance, some university students who are being paid to the grave chrysanthemum, or send a memorial written in red text in the card. A 98-year-old, trembling a bunch of flowers for martyrs and left.
into the cemetery, less than two hundred square meters of space glance, 41 low,cheap kobe bryant jerseys, the cemetery is located in a quiet pine and eucalyptus being. Each one cemetery, chrysanthemum neat emissions, Yin Songbo long-term cover, the cemetery looks a little wet. Followed through, the surprise is that 41 graves, only a low tombstone before.
a little middle-aged man, carrying a broom and dustpan sweeping back and forth with leaves and dust. He is the second generation of the Ma On Shan Tomb Ruanzhong Ming grave keeper. Beginning in 2006, Ruanzhong Ming began to guard these martyrs, and he has been trying to sort out who is the cemetery owner in the end, but can not sort out. Ruan Zhongming pointed to the door of a large cemetery monument, Here is the former People's Liberation Army in western Sichuan and construction of the Southwest Military Region for the liberation of the martyrs who sacrificed their lives.
Originally, the cemetery has a tombstone own martyrs, but most were destroyed in the years to come. In 1986, before the local government moved all the graves here, but the specific cemetery in the end which every one a martyr, after all, could not be traced.
guarding the quiet

every day for the martyrs He asked him willing to keep the tomb. At that time, the tomb of the first generation of life, keep a serious illness,cheap minesota twins jerseys, can not continue the job,cheap penguins jersey, Ruan Zhongming agreed.
every day, ten minutes walk from his home to the cemetery, carrying brooms and started sweeping leaves and dust. Ruan Zhongming this is called 20 minutes cleaning it again, again hundreds of times to bring a broom, Ruan Zhongming a day at least ten times to clean.
rainy, windy, when there is no broom in his hand a break, in the range of radius of two meters sweeping back and forth, Autumn leaves out a lot and met when the big broom comes in handy. one more time, to remember hundreds. From 2006 to the present, he has lost count of how many finished his book in mind, remember in the end how many people come to downtown to see the back of these martyrs.
This work, lonely and cold, Ruanzhong Ming has said the Photo Huang Yao Zhao Xia

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

eat in Guangzhou today regarded across the dinner meal. Program in the face,air force 1, there I said. Very exciting. Anyway,Air Force 1 Classic Mid, when the actor and shook my hand, I suddenly changed,nike air force one low, and I was shocked. A worthwhile trip!

the way I asked some of our real estate investment manager's view. Anyway, my thoughts are very different. I am from the perspective of the rent,mens air force 1 low, while the boss is watching from a regional point of view and then rent ,air force one 25th, said that the external do not need to see rent. Rent can only look to see the city center. Is earned outside the main post. The city can do rental investment. But I have a question or is real estate investment criteria in the end is.

recent problems surrounding the investment increasing continuously,air force one shoes, and slowly there is always the answer.
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote