Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
yunyuhue68

Default Office Professional 2007 blog microsoft-research-a

'Softie in Query: Ji-Rong Wen Position title: Senior Researcher - Web Information Management Grop - Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA) Ji-Rong: please tell us about your academic background prior to coming to MSRA?
I received my Ph.D. from the Institute of Computing Technology at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1999. Why did you choose MSRA over academia?
At the time when I received my Ph.D.,msoffice2010key.com/:msoffice2010key.com/]Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, MSRA was widely recognized as the best place to do CS research in China. I love research, but ever since my childhood,office2007key.in/:office2007key.in/]Office Professional 2007, I’ve always loved to build tangible things that actually perform too. So, there’s no place better for this balance than MSRA. I’m lucky that I got in.And then,windows7serialkey.net/:windows7serialkey.net/]Windows 7 Ultimate Key, why did you choose MSRA over working directly for a technology product?
I enjoy thinking outside of the box and like trying new things. That kind of freedom is a privilege and is hard to find in a product group. I read that you're obsessed with the query “Is page the only or best atomic unit for specifics search on the Internet?” What led to your “obsession” with this question?
I have been working on Search since I joined MSRA in 1999. I noticed that, in principle,windows-7-key.co.uk/:windows-7-key.co.uk/]Windows 7 Serial, the framework of modern search engines is the same as that of the library card index, which has remained unchanged for decades. Today, “searching information” is still equivalent to searching pages in books. I want to get search engines to their true “searching information” mission by directly addressing users’ information and facts needs. You made your presentation at MSR Innovation Day on your perform in Academic Search. How do you see the results of your function changing the state of technology?
Our Academic Search demonstrates a new search paradigm,windows7serialkey.com/:windows7serialkey.com/]Windows 7 Key, which can be called as “object-level search” or “entity search.” Object (entity) is a better way to represent knowledge on the Web. This is a significant step toward moving from “searching pages” to truly “searching information.” Some of your research results have been integrated into important Microsoft products including Bing, Live Shopping Search and Microsoft Academic Search. What are the products you hope to influence in the future?
I am still focused on Bing. Searching details is one of the most important requirements for human beings. But search engine are still at their infant stages. I will continue working in this exciting area, hopefully for many years to come. Read more about Ji-Rong's function here.

Sponsored Links