Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
xuanzi555

Default Sick child father recalled for relief assistance c

interview Sun Wenhui, the little Sun Kai father lying around, his face showing a happy expression. In the interview process, a small Sun Kai even cling to the father fell asleep, sleeping on his face retained even happiness and joy.
She asked: son's face, hair, forehead ... ... Little Sun Kai could not place his head, said: son, across love. He turned and asked his wife: can smother me, can Jisi me ... ... . He first introduced to the press for his son's illness, he experienced the help process.
4 月 26 morning, Cangzhou Central Hospital has been guarding a small Sun Kai Ward The newspaper reported that group members found that getting up after the Sun Kai is stripping seeds. He is doing it? Sun Kai Liu Wenfang mother opened a mystery for us. Originally, Sun Kaiping and dad play the most like He is ready, waiting for my father to accompany him play with!
Sun Wenhui, said: are spent, but also borrowed so much money, borrow more difficult it! I died it! You must promise me three conditions: first, the father may pay attention to your body, not to quarrel with her mother; second, after my death you must give me birth to a baby brother or sister; Third, I do not give death my funeral. I will bless you in heaven, will bless the little brother little sister go to college, you will take filial piety. At that time, Sun Kai spoke these words, the ward where people were crying. Speaking of time, Sun Wenhui can not help crying,http://www.lcems.org/blog/viewtopic.php?p=814#814, and he touched his son's head and said: Sun Kai time on the small shed tears from his eyes.
Yanzhao Dushi Bao (Network) Special Report Section text / Chart
sitting on the bed,http://www.cityphotolab.com/nude/dis...e.php?pos=-404, Kai Sun, Sun Wenhui mood gradually heal. But when he brought his son's sensible, still very excited.
the twelfth lunar month xxiii, children once again seriously ill. Sun Wenhui Langfang City went with a Chinese medicine hospital. The next day, the doctor said the child had no blood pressure, there is no hope of treatment. Sun Wenhui, said: began funeral arrangements for their children.

did not expect his son's life is so tough, once reached the gate of hell. Sun Wenhui,http://www.neontetra.org/at/displayimage.php?pos=-44221, said he was determined at the time: as long as there is little hope, we must save her son!

Little Sun Kai Sun Kai stripping small seeds

Sun Wenhui memories with my father for help course experienced a small Sun Kai cling
asleep

the twelfth lunar month XVII with a The doctor said, cure the disease at least 20 million a month, suggested that he treated elsewhere. The next day they went to the Hospital of Langfang City. Clamoring to go home because his son, Sun Wenhui week took the medicine back to the home of the Hejian. Sun Wenhui said that the hope of medical treatment to the children he has never broken before. During the Spring Festival, his wife urged him to give up, they therefore also quarreled with him. To Langfang medication, his mother has been blocked. Sun Wenhui, said: He After much deliberation,Wholesale Jerseys,http://www.serresusa.com/cpg132/disp...ge.php?pos=-12, the final decision with a friend mouth. He called, they do not take. He sent a text message in the past: The other end to lend 400 dollars, the wife went to cousin house and borrowed 100 dollars. This child lost on the life-saving blood.

(Editor: SN026)

the dark days of the child into the light
Sun Wenhui, said last spring, the children with fever, and finally by the hospital diagnosed with severe aplastic anemia, they are immediately caught in a dilemma, tasted the world of tragedy. Medical treatment to a child last year, the family's money ran out, relatives and friends to borrow all the money, and owed a Last year, the seventh day the twelfth lunar month, the children in Langfang City Hospital of medical treatment, still have 1000 dollars, the doctor said not a day of drugs, and gave the day stopped the medicine. Listen little girl suffering from leukemia ward of a parent, said he went to the Chinese Red Cross Foundation for assistance under section 3 million. Sun Wenhui heard this, like a sink to the water catch a straw man, save the son of my heart and rekindled hope. Day, he and his wife, children first came to Beijing, because the weekend is catching up with them in a small hotel in the first live down. The next day, he and his wife head to the sub-departments for help. But because people not to work, even the doors did not go. On Monday,http://michaelanddesi.com/displayimage.php?pos=-375, they again go to those departments for help, turn a day, still without result. This is the Sun Wenhui first came to China Red Cross. His reply was not Kai Sun Hung Foundation disease within the scope of relief.

desperate father abducted his father Red Foundation who save little Sun Kai
7 时 43 points, a man pushed open the room door. Sun Kai and her mother startled expression, subsequently jumped Sun Kai sitting on the bed bed, ran three steps and do the two steps of the past, flew into the arms of the man, with trembling voice shouted - Dad!
The man was yesterday released on bail from Beijing Dongcheng District Detention Center home of the Sun Wenhui.

Sponsored Links